It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Flies With French Fry in Mouth to Avoid Airline Mask Restriction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

I would only wear my mask to protect myself against the
Kool-aid drinkers who got the "vaccines", since they could
be super-spreaders of the virus.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

it most definitely would be my business if he was on my flight. since mask wearing is not about protecting the wearer, but everyone else on the flight with him, from him. and of course the vaccines don't provide immunity, as everyone should know, which
Hmmmm looks like you are proving everyone else’s point! The masks are mostly useless, are not for protecting the wearer and in fact don’t stop small virus particles. Also the vaccines don’t stop people getting the virus either, but they do cause blood clots, Bell’s palsy, and other bad stuff.
Oh and by the way now the cdc days you need one of those n95 types now. I guess telling us to wear three layers of masks at a time wasn’t working.
edit on 16-1-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What is the point of wearing mask at all on a plane, if somebody can take it off to snack or sip something for long periods of time. Heads on planes are only inches apart, if they have it off for just 15 minutes in total to eat they might as well have it off the whole time. Unless somebody is coughing their guts out, nobody should have to wear a mask on a plane if the eating and drinking loophole exists, it's just making people super cranky on flights.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I guess its just me, but having a single fry in my mouth for an hour and a half would be more annoying than a mask.

(post by InvaderZed2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
a reply to: IAMTAT

and this is why not long after reopening Disney changed their rules so that you could only eat and drink in the restaurant areas and not while walking around. thanks to asses like this guy, pulling similar stunts to avoid wearing a simple mask.

i say they should nail him, since that is not actually "eating", it's just holding a piece of food in his mouth.

So the silly fascist mandates aren't the problem, only those that try to avoid them?

What did Disney or the airlines expect?

100% of the population to simply submit to kevin & karen?

Maybe where unicorns roam free.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

i certainly hope if there is an asshat like this on the hours long flights i have to take this week, they duct tape a mask to his face, and him, especially his hands (so he can't remove the mask), to his seat. then arrest him once on the ground, remember failure to obey airline/government rules, or the aircrew on a public flight, IS an actual criminal offense. which is what should have been done to this guy.

You HAVE to take? Is there someone pointing a gun at your head and threatening to pull the trigger if you don't get on that plane? Did someone pass a law that says you are required to take a plane flight?

You are choosing to fly on a commercial airline where you are in close contact with a variety of other people you know nothing about. I'd say it's a little late to be worrying about someone not wearing a face mask, Karen.

it most definitely would be my business if he was on my flight. since mask wearing is not about protecting the wearer, but everyone else on the flight with him, from him. and of course the vaccines don't provide immunity, as everyone should know, which is why the simple act of wearing a mask to protect others is so important.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you... are you saying you would get in someone's face over not wearing a mask?

I should point out that I am medically unable to wear a mask... after two minutes I become unable to stand, and continued use could well lead to a lack of oxygen to other organs, like the brain. So, if you are willing to jump someone over an imagined threat that they might have a disease, I believe that someone could, based on their medical condition, have a greater duty to defend themselves, physically if necessary, from such an attempted battery.

I guess it's a good thing I don't fly commercially. it's not the flying that bothers me, it's the BS involved, the cramped quarters, and a concern over not knowing who is driving the thing. If I am driving, I have no problem with it.

I would suggest caution when confronting others directly over your own paranoid fears. That oftentimes doesn't end up well for the confronter.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'd love to see you try that with someone like myself. Like other people here I have an actual reason to not wear the mask and no keyboard warrior can change that or intimidate me. I don't care if your scared of someone without a mask, I don't care if you think you have the right to confront someone over their not wearing a mask. Basically, I don't care until someone decides to get in my face about it. At that point there will be an emergency landing and police involvement, most likely medical aid will be required and I still won't care. Sometimes bro, you need to stay in your lane and mind your own business. Life is tough, and its tougher if your stupid.

peace

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Down by WIU they have the signs everywhere, some wear masks some don't its about a 50/50 split down here. If someone tells me to put one on, I merely laugh and carry on. I will not comply and I don't care. If a store tells me its company or store policy I walk out and shop elsewhere. If they throw the 'executive order' bs at me, I tell them that when I am part of the executive branch I'll listen but that doesn't mean I will obey.

peace

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

it most definitely would be my business if he was on my flight. since mask wearing is not about protecting the wearer, but everyone else on the flight with him, from him. and of course the vaccines don't provide immunity, as everyone should know, which
Hmmmm looks like you are proving everyone else’s point! The masks are mostly useless, are not for protecting the wearer and in fact don’t stop small virus particles. Also the vaccines don’t stop people getting the virus either, but they do cause blood clots, Bell’s palsy, and other bad stuff.
Oh and by the way now the cdc days you need one of those n95 types now. I guess telling us to wear three layers of masks at a time wasn’t working.

