It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation Worth Having

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I ran across this video and I found it not only interesting, but I also believe that it answers a lot of questions a lot of us are having. And it is a conversation that approaches our situation from a rationale standpoint, in a very civil manner.

Two guys that present the science and give their input on where that science leads.

Both are vaccinated and very much pro vaccine. That does not seem to have affected their ability to approach the information in a rationale manner.

It is not a short video. It is one hour and fifteen minutes long. I think it is worth it, and is definitely a conversation more of us need to have.

edit on 15-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I like Vinay and John Campbell-both vaccinated and pro vaccine, which is fine. But both are also opened and understand that things have been mismanaged. John Campbell have also had people with vaccine injuries on his YouTube channel.

I also think Vinay is a cutie

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

I like Vinay and John Campbell-both vaccinated and pro vaccine, which is fine. But both are also opened and understand that things have been mismanaged. John Campbell have also had people with vaccine injuries on his YouTube channel.

I also think Vinay is a cutie

I don't always agree with Vinay or Campbell, but I m very interested in what they have to say.

I started to include a John Campbell segment where they talk about the management of symptoms. They discussed how we may be managing the symptoms, especially fevers. It reminded of my Native American grandmother, and her native treatments of fevers, colds, and the flu.

Like I said in another post, sometimes the old, the tried, and the true, are better solutions than the guess work of the novel treatments of today.

I did not include it because is was another over an hour long conversation, and I know that my threads aren't popular, so I didn't want to bog the site down with another dead thread.

I think I reached my quota for the month.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Two guys that present the science and give their input on where that science leads.

Since Fauci, "science" is a four letter word on ATS.

edit on 15-1-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Since Fauci, "science" is a four letter word on ATS.

That is because science comes with a level of uncertainty, so nothing is ever scientifically "true" beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Fauci has presented us with more doubt than the scientific method can fix.

new topics

top topics

join