It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone on here ordered lab grown meat from BiteLabs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Im incredibly cruel to plants. Fortunately, they don't have the capability to suffer.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

That's pretty silly. People need to eat. Therefore, laborers that work in factory farms would get new jobs laboring at veggie farms if their employer went out of business.
Or at some lab meat facility

Progress often results in job loss as new ideas or technology replaces the old.

Let the age of lab meat begin!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Im just saying that our way of eating and drinking is completely removed from the rest of the animal kingdom.
Sure, animals have choices but not comparable to our choices in food consumption.

But count me wrong if we start seeing chimpanzees creating livestock jungle houses.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Im incredibly cruel to plants. Fortunately, they don't have the capability to suffer.

Actually there are studies done already on a tree that they have a reaction when something is chewing on them or cutting them, it causes the release of anti'browser chemicals. The tree does feel it, but we just cannot hear it screaming.
But certain frequency meters can pick it up.

Don't let this keep you from eating your veggies though, we need to eat too.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

So you want to control and train minorities to serve you, got cha. I have not been to Brazil in 25 years but I am confident that you and that hippy hogwash will not be well received.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well, "feel pain" is a highly debatable wording. Emmitting responses to stress is not the same as an organism with a brain, nerves, and emotion.

It is interesting though but a pretty silly argument to make when debating food ethics. I doubt anyone thinks beating a dog is the same as cutting your grass.

But i know people get a kick out of telling vegans that their food is screaming

edit on 15-1-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN

So you want to control and train minorities to serve you, got cha. I have not been to Brazil in 25 years but I am confident that you and that hippy hogwash will not be well received.

Why am i supposed to care about Brazil again?

"Train minorities to serve you". Well, that's capitalism. Work is often outsourced to different countries. And why wouldn't minority laborers want to work in a veggie burger factory as opposed to a slaughterhouse if wages were similar?

Working in a slaughterhouse probably sucks.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN

Why am i supposed to care about Brazil again?

"Train minorities to serve you". Well, that's capitalism. Work is often outsourced to different countries. And why wouldn't minority laborers want to work in a veggie burger factory as opposed to a slaughterhouse if wages were similar?

Working in a slaughterhouse probably sucks.

I think the point is that your hating on people eating meat, as it seems, has nothing to do with reality of how people have to live. Then there is the fact that the brown colored people of the world making a living producing meats to eat worldwide would not see things the same way as you do at all.

I still feel like Space travel will have lab meat or they will die. Some complex proteins are found in vegi's and legumes, but not all the essential. It might explain why a lot of vegans come off as bat sh.. cray cray.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlanteanFugitive

I will go vegan before eating that lab experiment "meat".

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would be interested to know where YOU get your meat...

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Fossil Farms and Crowd Cow.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well, "feel pain" is a highly debatable wording. Emmitting responses to stress is not the same as an organism with a brain, nerves, and emotion.

It is interesting though but a pretty silly argument to make when debating food ethics. I doubt anyone thinks beating a dog is the same as cutting your grass.

But i know people get a kick out of telling vegans that their food is screaming

Prove to me that plants do not feel pain. They have recently discovered that trees do have a primitive brain. I saw the pictures they posted and I have seen that in trees when cutting them up for firewood.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Prove me to me that plants feel a sense of pain or have the brain in any sense to that of animals we eat.

Your arguement is nonsense. Do you really think grass is feels the same way as a pig being amputated alive when a grass is cut?

It's a lazy argument used to dimish the suffering of livestock from people who can't be bothered to question if it's morally right to make animals suffer for sensory pleasure.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Actually there are studies done already on a tree that they have a reaction when something is chewing on them or cutting them, it causes the release of anti'browser chemicals. The tree does feel it, but we just cannot hear it screaming.
But certain frequency meters can pick it up.

Don't let this keep you from eating your veggies though, we need to eat too.

Roald Dahl had a go at this kind of story in his "Tales of the Unexpected."

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
For those of you who believe that a plant based burger is healthier than meat:

scitechdaily.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join