the whole reason n-95 masks were not required at the beginning was due to the fact that there were not even enough available in the world for medical personal use. and it;s good n-95 masks are now required (as long as they don't have an exhalation valve on them), since they do offer more actual protection for the wearer, and more protection from the wearer for everyone else.

and i have never claimed the vaxes stop people from getting the virus, in fact i have stated many times not only do they not stop anyone from getting or passing on the virus, they were never even intended to do so. that was a politically based lie, told in countries like the US and Canada. a lie i am sure at least in part was so they could open everything back up faster, as well as to try to appease those against doing anything that might help even slow down the virus.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RichardA
I'd love to see you try that with someone like myself. Like other people here I have an actual reason to not wear the mask and no keyboard warrior can change that or intimidate me. I don't care if your scared of someone without a mask, I don't care if you think you have the right to confront someone over their not wearing a mask. Basically, I don't care until someone decides to get in my face about it. At that point there will be an emergency landing and police involvement, most likely medical aid will be required and I still won't care. Sometimes bro, you need to stay in your lane and mind your own business. Life is tough, and its tougher if your stupid.[/post]

they shouldn't wait for someone like you to assault people over your failure to obey the rules put into place to protect everyone. the police should be called immediately as soon as someone refuses to wear a mask, no matter their supposed reason, and don't immediately leave the aircraft (if still on land),or wear the mask properly. it most certainly IS my business when someone is not following the very simple rule to wear a mask, to protect me and everyone else. what you do when you are at home or in your private vehicle. but out in public it should be a strict requirement, such as smart countries that actually care about their people have done.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Bro, perhaps you missed the part where I pointed out I have legitimate reasons for not wearing one. Everywhere I have been there are exceptions to the masks for medical reasons, even if you don't agree with them. If you think for one second that someone should be forced to wear a mask because you have your panties knotted up around your butt, you are the problem. I have zero problems with meeting force with force and zero F#'s to give either. My medical issues are absolutely NONE of your business and should someone like you EVER try to insert themselves into that, well I won't be the only one with medical issues although theirs will be a far more immediate issue than mine. You can shove your strict requirement mentality and once you get them past that knot in your panties, keep shoving them. Copy that, Karen?

normally sign off with peace, but I'm kinda past that now

ps In case you haven't figured it out yet, people are sick and tired of others trying to force us to live on our knees.

edit on R302022-01-17T02:30:12-06:0002amMon, 17 Jan 2022 02:30:12 -060017AM by RichardA because: because I wanted to.

edit on R322022-01-17T02:32:45-06:0002amMon, 17 Jan 2022 02:32:45 -060017AM by RichardA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Make stupid rules, get them ridiculed and inspire stupid reactions.

it's actually "play stupid games", such as this, "and win stupid prizes". i certainly hope if there is an asshat like this on the hours long flights i have to take this week, they duct tape a mask to his face, and him, especially his hands (so he can't remove the mask), to his seat. then arrest him once on the ground, remember failure to obey airline/government rules, or the aircrew on a public flight, IS an actual criminal offense. which is what should have been done to this guy.

You can always use your own private jet to avoid these situations.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

in reply to: Dalamax

it's actually "play stupid games", such as this, "and win stupid prizes". i certainly hope if there is an asshat like this on the hours long flights i have to take this week, they duct tape a mask to his face, and him, especially his hands (so he can't remove the mask), to his seat. then arrest him once on the ground, remember failure to obey airline/government rules, or the aircrew on a public flight, IS an actual criminal offense. which is what should have been done to this guy.

Oh, look, how cute, the closet fascist is no longer in the closet.

Isn't he brave!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I say people like you are the problem. A simple mask. Like saying a simple gold 6 sided star. Get out of here with that crap.

Jaden
edit on 19-1-2022 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
After "Good Friday", we have Good Monday - April 18, 2022

Today, a U.S. Federal Judge struck down the Biden Administration's Public Transportation Mask Mandate. (Trains, Planes, Ubers, Subways, etc.)

The Federal Judge is the Honorable Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, who was appointed by America's best President over the past 50 years, Donald J. Trump.

Source A: gab.com...

Source B: www.zerohedge.com...

BTW, Judge Mizelle is smart enough to know what a "woman" is, without consulting with experts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join