It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cousin of Mine Almost Got intubated.

page: 1

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A cousin of mine, whom is 27 years old and has a beautiful soul, got COVID-19 despite being vaccinated. But she is asthmatic and was having a hard time breathing. She was taken to a hospital in South Florida and was there for 2 days, on the second day the doctors wanted to intubate her, but another cousin of mine whom is a doctor went to the hospital and got her out before she was intubated. She was put on treatments and is now okay. If she had been intubated her chances of dying would have increased dramatically.

This is what is happening in many hospitals because the corrupt and illegitimate Biden administration gives more money to hospitals the longer they have patients with COVID-19... My cousin is very young and in the prime of her life. If her mother had agreed to intubate her it is more likely that my cousin would be dead now, or in a much worse condition.

If you have COVID-19 do not let them intubate you. First, intubation increases the chances of pneumonia, and 2nd the intubation doesn't get rid of the SARS/CoV-2 virus, it just makes it worse because the virus keeps being recycled and intubated people keep breathing in the virus their body exhales but keeps getting trapped in the machine, which it's why it reinfects you making people much and much worse.

I found out about this last night. Thankfully my cousin's mother talked to our other cousin, the doctor, and she was able to get her out of the hospital.

edit on 15-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Good news.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thank goodness your Doctor Cousin was able to get her out of there before the idiots killed her ! It really is not about one's well being but about how much money they can get from your body.
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Good news.

These mRNA vaxs/boosters are really showing that they dont have "Benefits" that MSM had being claiming that they do have them.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Good News hope your family member gets better.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry your cousin got so sick, but thankful your other cousin was there to intervene! That's way too close of a call, and I hope she has a swift recovery!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

A team of witch doctors could have guided us thru this Pandemic
better than Fauci the WHO and the CDC. An industry not
interested in curing cancer is bound to scheme new ways to
profit. And scoff at treatments that do work. This whole event has
never been anything other than exactly what it looks like.

A celebrated scam

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes it is really good news. The only thing that bugs me is that I found out after it happened. But thankfully her mother and my other cousin did the right thing. She is very vivacious and is the type of person that when she enters a room she gets everyone's attention. She is very charismatic, intelligent and beautiful. She actually became a lawyer in Cuba, but she and her mom came to the U.S. legally during the Obama admin. She was thinking about becoming a lawyer here as well, but decided on starting a business. They both worked very hard until my young cousin was able to get all the equipment she needed for a spa & beauty saloon they set up in their apartment.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Thanks a million for the warning, and for wording your subject in a way to make this thread easy to find and send to those who need to see it, going forward.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks a million for the warning, and for wording your subject in a way to make this thread easy to find and send to those who need to see it, going forward.

Most of my family are avoiding hospitals as much as possible. Most of you know i am disabled because of a severe left brachial plexopathy which has turned into chronic pain syndrome, and you also know I am a Navy veteran. To this day when I hear a loud noise, such as the phone, I wake up abruptly as if I was still enlisted and during a NTE. This last Monday someone called me at 7:30-8 AM and I got up abruptly and over stretched my right arm while also overstretching my neck to look at the phone. I got a sharp pain in both arms, my left shoulder and neck.

I was in so much pain that my eyes were crying without me wanting to, and I could not sleep for 2 days. It got so bad that I almost called 911 to go to the hospital. But that would have been much worse. I have allergies that makes my nose stuffed in places like hospitals and makes it look like as if I have a cold, plus now one of the symptoms for COVID-19 is pain in the back and/or shoulder...

Anyway, now most of the pain in the right arm is gone, but my index finger in my right hand feels as if it was asleep, and the skin in the finger is very sensitive. My left arm/shoulder, hand, and left side of my neck are much worse thou.

My family and I have decided not to go to hospitals, as most people with covid go to hospitals and lots of people have gotten covid at hospitals.

edit on 16-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I do not have a do not resuscitate order, however as an asthmatic I do have a do not intubate order. It's something I've thought of my entire adult life. I figure if I'll die without it, the odds of it helping me are so low that I'd rather just gasp it out at the end.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Glad it worked out well. This crazy worlds needs its good souls.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
A man named Scott Quiner was
h ospitalized recently in Minnesota and the hospital wanted to essentially do the same to him. They wouldn't even let his wife take him home.

A court order released him from their evil grip and he was life flighted to a hospital in Houston. I'll continue to follow the case and post about if once their is a final resolution.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Glad to hear it turned out ok.

Luckily you have smart family members.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Imagine the number of those who werent so lucky. The elderly, homeless, sick without a family to save them.
In the world of 73 million abortions per year between 2015 and 2019, for this industry couple hundred thousands is peanuts. Fill the ventilators you got, follow the guidelines, get paid extra, it's happy-making. IMO a nurse will follow doctor's orders. He doesnt have to do it himself so both sleep well

top topics

join