It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You guys can thank me later

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Despite all of the negative crap I get I did not lie when I said I am on your side. I had a direct hand in this.
Maybe next time you want to talk crap just remember even though I may have a difference of opinion I still want what's best.
local news

"Group health plans and health insurance issuers that offer group or individual health insurance must cover over-the-counter COVID-19 tests starting today, Saturday, Jan. 15, according to the Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID)""
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks AAY!

a reply to: Allaroundyou

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Yeah, that's great and all, but the real question is : How much are my premiums and/or co pay going up ?
You know insurers are not just going to eat the cost on this. They are not going to go out of pocket millions of dollars without finding a way to get it back.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yeah, that's great and all, but the real question is : How much are my premiums and/or co pay going up ?
You know insurers are not just going to eat the cost on this. They are not going to go out of pocket millions of dollars without finding a way to get it back.

Money bags Jo is floating the bill thanks to price hikes.
I can't say for sure what the end result will be, but at least all those working Americans that have to provide a positive result one time a week now don't have to pay.
That is at the very least saving the backbone of society a few bones.
Plus I can bring back a large working force to help.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I can't say for sure what the end result will be, but at least all those working Americans that have to provide a positive result one time a week now don't have to pay.

In Oklahoma .

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

In Oklahoma .

Yup

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You realize that your tax dollars are paying for this, right? Or at the very least health insurance premiums are?

TANSTAAFL... Or in this case, maybe TANSTAAFCVT.

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free China Virus Test.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Aren't we already paying for these tests through higher taxes...whether we want them or not?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

You realize that your tax dollars are paying for this, right? Or at the very least health insurance premiums are?

TANSTAAFL... Or in this case, maybe TANSTAAFCVT.

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free China Virus Test.

no, joey used his shoe box cash he got from his 10% (for the big guy). This has nothing to do with tax dollars, and won't be laughed at in a few weeks when the surge is over, and piles of unneeded test and wasted money are all you can see.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Insurers will take it to court. It will get overturned. The Government cannot force a business to pay for a test or treatment ordered by the President and not a medical professional.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You mean like already happened in California?

Credit for originally sharing the video

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Despite all of the negative crap I get I did not lie when I said I am on your side. I had a direct hand in this.

While you may share some of the same opinions of conservative voices here, and while we believe that you may have everyone's best interest at heart, we don't believe for one minute that you had a direct hand in this or that you are the one we should be thanking.

Dude, you have to quit all of the lying.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Maybe next time you want to talk crap just remember even though I may have a difference of opinion I still want what's best.
local news

"Group health plans and health insurance issuers that offer group or individual health insurance must cover over-the-counter COVID-19 tests starting today, Saturday, Jan. 15, according to the Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID)""

And yet in Britain it's all free

Cody

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

In Oklahoma .

Yup

Yeah , I was just thinking the motto of ATS was to deny ignorance , not praise it .

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Free?

Youre taking a victory lap for contributing to insurance companies and shareholder bottom lines at the cost of premiums and taxes?

...uh, alright then.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Insurance companies are going to increase people’s premiums next renewal cycle. There is no such thing as a free lunch. It’s not rocket engineering to understand.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Now you just need to work on the wide unavailability of test kits and the fauls positives and negatives.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I can get that at Walgreens for free here. Is this some major win in Oklahoma?

Edit: I guess it wouldn't be OTC here. But what's the point of a covid test if you don't get your paperwork? That's the bottom line, right?
edit on 16-1-2022 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Would you prefer to pay for it ?

We have test kits at work as we have to test every day

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

local news

And yet in Britain it's all free

Cody

Free. As in nobody had to pay.

www.investopedia.com...

I'm not sure it works that way.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join