It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In this Ontario hospital, it's mostly the unvaccinated who are overwhelming the ICU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The ,Cooercion,intimidation continues once again agaisnt the Canadians who remain unvaccinated . CBC had come out with a article in full force claiming and blaming unvaccinated.

Never stating that vaccinated are getting sicker. Its mostly the unvaccinated who are overwhelming the ICU. The Covid Vaccines and boosters are helping the vaccinated.

In this Ontario hospital, it's mostly the unvaccinated who are overwhelming the ICU

The intimidation.

Now he looks forward to an occasion he has long avoided: The day he'll get vaccinated.

The Lie.

The vaccines approved for use in Canada have been shown to provide protection against severe COVID-19 symptoms, and multiple studies have indicated the risks posed by the disease heavily outweigh the chance of adverse reactions.

Why are vaccinated getting sicker?

The Cooercion in the story and you can be sure the statement were pushed by MSM. Remember that story of a woman who experienced a serious adverse reaction and still told people to get vaccinated either way?

: It's a message he now wants to share with others: "Don't be afraid of the vaccine," Samms said. "You certainly don't want to be put on life support or be put out, because it could cost you your life.."

At least they are showing that most who are at risk are overweight.
The article failed to mention that most patients had obesity or whatever or not they have comorbidities.
edit on 16-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's all about getting the children. PERIOD

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

multiple studies have indicated the risks posed by the disease heavily outweigh the chance of adverse reactions.

Does that take into account the risk of getting a booster every 4 to 6 months for an indeterminate period of time? And why aren't I allowed to weigh the risks for myself based on my own circumstances? I think the vaccine probably will reduce my chance of severe illness from Covid, but I'd still rather rely on my immune system instead of a subscription booster service. We know the vaccine wont stop the spread of Covid, so it should be a personal choice, period.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Here's what we DO know from this article...

- The ICU only has 14 beds.
- There's only a total of 31 people in the entire hospital with Covid from a community with a population of 72,000.
- The number of Covid patients has increased 4X since mid December, while the number of hospital staff out sick has increased 5X since mid December.
- There is a surprising increase of younger patients in the ICU since Omicron hit.

That last bullet point doesn't make much since unless the patients are coming in for something other than Covid or are having side effects from the vaccine.

The only thing these articles are proving is how little care you're going to get these days in the hospital because they're going to be way under staffed for awhile due to a crappy vaccine that doesn't stop the spread of Covid and the push to force people to accept the crappy vaccine or go home if you're a health care worker. As far as we know, these 5X increased sickly health care workers are spreading Covid around the hospital making it dire for everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Nowhere in that article does it provide any numbers to show they are overwhelmed.

The MD states “It's a bit overwhelming”, lmao.

Putting my Fn socks on in the morning is ”a bit overwhelming”.

Pure unadulterated propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

sadly "overwhelmed" is the normal state of affairs for Ontario hospitals. thanks to socialized medical care.

even 20 years ago after i got hit by a car riding my bike i got to lie in a hallway for hours on a gurney. where gurneys were lining both sides of the entire hallway, overcrowded, and placed end to end, on both sides of the hallway. as people waited to be treated. and that is where they were treated as well. over the years many people i know have spent days in hospital hallways on gurneys, for day as they were getting treated for whatever brought them in. of course my "treatment" consisted of perhaps a 15 minute checkup, and since nothing appeared to be broken, sent on my way with a prescription (which of course i had to pay for, along with the ambulance ride), with a prescription for a couple hundred Percocet. and told to see my doctor if it was an issue still in a few weeks.

had a good friend who was made handicapped because ot that typical "nothing seems broken,here is some heavy duty Opioids treatment. turns out he had severely damaged a ligament or something. went back a day or two later (before he was told to), and they actually did a proper check, but by then the damage was permanent. the doctor even told him "sorry", but if he had realized the injury the first time, it would have healed fine after being dealt with. and if you are in pain for too long, you get to go to your doctor, who if they decide, according to government regulations, you need it, they will try to get you into a "pain clinic" in about a year or so.

and i have to be honest, since it is a place like Sarnia, i'm surprised they didn't have to send him to somewhere like Hamilton or Toronto for treatment, since hospitals in such areas typically can only treat "boo boos", anything more serious and they have to go to a big city. in fact many hospitals don't even have emergency rooms anymore since to save money most emergency rooms at hospitals were shut down decades ago. had a friend out in Nova Scotia who had a heart attack (something pretty common), they were taken to the hospital near them, and since the hospital didn't have the equipment or facilities to treat then, had to be airlifted to a major city hospital a few hours away, and of course got stuck with a bill for thousands of dollars for that airlift, from a hospital, to a hospital, that could actually treat a heart attack. another friend in Ontario has to drive themselves about 5 hours into the city every month for the treatments they need. since of course their hospital can't do it.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's all about getting the children. PERIOD

The reason for the OVERALL PRESSSURE to get vaccinated is sinister.

For protection: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I bet the statistics are manipulated and rigged for political and climate change purposes. Maybe for oil price fixxing too.

Too many people in governments worldwide are getting the power bug and they're drugged-up 😠

😁

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I'd still rather rely on my immune system instead of a subscription booster service.

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The MD states “It's a bit overwhelming”, lmao.

Putting my Fn socks on in the morning is ”a bit overwhelming”

I prefer my wisdom, logic & philosophy in packets that make me lmao. Y'all is appreciated. "Subscription booster service" is my new go to description! It will make some laugh. It will make some melt. It'll tickle the heck out of me.

edit on 16-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Heh, "subscription booster service" reminded me of a concept from very long ago in my life ... stamps "on approval"

At least the stamps didn't mess with my DNA

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: generik
Precisely why people with means head to the USA for procedures.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The reason we are seeing more vaccinated in hospitals is because the vaccine does not work and the majority of the population is vaccinated.

There is probably an equal percentage of infections between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, but because more are vaccinated we will see higher numbers of vaccinated in the hospitals.

They need to stop jabbing people with boosters or we will most certainly see new strains, and an eventual deadly one.

P.S,

I am not vaccinated. I had Covid in 2020 and had it bad. I never caught Delta. I am just getting over Omnicron, and am only on day 4 of symptoms. Almost completely back to normal, and used ivermectin, and a few other things.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If the ICU is mostly unvaccinated they are sicker...That's why they are in the ICU...because they are really sick. ICU stands for Intensive Care Unit. It's for those who are very very sick. So your point doesn't make any sense.

V

originally posted by: vNex92
The ,Cooercion,intimidation continues once again agaisnt the Canadians who remain unvaccinated . CBC had come out with a article in full force claiming and blaming unvaccinated.

Never stating that vaccinated are getting sicker. Its mostly the unvaccinated who are overwhelming the ICU. The Covid Vaccines and boosters are helping the vaccinated.

The intimidation.

Now he looks forward to an occasion he has long avoided: The day he'll get vaccinated.

The Lie.

The vaccines approved for use in Canada have been shown to provide protection against severe COVID-19 symptoms, and multiple studies have indicated the risks posed by the disease heavily outweigh the chance of adverse reactions.

Why are vaccinated getting sicker?

The Cooercion in the story and you can be sure the statement were pushed by MSM. Remember that story of a woman who experienced a serious adverse reaction and still told people to get vaccinated either way?

: It's a message he now wants to share with others: "Don't be afraid of the vaccine," Samms said. "You certainly don't want to be put on life support or be put out, because it could cost you your life.."

At least they are showing that most who are at risk are overweight.
The article failed to mention that most patients had obesity or whatever or not they have comorbidities.

top topics

join