It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not Covid killing people but what comes after it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Most people who get COVID-19 have mild or moderate symptoms like coughing, a fever, and shortness of breath. But some who catch the new coronavirus get severe pneumonia in both lungs. COVID-19 pneumonia is a serious illness that can be deadly.

I know somebody who tested positive for COVID, they were double vaxed, after 2 weeks fighting covid they developed pneumonia and got even sicker.
My point with all the vaccinated people catching it now, you either fight it off or it gets worse by allowing you to develop pneumonia. Even before the covid outbreak many people were dying from this.
2.56 million people died from pneumonia in 2017.

For US adults, pneumonia is the most common cause of hospital admissions other than women giving birth. About 1 million adults in the US seek care in a hospital due to pneumonia every year, and 50,000 die from this disease.

And that is just 1 respiratory illness.

It's like HIV=COVID and then AIDS=Pneumonia

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It is the shots that are causing the infections, and superstitious and frightened humans that insist on being tested by a test that cannot detect infections. Much of the herd is still in stampede, 2 years later.

The Plandemic was planned for years.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is where I think smokers carve out a advantage

Smokers know how to clear there lungs and are stronger at doing it that smokers cough is making your diaphragm stronger and the past experience of dealing with thick sticky mucus prepares them better to fight

Smokers are also more likely to take gaffusin and long hot showers to break up the mucus its just something you learn to do to deal with the effects of smoking

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

From my understanding pneumonia is something that happens as a result of the persons immune system working in over drive to rid what ever is plaguing the host, can be bacteria, fungal, or a virus like Covid.
Covid is a respiratory illness which can easily attack the lungs, so the body will send a wave of white blood cells there to fight it off, that turns into a build up of fluid and then, pneumonia.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is like every respiratory infection ever though.

From the common cold up to the flu - you start out with mild symptoms and the doctor tells you to keep an eye on it, and if your symptoms persist or seem to get better and then suddenly worsen, to come back.

You end up prone to secondary infections like bronchitis (pneumonia precursor) and sinus infections. I tend toward sinus issues myself because I don't drain easily, but I've been known to get the occasional bought of bronchitis.

I'm not sure why the news feels like they need to suddenly publish stories about this as if it's suddenly new. This would be a bacterial infection that is opportunistic and treatable with antibiotics.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
"WITH" becomes "OF" πŸ™€

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

From my understanding pneumonia is something that happens as a result of the persons immune system working in over drive to rid what ever is plaguing the host, can be bacteria, fungal, or a virus like Covid.
Covid is a respiratory illness which can easily attack the lungs, so the body will send a wave of white blood cells there to fight it off, that turns into a build up of fluid and then, pneumonia.

Where did you get "your understanding" from ???? πŸ’Ž

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

Smokers know how to clear there lungs and are stronger at doing it that smokers cough is making your diaphragm stronger and the past experience of dealing with thick sticky mucus prepares them better to fight

Smokers are also more likely to take gaffusin and long hot showers to break up the mucus its just something you learn to do to deal with the effects of smoking

I considered working at a corporate chicken production facility once, one of those big warehouses where they dump hundreds of biddies and overcharge then with growth hormones. I didn't take the job in large part because the atmospheric conditions in the barn were horrible. i needed a gas mask to go in due to the ammonia and general stench.

The farmer who owned the operation told me that of all the people he'd employed in that position, smokers fared the best as there were not so bothered by the gases and could often do without the gas mask.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian

I considered working at a corporate chicken production facility once, one of those big warehouses where they dump hundreds of biddies and overcharge then with growth hormones. I didn't take the job in large part because the atmospheric conditions in the barn were horrible. i needed a gas mask to go in due to the ammonia and general stench.

The farmer who owned the operation told me that of all the people he'd employed in that position, smokers fared the best as there were not so bothered by the gases and could often do without the gas mask.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Doctors? Medical experts?

Is this a serious question.

There's plenty of resources out there:

www.mayoclinic.org...

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

www.webmd.com...

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Viruses%2C%20bacteria%2C%20and%20fungi%20can,is%20Streptococcus%20pneumoniae%20(pneumococcus).

