It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Flies With French Fry in Mouth to Avoid Airline Mask Restriction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello...Repeat after me: "Brilliant!"

Seems this enterprising fellow has found his way around draconian airline mask restrictions by gaming the rule that masks can only be removed during eating on flights.

Throughout the duration of his 90-minute flight, he had a French fry hanging out of his masked-less mouth.

VIDEO: twitter.com... 1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fussanews.com%2Fbecome-ungovernable-legend-flies-with-french-fry-in-his-mouth-for-over-an-hour-just-to-not-wear-a-mask%2F

theworldwatch.com...

Can anyone say, 'FREEDOM FRIES' ?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Maybe comedy can save us from tyranny without violence? Is that why the Marxists are canceling comedy?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can make two bags of cashews last 4 hours.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can make two bags of cashews last 4 hours.

Dats Nuts!

(...i'll see myself out...)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I can totally do that with a stick of beef jerky. Just gnaw ... and gnaw ... and gnaw ... Someone asks me to mask ... I say "Gnaw!"
edit on 15-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Do they still make those candy cigarettes?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hm. Maybe the Kevin's and Karen's of the world are finally learning the courtesy and comfort of minding their own damn business!
Can we just land the plane at our destination and continue our happiness pursuits?

I quit flying when TSA started groping kids and told it was for safety.
🙏❤

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I saw some for the first time in nearly 30 years last summer, at a local liquor shop.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I use the onboard drinks to keep my mask off. Sip them very slowly for hours.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

i'm not sure. the "Popeye cigarettes" were still around a few years ago (i hope they still are, i love them), but re branded as "Popeye candy sticks". even still had the red tips, and except for the name change the exact same packaging. which was always a little weird considering Popeye was a pipe smoker, and not a cigarette smoker in the first place.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

and this is why not long after reopening Disney changed their rules so that you could only eat and drink in the restaurant areas and not while walking around. thanks to asses like this guy, pulling similar stunts to avoid wearing a simple mask.

i say they should nail him, since that is not actually "eating", it's just holding a piece of food in his mouth.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The candie cigs are still around & maybe found under retro candy?

I think a long lasting SUCKER would do the trick. How many licks in a tootsie-pop?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Oh I never wanted to fly again, cant stand it anymore the people are stupid the rules are worse.

BUT I am in Alaska, family is in Florida so to see the wife and kid I got to fly.

I will admit Alaska Airlines was not as bad as the others I had to fly on, didnt see any stewardess do the mask sir... and the people coming from alaska or returning home, well alaskans are a different breed.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think I would rather wear a mask than have a frenchfry in my mouth for the whole trip. My luck I would fall asleep and choke on the fry.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I use the onboard drinks to keep my mask off. Sip them very slowly for hours.

LOL, yep. I generally use a bottle of water, can last for an indefinite about of time.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I don't fly but if I did....

I'd probably wear a mask and just hope that no one notices I'm eating the inevitable Karen who seems to be on every flight I hear about these days.

Burp!

In flight entertainment.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Couldn't wear it for 90 minutes..ok

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That's one way to beat the system. Maybe next time I go the grocery store I should stick my asthma inhaler in my mouth.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Make stupid rules, get them ridiculed and inspire stupid reactions.

a reply to: generik

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Lol, Dude. That reads like you have a thing for insecure yet controlling women.

a reply to: Tulpa

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join