It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads will roll - and they know it. Senior figures walking back the vaccine booster push...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
What if those 3 or 4 are brought to you by big pharma

Cmon... we can "what if" all day long.... that's meaningless and you know that.

Yet, people like you and others refuse to see it.

Hmmmm "people like me".... im pretty sure you know exactly zero about me or what im like.

You buy into the propaganda and the lies because of a consensus.

Since when? Please point to all the years you've known me personally and know what i buy into or don't.

You don't look at the character of those being degraded or the research they have done. You simply take the media at its word.

No i dont. I do however take the word of scientists and a consortium of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Cmon... we can "what if" all day long.... that's meaningless and you know that.

It is not a 'what if' it is reality and it happens frequently. The media has become a weapon to one side of politics. Politics and money have corrupted the outcome of science by corrupting scientist.
Take Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci and their Media takedown of the three experts who penned the 'Great Barrington Declaration'?
In an email to Fauci, Collins actually says the following:

'there needs to be a quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. I don't see anything like that online yet - is it underway?'

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Collins seemed surprised that Fauci had not planned anything or got the ball rolling on it at the time he sent the email, which suggest he expected it, that it was nothing new.

Hmmmm "people like me".... im pretty sure you know exactly zero about me or what im like.

I never claimed to know you. However you lay yourself, your thought process, your ideology out in your post, the same way every ATS poster does.
One does not have to know you in order to read your post and understand your mindset.

edit on 18-1-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: putnam6

Well IF they have been truthful about being vaxed and boosted the MSM problem will most likely sort itself out if the complications occur.

Either way, its going to suck even more to be in health care in the coming years I think, I am inclined to believe unintended consequences from the vaccine are coming and that is going to dmg health care far more than the virus did.

You are so kind to say these were "unintended consequences'. It appears to be intentional on almost every part of the faux media arena. There may be a few who don't know the plan so they can say things with a straight face. We can see those as opposed to AOC and the Piglosi Dem's and RINO's who are just plain liars. They lie so much it is smarter to assume they lie when their lips are moving so you can check that data off as bogus on the spot.

Oh I think there are many who know that they are forcing something unreasonably, but who do NOT know what is really happening. This would apply to admins of hospitals, many politicians, even portions of the FDA and CDC. Many of them know about the idea of controlling everyone through the vaxport but I would imagine have no clue about the potential damages of the vaccines. They themselves are being used and know only what they need to know on a need to know basis.

What is beginning to happen, and will happen is that many levels of government who are just going along with this, are finally going to start seeing through it.

I think we are seeing some of that the last few days. Ugandan Pres was saying the vax is about genocide the last few days.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Quadrim thank you for being so accurate. Alpha has always been supporting the loss of freedom by using the time tried tricks of pretending to know the subject and how to dissect it.

a reply to: alphabetaone

but when you've got a collaboration of 3 or 4 scientists, the ability for 1 dissenter to sway the truth in the name of taking a payoff declines and the majority voice tends to be the one that is commonly accepted as true.

What if those 3 or 4 are brought to you by big pharma and the one has shown himself to have always been in good standing, of good character and one of the top peer reviewed Drs in the world??

If everyone espoused your cynical outlook on the scientific community, we'd still be struggling with common infections.

It is not my "cynical outlook". It is now, sadly, reality.
If more people would actually look at what is happening, instead of sticking their heads in the sand, we could pull through.
Yet, people like you and others refuse to see it. You buy into the propaganda and the lies because of a consensus.
You don't look at the character of those being degraded or the research they have done. You simply take the media at its word.
Sad, actually.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

thinking about that , carbon is the 4th most abundant atom in the universe , you'd think it would have been the 6th right ?

Anyway , if god made the universe and everything in it , including carbon then its not the devils element.

also did god specify that it was just carbon 12 and not carbon 13 and other isotopes to be included with the devils element?

seems a bit of a reach

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here is a Canadian Business owner telling the Brown Shirt Nazi's that she will serve people without masks that is inspiring. I will drop it here.

t.me...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join