It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you going to order or use the at-home COVID tests? Don't

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I don’t blame you! And I support you telling them to pound salt

I would oppose any person who tried to force you or others to take it. Under arms with my dying last breath, I will support the right to reject it

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Update 1.25.2022

Be Advised - The 1 Billion Covid-19 test kits pre-ordered by the Federal Government this month, enriched the owners/controllers of Joe Biden and his administration!

They are MADE IN CHINA: www.foxnews.com...

YOUR tax dollars at work.

originally posted by: PurpleSun
I was talking to my mom earlier today (as we do every Sunday) and she said something that truly startled me. For background, my mother used to be the highest un appointed official in the US Dept of Energy. Most of her career she was in charge of Defense Programs until she was made the Chief of the US Dept of Energy a few years before retiring. My dad used to be a Nuclear Engineer for Los Alamos National Labs. He designed, built and then ran experiments on a nuclear reactor that is still in use. He developed nuclear warheads, other nuclear weapons and worked on black projects of all types.

My mom and I were talking about the COVID Plandemic (it is a fact that it is an op and I vividly remember in 2020 when my mom told me very specific things that was going to happen on specific days from then to November so that I wouldn't panic or worry. Every single things, as always, happened exactly when she said) and I asked her if they were going to get the new at-home tests and she said "No. Never. And you don't need to either". I was confused and asked her why and she said "you're very smart. Outside of COVID when has the government ever wanted to give you free money or give you free medical supplies? Those at-home tests aren't to check for COVID.". I said "well, what are they for then?" And she said "You're very smart and have always been able to connect the dots of things I can't specifically say". After thinking about it while we were still talking I just asked "are the tests loaded with something? Will they give someone COVID or something?" She didn't respond yes or no, she simply said "COVID or something".

I told her that every two weeks I'm reminded of President Reagan's amazing words from August 8 1986 when he said "The 9 scariest words in the English language are' I'm from the Government and I'm here to help". My mom said "exactly". You don't want the Government's help. I said "I've never told you this but we truly have the most evil Government in the history of the world don't we?" She said, well, we have our freedoms which make us different from the other countries so, just go ahead and put us on one side of the coin and then pick another and flip it. It won't be wrong no matter how it lands".

When my mom warned me about the at-home tests, a few minutes after our conversation I remembered how the US was giving hepatitis vaccines in Africa and here in the U.S. in New York City, Baltimore, Miami and San Francisco to the gay population if they wanted it and sure enough that is exactly where AIDS/HIV came from - the vaccine was loaded with it and it's how it was distributed in Africa and the US by our own military. While I won't go on to talk about that as it should pretty much be common knowledge with all of the evidence (including the Congressional Record), I'll just use that as a comparison for this new trojan horse. Don't use the at-home tests they will send to your home. It may be the same packaging but after this conversation there is no doubt in my mind that it is not just a swab somone would be putting in their body.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mine arrived today

They are securely packaged with tamper evident labeling. Looks safe and effective to me

Shocked they came on time or at all

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Reptile31

Point is, you can have Covid, be asymptomatic, and spread it.

You are just as likely to spread the flu asymptomatically as you are Covid.

Just stop already.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: marg6043

The common cold is a Rhinovirus, Covid 19 isn't.

No?

No.

There are around 200 different viruses that can cause a common cold. Rhino is one of them, maybe even the predominant one, but Corona is another one.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I do not know much about the tests except that they use a swab that needs to be crammed pretty deep.

So, why use their swab? Why cant you just use your own swab (like a long Q-tip or those cotton on a stick you can buy?

Actually, simply using saliva is apparently much more accurate than anything jammed up your nose.

But, I wouldn't take a test anyway (haven't had one, no plans to).

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join