I mean, you can believe Covid isn't a virus that is putting people in hospitals or not, but it does seem like it is to me considering it is, or rather was the most dominant virus spreading around the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
99.8% of Americans will die of something not related to the Covid-19 they recovered from.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What's killing people is the fact they put their faith and trust into liars that discredit proven cures; antiparasitics.
πŸ™β€

edit on (1/15/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

for the past 4 months i have been respiratory-distressed by bouts of coughing then mucus, then locallized chest pains, then excessive spit, then coughing

its like attacks that last hours or a day-or-so in a constant stream of changing symptoms...

the latest problem is this sticky larnyx flem that is clinging to throat/airway passage and making swallowed spit to leak into airway instead of stomach passage way .... possibly draining into lungs that results in development of pneumonia distress

un relenting attacks all-in-a-row, non-stop like a prisoner digging an escape tunnel

is this personal condition a symptom of covid or corona attacks ? (like being hobbled so that all your energy get used up in trying to fight-off the Attrition caused by a scheming virus/disease...

only healthy & hale people will outlast the attacks from the secretly designed and engineered virus...

edit on th31164226347015172022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"WITH" becomes "OF" πŸ™€

If you try to murder somebody by stabbing them, and they survive the stabbing but the wound gets infected and they die, you're still considered to have killed them.

It's the same with covid, if you suffer renal failure because of covid then covid killed you even if the ultimate cause of death was renal failure.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Lol
You should read faucis paper on pneumonia caused by masks.

He dug up a bunch of Spanish flu bodies, to probably look for a new bioweapon and found most of the bodies died of pneumonia from the masks, not the flu.

Don't forget to wear 2 or 3 masks for safety!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the latest problem is this sticky larnyx flem that is clinging to throat/airway passage and making swallowed spit to leak into airway instead of stomach passage way .... possibly draining into lungs that results in development of pneumonia distress

What has always helped me and my family (not sure if you are already doing so)

Lay on your belly, or very propped up, never fully lying down when you have this.
Drink only hot/warm liquids
Drink salty broth
Make sure the air is humidified.
Use mouthwash.
Gargle with salt water before going to sleep.

This one might be hard for some, do not eat mucus causing foods like dairy.
Eat and drink things that support mucus thinning.
Ginger root, turmeric, and my personal favorite hot spicy soups. The hotter the better. You know the kind that make you
Blow your nose and sweat it’s so hot.

edit on 15-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Quote the pertinent parts without deflecting and rolling.

You took enough time to put up links but no quotes. Clever trick. πŸ¦‘

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: xuenchen
"WITH" becomes "OF" πŸ™€

If you try to murder somebody by stabbing them, and they survive the stabbing but the wound gets infected and they die, you're still considered to have killed them.

It's the same with covid, if you suffer renal failure because of covid then covid killed you even if the ultimate cause of death was renal failure.

Show us the laws you claim to cite πŸ˜ƒ

Don't be shy. Post it or shut up πŸ˜ƒ

And what IF COVID didn't cause the renal failure ??? gulp πŸ™€

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Treatment and outcome are also related. For C19 pneumonia, WHO recommendations were intubate & ventilate. Many hospitals followed this advice. I know two people, both otherwise healthy in their early 30's who developed (pre C19) pneumonia. One was intubated/ventilated, died within a week. The other had high strength antibiotics injected directly into the lungs, walked out of hospital and 3 decades later, still living a healthy life.

As I understand it, covid differs from other flu's and colds with blood clotting. Covid pneumonia includes blood clotting in the lungs. I don't actually believe anyone has died of covid. All deaths for those who contracted C19 and went on to die, died of pneumonia and inappropriate treatment that exacerbated the inflammatory issues with the blood clots.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Treatment and outcome are also related. For C19 pneumonia, WHO recommendations were intubate & ventilate. Many hospitals followed this advice. I know two people, both otherwise healthy in their early 30's who developed (pre C19) pneumonia. One was intubated/ventilated, died within a week. The other had high strength antibiotics injected directly into the lungs, walked out of hospital and 3 decades later, still living a healthy life.

As I understand it, covid differs from other flu's and colds with blood clotting. Covid pneumonia includes blood clotting in the lungs. I don't actually believe anyone has died of covid. All deaths for those who contracted C19 and went on to die, died of pneumonia and inappropriate treatment that exacerbated the inflammatory issues with the blood clots.

Serious question, does ventilation help anyone? It sure seems like most people just die when it’s being used.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join