It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 testing for a virus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So in New Zealand we have reports of covid 19 cases each day. The numbers are from people getting tested.
So the test are to see if someone is infected by sars-cov2 the virus.
Covid 19 is a disease caused by the sars-cov2 virus.
A disease is typically diagnosed by symptoms( sore throat, cold symptoms etc).
People get tested and come back positive for sars-cov2 infection but no symptoms, asymptomatic.
Now do they have covid 19 with no symptoms or just infected with sars-cov2?
Why do all cases syptomatic or not are classed as covid 19?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I made a post a few days ago-
my wife and I both got "infected"

she demanded we get tested, so we did.

Mine came back positive, hers came back negative.

I barely got sick, she was stuck in bed for two days.

The tests don't work (and the virus isnt that dangerous by itself) - the point of the tests is to rack up the numbers. The higher the numbers, the easier it is for them to justify stripping away our rights, and then our belongings.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Best case scenario
The rulers of the world want you on a social credit passport, so they can be perverted criminals forever, so they made a fake test, will start a vax passport, then tie everything into it and punish you if you step out of line.

Worst case scenario
Everyone was poisoned and dying now

Schizo scenario
Everyone was injected with a remote control shutoff, like they want in your cars now.
Run by 5g and 50,000 starlink satellites,
aka internet for rednecks, because they care.

Methhead Schizo scenario
What this kid says before his self announced death...

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Added vid

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

covid19 is the disease caused by sars2, like you said. If I were the one who could give the official definition for c19, it would be for those whose immune response to sars2 causes acute respiratory distress syndrome, acute kidney injury, etc...
edit on 16 1 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I saw this comment on YT a while back.

"Imagine a virus deadly you have to be tested in order to see if you have it with a stick"

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
So in New Zealand we have reports of covid 19 cases each day. The numbers are from people getting tested.
So the test are to see if someone is infected by sars-cov2 the virus.
Covid 19 is a disease caused by the sars-cov2 virus.
A disease is typically diagnosed by symptoms( sore throat, cold symptoms etc).
People get tested and come back positive for sars-cov2 infection but no symptoms, asymptomatic.
Now do they have covid 19 with no symptoms or just infected with sars-cov2?
Why do all cases syptomatic or not are classed as covid 19?

better question, why are you only asking this 2 years into all this?
edit on 16-1-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For the last 2 years I've been trying to get answers. I have questions, I've been told I haven't got the right information. I've been trying to find this magical correct information which seems to be very hard to find.
I've already lost my job through vax mandates. I now have very limited job options as a unvaxed person.
I want answers and as you say 2 years in and all inforinformation is shady as.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Covid simply means you have the covid virus, just like you can 'have the flu' and be asymptomatic.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

They do work, they just aren't perfect. Your situation highlights how wrong many on ATS are who claim the test finds everything and false positives are very common. It's the opposite, false negatives are much more common, you probably have covid.

They definitely wanted to jack up the numbers and cause fear and panic to strip our rights, I agree.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Covid simply means you have the covid virus, just like you can 'have the flu' and be asymptomatic.

Wrong. There is sars-cov2 virus. Covid 19 is not a virus ,it is a disease caused by sars-cov2.
Do you have the flu if you have no symptoms. Who would know they had the flu if no symptoms. Who has no symptoms for flu and then gets tested for flu.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They do work

I am sure they will work after 10th booster doses. And i am sure the vaccine mandates work to right?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

they just aren't perfect

I guess 40% effectiveness isnt just prefect but i am sure the fourth or the 5th or the 7th would be 100% effectivce more right?

The CEO of Pfizer wouldn't lie..

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

They do work, they just aren't perfect. Your situation highlights how wrong many on ATS are who claim the test finds everything and false positives are very common. It's the opposite, false negatives are much more common, you probably have covid.

They definitely wanted to jack up the numbers and cause fear and panic to strip our rights, I agree.

The tests may work they may not. When you test postive do you test positive for sar-cov2(the virus) or covid 19(the disease)?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The PCR test tests for evidence of a particle and is not a diagnostic tool - as per the inventor,

Kary Mullis, who won a 1993 Nobel Prize for inventing the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing process later used to diagnose Coronavirus cases, said that Dr. Anthony Fauci lacks knowledge of medicine and is willing to lie on television. Mullis also admitted in another set of videotaped remarks that a PCR test “doesn’t tell you that you’re sick.”

source

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The test can only show you if you have the virus. Colloquially when people say they got covid they refer to the virus.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

They never said it's not a diagnostic tool. It is. Anyone with the smallest knowledge on the subject knows it is. What they appear to say in that statement is that PCR can only tell you if you have the virus in your body, it can't tell you if you are sick (fever, headache, runny nose, cough etc) which is true, so what?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You are in favor of mandates, passports and i am sure they arent effecting the economy. Its necessary to have it right? we still haven't seen the actual data that Pfizer is seeing.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I watched a bit of the video, but my difficulty with accents made it hard to comprehend much of what was being said. I looked for some sort of transcript, but wasn't too successful, although I did find this excerpt that I found interesting:

However, there is a lesser known mystic, at least to the people of America, by the name of Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov.

He prophesied the unity between America and Russia, then the collapse of Russia – due to a betrayal caused by America to turn them over to China. He also prophesied the conversion to a one world monetary system – that of the euro, and that America will be the last place to accept this.

www.expandingawarenessrelations.com... hrist/

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You are in favor of making ridiculous claims with no evidence and posts full of nonsense, you're also a Putin propagandist. My statement is true, yours is a lie. I am 100% against mandates and they are the enemy of freedom.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The test can only show you if you have the virus. Colloquially when people say they got covid they refer to the virus.

Right so
the test shows positive for sars-cov2 the virus.
Why are all positive tests reported as covid19?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join