It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more story out of 100s if not 1000s

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am thankful that I do not have to put up with the mandated jabs and also thankful my C-19 experience only lasted 5 days. We have been hearing stories like this from Airline pilots and a few military but evidently this guy had it really bad after the C-19 vaccine.

Full title of the article is : Fighter pilot injured after taking COVID shot says servicemembers are ‘silenced’ by military

But after Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin handed down a mandate to troops in August last year, introducing disciplinary action against members who refused to take a COVID shot by threatening to remove benefits such as pensions, pressure mounted on the pilot to take the shot, which he received in October.

The same day, he said, he “began having complications.”

“Within four hours I knew something was wrong,” the serviceman stated, adding that his experience with the COVID shot was “like no other vaccine I had ever taken.”

The pilot experienced sharp pains in his hips and groin, severe shortness of breath and fatigue, and a tightness in his chest, “like a squeezing of the heart that progressively got worse.” He also complained of having “numbness and tingling in both arms and legs.”

Upon lying down, a severe nausea overtook him, but when he got up to vomit, the nausea was replaced with an extensive period of uncontrollable convulsions, making it difficult to remain on his feet. At this point his wife called the emergency services to take him to the hospital.

According to the pilot, most of his symptoms lasted for a number of months, at least until December of last year[/exnews

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I now think the main news here in this country has silenced any new reports of side effects. I just can't even find any reports on the daily TV programs about the vaccine side effects. Before all we heard was the side effects of getting Covid 19.
Something is up. In the country you are in, are they reporting side effects of the vaccine, heck, are they reporting side effects on PBS?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah big surprise they are covering up the poison’s deadly side effects.
My idiot brother got the 2 shot version of the poison vaxx, not sure which one that was.
After the 1st dose, he said he had a mind numbing headache for about a week straight before it went away.
After the 2nd dose he got the same headache that lasted 3 weeks and he said he had a massive stiff and sore neck the entire time.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think we are seeing a lot more people go online about side effects.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah big surprise they are covering up the poison’s deadly side effects.
My idiot brother got the 2 shot version of the poison vaxx, not sure which one that was.
After the 1st dose, he said he had a mind numbing headache for about a week straight before it went away.
After the 2nd dose he got the same headache that lasted 3 weeks and he said he had a massive stiff and sore neck the entire time.

Sounds like he had meningitis:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The only person I knew in the circle at my last base that died during this covid mess was a mid 40's vaccinated snco.

To the best of anyones knowledge he had zero comorbidities, got his second jab and was dead in 2 weeks.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Here are a couple of channels on Telegram:

Real Not Rare
Covid Vaccine Injuries

And Tim Truth's compilations:

Tim Truth

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If someone can't prove with evidence that something is occurring, well, then one must try and convince people that something is "being covered up" to make up for THE LACK OF EVIDENCE.

Please, ATS, deny ignorance and don't be led around by your nose rings.
edit on 15-1-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If someone can't prove with evidence that something is occurring, well, then one must try and convince people that something is "being covered up" to make up for THE LACK OF EVIDENCE.

ok sit around and wait for your proof. I got all i need. good luck

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Because Our Government doesn't hide inconvenient truths? Everyone getting sick at My work is fully vaxxed. Sorry the only ones being led by nose rings are the ones that continue to get these "vaccines/boosters".

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Remember, get the shot and you won't get sick

Er, we mean, get the booster so you won't get sick!

Er, we mean, Get the booster every four months so you won't go to the hospital!

(Pretty sure we are here now- but all actual data shows you're just as likely (if not moreso?) to be in the hospital for the ronies as someone "unvaccinated"- so at best the "vaccine" does nothing. But we know it also sometimes kills people up front- and there's no shortage of evidence that it WILL cause long term problems down the road.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You conveniently leave out the part where "lack of evidence" is really the avoidance of evidence. Lack of consistency is what removed my acceptance from the narrative. When the story keeps changing, why listen to those who change it?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If you can't see that they do not want the evidence, you may not be too keen. Of the three people I know of that died in/on/around covid, one was obese and died of covid. The other (49 male) died of heart attack literally the day he got jabbed (welfare check 3 days after). The other (40s female sister of one of our employees) died of blood clot in the brain very shortly after the jab. In both cases, the doctors wanted nothing to do with looking at the jab as a possibility and even indicated they have been warned not to go down that road.

I know this is not an isolated thing. I only know 3 people that have died in all of this and 2 are highly suspect. One should have been investigated without question, yet there was NO investigation whatsoever into jab complications. Even with heart complications being supposedly rare, they still need to be considered especially when a 49 yo dies day of jab.

I also know two people at my work in a small group of maybe 20 people that lost their 2nd trimester babies within a week or two of the jab. Again, not saying it is related, but these people are very frustrated to say the least about their doctors' lack of interest in reporting or even considering the fact (they are supposed to VAERS report in any case). One left the company as the jab was mandated and they harbor some understandable resentment.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Whatever he had, if he had not taken the shots he most likely would not have experienced.

The OP regarding the USAF pilot is another sad story about how our military has been attacked and weakened by domestic enemies, in this case Austin and pretty much the entire Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Because Our Government doesn't hide inconvenient truths? Everyone getting sick at My work is fully vaxxed. Sorry the only ones being led by nose rings are the ones that continue to get these "vaccines/boosters".

Agent oarnge asbestos depleted uranium lead mercury

Theres a rather long list of how the government first denys than when it grows to big to deny they do something about it

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Just read pfizers own data, 10s of thousands of adverse events within the first number of weeks during the safety and efficacy trials. We still have very limited information about all of this because pfizer and the fda attempted to block the 350,000 pages of data for 55 years. Yes 55 years. Thankfully it was overturned to 500 pages of 350,000 being released per month. So 500 per month. And with only 500 pages we learned of 1200 deaths and 10s of thousands of adverse events. And no, the news hasn't covered any of this.

and speaking of cover up - the fda and pfizer attempted to cover this up for another 55 years. Thank God that was over turned (twice). More recently in the last couple weeks, it's been changed to 10,000 pages per month being released (out of the 350,000 pages)
Currently we have 500 pages, and soon we will have another 10,000 pages. It'll take 35 months for all the data. Way better than 55 years.

the ONLY reason we know about the 1200 deaths and the 10s of thousands of adverse events (all during the first number of weeks of the safety and efficacy trials) the only reason we know about it is because after fda and pfizer got the courts to block the FOIA request (pretty sure it was FOIA request but it may have been another attempt to access the data, it's really irrelevant) but point is that you don't have to look very far (now that the information was forced to be released) but there's only 500 pages out of the 350,000 pages released so far. And the data was from the first number of weeks of the safety and efficacy trials. We have A LOT to learn as the other 349,500 pages are released) we will get another 10,000 pages on the next release, as we only got 500 pages on the first release.

but yes they certainly attempted to block that information from being available for 55 years. Nobody would have known that 1200 people died within the first number of weeks or that there were 10s of thousands of adverse events. But that wasn't an attempted cover up

edit on 16-1-2022 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The only person I knew in the circle at my last base that died during this covid mess was a mid 40's vaccinated snco.

To the best of anyones knowledge he had zero comorbidities, got his second jab and was dead in 2 weeks.

Even tennis players who play in Aus open are silenced from speaking about the adverse reaction of the vax but three players had quit due to "Health reasons"

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Comments and stories of adverse reactions by these mRNA on YT are becoming to harder for YT to censor.

top topics

join