It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Flies With French Fry in Mouth to Avoid Airline Mask Restriction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Lol, Dude. That reads like you have a thing for insecure yet controlling women.

a reply to: Tulpa

It was supposed to be all scary and Hannibal Lecterish but...yes....I can see what you mean.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I did this last month on a flight to Florida. Except it was pretzels and lil itty bitty bottles of booze

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nice trick ! haha

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Make stupid rules, get them ridiculed and inspire stupid reactions.

a reply to: generik

it's actually "play stupid games", such as this, "and win stupid prizes". i certainly hope if there is an asshat like this on the hours long flights i have to take this week, they duct tape a mask to his face, and him, especially his hands (so he can't remove the mask), to his seat. then arrest him once on the ground, remember failure to obey airline/government rules, or the aircrew on a public flight, IS an actual criminal offense. which is what should have been done to this guy.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Make stupid rules, get them ridiculed and inspire stupid reactions.

For passengers on a plane? i agree with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

it's actually "play stupid games", such as this, "and win stupid prizes". i certainly hope if there is an asshat like this on the hours long flights i have to take this week, they duct tape a mask to his face, and him, especially his hands (so he can't remove the mask), to his seat. then arrest him once on the ground, remember failure to obey airline/government rules, or the aircrew on a public flight, IS an actual criminal offense. which is what should have been done to this guy.

Life, in general, must be very tough on you. And in case you haven't noticed, folk are pretty much through with the nonsense.

As such, you are gonna be even more miserable because we're tired of whiny misinformed hypocrites and we're gonna enjoy your angst at our resistance to tyranny and our relative freedom. And freedom fries.

edit on 15-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I would think that shoe string licorice would be ideal, about 2ft long.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
That's one way to beat the system. Maybe next time I go the grocery store I should stick my asthma inhaler in my mouth.

I like the stores with big "WEAR A MASK....ITS THE LAW!" signs on the doors, but very few shoppers inside are wearing one.

That doesn't happen here in the Chicago area, but down in Peoria last week, very few were wearing masks in Target, or the Restaurants, even though the big signs were on the doors.

The wife and I went into a restaurant in Wisconsin a couple of months ago. Wife (good liberal) wore her mask. The hostess/greeter said, "You two must be from Illinois. Welcome!" (Masks are very rare in Wisconsin....even though they have a limp-wristed Biden-loving governor.)
edit on 1/16/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for correcting my post to better suit your tastes but I prefer it my way.

The passenger was actually strictly adhering to the letter of the request. So what if he takes an hour to chew a French fry. Maybe he has neurological issues or an arthritic jaw or was just suffering a vague out.

Your solution to eating on a plane doesn’t sound very legal.

edit on 16-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Clarisification

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I missed this yesterday.

This guy is a true patriot.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Just...B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T.

*Can't stop giggling*

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
The candie cigs are still around & maybe found under retro candy?

I think a long lasting SUCKER would do the trick. How many licks in a tootsie-pop?

Cheers
Ektar

That's what I was thinking

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereistheflu

I'll second that, anytime and always. Humour, comedy and memes can truly be a powerful assault rifle in the ongoing divide/conquer culture war. Fingerflippin tongue-in-cheek laughterguns für alles!

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

When my husband flew and he had to wear a mask, he basically bought peanuts and ate them the whole flight. He also asked for drinks, it's a loop hole he used frequently. In the airports he was quick to get out and rip it off his face. It's the only time during this pandemic that he actually wore one.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The vaccines don't provide immunity and the masks don't stop you from contracting the illness.

Knuckleheads even bought the propaganda - but but but you don't get as sick. Riiight.

It just causes all the mutations.

How you mind your own business. Ok?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

There is no moral obligation to adhere to unjust laws.

The law allows for one to be maskless while eating. There is no rule on how long it takes to eat.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
The vaccines don't provide immunity and the masks don't stop you from contracting the illness.

Knuckleheads even bought the propaganda - but but but you don't get as sick. Riiight.

it most definitely would be my business if he was on my flight. since mask wearing is not about protecting the wearer, but everyone else on the flight with him, from him. and of course the vaccines don't provide immunity, as everyone should know, which is why the simple act of wearing a mask to protect others is so important.

and it is people like you that are the ones buying the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

it most definitely would be my business if he was on my flight. since mask wearing is not about protecting the wearer, but everyone else on the flight with him, from him. and of course the vaccines don't provide immunity, as everyone should know, which is why the simple act of wearing a mask to protect others is so important.

and it is people like you that are the ones buying the propaganda.

It's not worth inconveniencing one's self because you have a 1 in a million chance of killing someone else by breathing without a mask.

Those who are that concerned, should have a hospital-grade filtration system installed in their home, and never go into public places. (I actually met someone like that last week. Lives alone. Wears mask in-home. Good for her!)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I can picture you wearing a mask while driving alone. Makes me laugh every time.

I commend the person who found and exploited a giant hole in the useless mask mandate amid the Karens and Kens who are inflexible rule bound sheep like beings always doing as they are told no matter how stupid and ludicrous it may be.

Newsflash, Masks are like hog wire against mosquitos.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
That's one way to beat the system. Maybe next time I go the grocery store I should stick my asthma inhaler in my mouth.

I like the stores with big "WEAR A MASK....ITS THE LAW!" signs on the doors, but very few shoppers inside are wearing one.

That doesn't happen here in the Chicago area, but down in Peoria last week, very few were wearing masks in Target, or the Restaurants, even though the big signs were on the doors.

The wife and I went into a restaurant in Wisconsin a couple of months ago. Wife (good liberal) wore her mask. The hostess/greeter said, "You two must be from Illinois. Welcome!" (Masks are very rare in Wisconsin....even though they have a limp-wristed Biden-loving governor.)
Had to wear a mask to an eye care appointment last week. As soon as I had that sucker on my face for 3 minutes, wouldn’t you know I started coughing. My body knows what’s what!
Haven’t worn a mask in months before that. Just forgot how horrible it was.
edit on 16-1-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join