It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia is a basket case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was taught by the military to question orders that I thought were not legal.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

The problem is these guys are as thick as a brick, only interested in a paycheck to pay the mortgage to Rothchilde, they will do whatever they are told to do no questions asked. You have to have a brain to ask questions.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Meh. Some of the stupidest people I have ever met couldn’t help themselves from questioning everything. Constantly.

I get what you are saying, however, it may be helpful to remember that half the population is smarter then the average intelligence.

There are at least as many of us as them.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

WTH happened to OZ?

They have a global reputation of being fearless bad asses . They have biker gangs that make the Hells angels look like a JV club, thye swim with sharks and wrestle crocodiles , get into fist fights with kangaroos and have spiders the size of you hand everywhere

Everything Down under can kill you and they let a flu bug scare them into communism?

Now Australians are looking like a JV team and losing their rep..

I would be expecting a boomerang to happen. It will come up behind those tyrannical asses and whomp them.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: angelchemuel

Wow... so they actually have people flagging certain videos and putting them on a black list. The fact this video made the list is kind of scary when it's just a compilation of people being arrested for not wearing a mask, etc.

Mr Orwell's 1984 has come to Australian lands. Many others too. I am thinking this tyranny doesn't set well with the citizens real soon. Tolerance has had a decent chance and they have taken advantage of their service to society by imposing lies for a narrative no one would approve in their right mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

A US police officer shot and killed an Aussie woman in Minnesota who called 911 after reporting a sexual assault behind her house.

The officer only got 4.75 years for it because he was Somali and the authorities didn’t want to upset minorities.

Why is nobody standing up to this?

Nowhere to be found in our news is why. The ones in that area speak out but the rest of society isn't allowed to hear "hate speach". Or so they wish to make us think it was.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I don't mean to make light of the situation, but this reminds me of gag videos I've seen where actors who carry out a stunt like this to alarm modern people into thinking such tyranny can happen here. Knowing it's actually real is just so sad.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Works for Canada.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on 15/1/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

A US police officer shot and killed an Aussie woman in Minnesota who called 911 after reporting a sexual assault behind her house.

The officer only got 4.75 years for it because he was Somali and the authorities didn’t want to upset minorities.

Nowhere to be found in our news is why. The ones in that area speak out but the rest of society isn't allowed to hear "hate speach". Or so they wish to make us think it was.

And there lies the exact point I was making in regards to “no one standing up to this” in Australia.

Same thing and people are standing up to it, you just don’t hear about it unless you look for it.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It's blocked here in Holland too. Must be a Europe-wide thing I guess. Can't have us lowly plebs having access to information.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
There are leftist lunatics here in the U.S. that are OK with this kind of tyranny.
Our rulers have told us repeatedly that it's not about freedom or "personal choice". We must obey orders!

Biden
Fauci

The thing is that it would be a lot easier to believe them *if* there were people falling over dead everywhere, but there just aren't.

This is not the Black Death no matter how much they wish it was. And I think the thing is that if it were, there would be no real need to force half this behavior because most people would see the need to take action on their own. That they have to impose it by force says a lot.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Cops are not your friend. They don't care about common law and decency and will do what they are told to do...
Cops are not your friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

And there lies the exact point I was making in regards to “no one standing up to this” in Australia.

Same thing and people are standing up to it, you just don’t hear about it unless you look for it.

And you are right. What has to happen is people in their area need to address what is in their face. I do.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It's blocked here in Holland too. Must be a Europe-wide thing I guess. Can't have us lowly plebs having access to information.
Seeing your cool Dark Side of the Moon Avatar made me wonder what is Roger Waters planning. Is he capitulating to the one world cabal or worried about the lines on the map moving from side to side? He needs to speak up since he is already Political . The Elite can't take his wealth. I would bet my life he has nothing to do with the Elite Pedo's. They got their money by people loving every note of every album and not by the media love that the Pop stars have now.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
To be honest, and this is no dig at the many australian mates i am friends with who are not examples of what im about to share. But much of what i saw while living a few years in Australia was that by and large much is hype and PR. Many of the men i came across were soft. They whinged a lot with little perspective on how bucolic their lives actually were. Many of the younger generation mid thirties and below were particularly immature. I lived in a more rural town outside the big cities. The bikies quite frankly may seem scary but theyd get their asses handed to them by just about any gang in the usa let alone biker gangs. I felt a lot more manly and had more real world man card stuff than most of the aussies i ran across. As a whole the society has gone soft. The only hard asses i saw were farmers in their 60s. The Australia people picture in their minds is the Australia of decades ago.

Again. Not a dig at the many Aussie friends i have. And to be honest most of them are exceptions to the average aussie male i ran across over there.

you mean they are not all crocodile Dundee's?

i can't say but i have a couple friends move there in the past 2 years. i'm like wtf! when things started looking bad. family and work but hell. it's scary.

they are good people tho.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
OZ soon to be doomed !

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Tried in watch in UK,not allowed due to incitement of hatred,Used my VPN set to Russia,not allowed due to holocaust denial.Holy cow.Set my VPN to America and got to watch.I saw neither of the two warnings and realised the warnings were total lies.
Terrifying video ACAB.
Coming to a city near you soon courtesy of your globalist masters.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
But, but...Ozland had Mad Max!!

What happened????

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join