It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next one , Avian flue they will kill your chickens next.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Looks like in Britain the ground zero patient , got tested and tested until they got a positive. so they are after the food for compliance, they are pushing a fifty percent death rate. Looks like this might be the next strategy, The first patient got all his ducks killed but on some counts, they have killed millions of birds. This insanity is growing They say his birds are infected, but again he has no symptoms. If you have an egg you have a meal, well not for much longer. Israel has an egg shortage. www.bitchute.com...

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That is ok all he needed to do is tell that all his ducks and chickens were fully vaccinated.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If chickens get the flu and survive, they pass on antigens in the eggs and the chicks also get immunity. They have known that for a long time now. In fact, if we eat the egg with the antigen in it, then we also can develop immunity to the virus and future mutations of the virus. That has also been tested. Yet the kill all the infected chickens so immunity is not passed on and we do not get immunity...we then need a vaccine to give us immunity.

A lot of this information about the egg based immunity is found in the USDA and agriculture sciences and it already has been tested on people...remember, the base of the flu vaccine is in an egg, they infect the chicken then work with the eggs to increase the antigens.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If you end up getting diarrhea after eating eggs, that could be a reason, also the opposite is true that you can't use the stool and have to go to the drug store to buy that liquid you squirt up the rear end.

By the way, this country is being hit hard. Eggs are now about 1 dollar for ten eggs, we don't sell them by the dozen in this country.

japantoday.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But it's on Bitchute and I don't like Bitchute because Bitchute doesn't censor content that might be dangerous for me to watch. I prefer to use outlets that control what I see so that I don't have any of those naughty independent thoughts that the government and it's private prostitute propaganda organs have deemed harmful. Please censor me and control my thought processes... for my own good.

Thinking for myself is hard.

(Somebody was going to come along and say it so I figured I'd get it in first and more honestly.)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

By the way, this country is being hit hard. Eggs are now about 1 dollar for ten eggs, we don't sell them by the dozen in this country.

Is that all?
I haven't seen eggs that cheap in the USA in at least a decade.

Bottom shelf pricing here is about $1.80 for a dozen, but those often go out of stock and what's available is often as high as $4 a dozen.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: musicismagic

Is that all?
I haven't seen eggs that cheap in the USA in at least a decade.

Bottom shelf pricing here is about $1.80 for a dozen, but those often go out of stock and what's available is often as high as $4 a dozen.

You'd be surprised at the cost of a lot of staple food prices from 3rd world countries. I think in india you can buy like 10 lbs of chicken for like 2 dollars.

Inflation is a cruel bit#
edit on 1/15/2022 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We pay about $7 for a dozen. They are organic heritage/heirloom eggs so they have a bunch of flavour and the yolks are super dark orange. We had 'normal' eggs at a restaurant recently and they were gross. Super pale and tasteless
reply to: lordcomac

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I only eat eggs from chickens that are feed in the wild and that have a rooster in the pen, in other words real organic eggs.

Fertilized eggs are the best you can get.

Do not over pay for eggs called organic but they are not fertilized.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Can't say I've heard any reporting of 50% death rate.

Reports I've seen have focussed on how patient zero is a bit loopy and has a house full of 160 birds, lives/eats/sleeps with chicken # everywhere - there's been outbreaks on a couple of farms but no human to human transmisson.

He's been banned from keeping birds but is now also fully clear/testing negative for bird flu and was asymptomatic the whole time.

Still a bit concerning that it broke out among chickens in the UK as we have much better food, animal welfare, sanitations standards than most of the world so should be at very low risk of outbreak compared to other countries.

join