It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. TRUMP - First Rally of 2022 - Sat Jan 15th from Florence Arizona.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: Karen657

Apparently you haven't been paying attention at all. Face diapers and jabs do not stop the spread of Kung Flu.
karen is only a few months behind, leave her alone. Her shaming other ppl helps her feel good about her own insecurities. She’s about as up to date on the Covid facts as justice Sotomayor, that wonderful gift from the Obama admin.
edit on 16-1-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Perhaps a special counsel should be chosen to investigate Fauci, Trump, and the NIAID connections to and knowledge of Wuhan labs?

Maybe investigate Trump again on Russian collusion, 4 years is just not enough time.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

is that you Silly ?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Millions of people worried stiff today I see. They're scared of Trump and all the power of the Middle Class coming back. [snip] Be AFRAID be VERY AFRAID 😎

As much as the PTB want the people to think this is all about Trump, it's not. It's always been bigger than Trump. And the PTB know that. It is the people power that they're afraid of. And they should be!

We know election laws were broken -- in Arizona and in other states. We know that crucial safeguards have been weakened and outright ignored. We know that we've been lied to. We know that every effort to investigate and find the facts and truth have been fought tooth and nail. We know that those officials who have a duty to the people have treated us with blatant disrespect and even contempt and derision. We know that the lying liars and cheating cheaters want to usurp our state legislatures' Constitutional power, authority and duty to set the rules and methods for our election... and will go scorched earth to do so. We know that we cannot trust them. We know that necessary and proper legislative reform by our state legislatures is the only way to make sure it cannot and does not happen again.

The turnout yesterday was massive. And not just Arizona people. There were people from all over the country there yesterday. Many were there for Trump. But I can almost guarantee you that the vast majority of Arizonans were there to here the Election Integrity candidates talk about how they're going to clean up this mess in Arizona, via the state legislatures and the Governor's office and the Secretary of State's office. Kari Lake is running away with the Republican primary polls... Katie Hobbs is crashing and burning in the public opinion of her own base. There isn't a chance that disgraced Fontes can take the SoS race away from Finchem. And so on and so forth.

And best of all, not only did citizens make sure that Katie Hobb's illegal Elections Procedures Manual draft was not accepted and published, hundreds -- if not thousands! -- of citizens have organized and trained to be election workers and observers and keep the elections fair and honest from the inside.

Yes, those with something to hide should be afraid. Very afraid.
edit on 16-1-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

!! Mass Hysteria !!

Cher Panics as Midterms Approach: If Democrats Lose House or Senate, ‘We Are F**ked’🤣🤣

Cher is freaking out as midterm elections draw closer, saying that if Democrats lose the House or the Senate, “we are #ed.” She went even further, saying if Democrats lose the White House in 2024, “stick a fork in democracy, it’s done.”

The singer-actress hit the panic button in a tweet posted late Friday in which she appeared to reference Democrats’ failure to pass “voting rights” bills that would federalize elections. Cher singled out Sens. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), who both refused to back the Biden administration’s efforts to seize power from states to oversee their own polling processes.

“What’s coming is DIRE,” Cher warned. “Know Its Scary,You Dont Want 2 Hear it,But If Dems lose House or Senate We’re #ed.”

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
CORRUPT components of the FBI rear their ugly head again.

Texas Synagogue Deception: www.foxnews.com...

Led by Christopher Wray, appointed by President Donald J. Trump. The fact that Joe Biden kept Wray as Director of the FBI means WRAY WAS A PLANT by deep state crooks. Crooks planted a crook.

BIG CHANGES ARE COMING. GUARANTEED.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Cher is a misguided hippie star who does not feel the pain of inflation.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Why to people give a # about what a famous entertainer thinks about politics? Their opinion is self rightious because they think their opinion is worth more but is actually no better or worse than that of your next door neighbor.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Apparently you haven't been paying attention at all. Face diapers and jabs do not stop the spread of Kung Flu.
karen is only a few months behind, leave her alone. Her shaming other ppl helps her feel good about her own insecurities. She’s about as up to date on the Covid facts as justice Sotomayor, that wonderful gift from the Obama admin.

People who watch MSNBC and CNN are always behind the curve. Then they get this really weird look when what they expected to happen, doesn't happen.

Today, MSNBC and CNN are telling their low-IQ viewers that the 1,000 people dying every day from Covid-19 are NON-Vaccinated.

Without even looking it up, I can assure everyone that CNN and MSNBC are lying.

But to point out how little those networks think of their viewers, I'm going to (probably) start a threat this evening pointing how many Covid-19 deaths the U.S. is averaging, and what percentage of them are vaccinated/unvaccinated.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Why to people give a # about what a famous entertainer thinks about politics? Their opinion is self rightious because they think their opinion is worth more but is actually no better or worse than that of your next door neighbor.

Not to mention they usually get paid for wacky commenting 💃

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The last estimate I had heard was around 60k in attendance. I think the choice of venue had more to do with the size than anything, as there was plenty of room for everyone. I don't even know how many times I had heard of rallies where there were only about 20k able to get in, and nearly twice as many outside watching on the monitors. Even last night there were a lot of people outside that didn't go in. My wife and I weren't even able to get out of our parking spot til about 11:30.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

The last estimate I had heard was around 60k in attendance.

Wow. I know 30,000 were expected, and I read on Twitter I think that folks were being turned away -- a couple miles worth of traffic in fact. That's a whole lot of cars, and each with multiple people inside.

I think the choice of venue had more to do with the size than anything, as there was plenty of room for everyone. I don't even know how many times I had heard of rallies where there were only about 20k able to get in, and nearly twice as many outside watching on the monitors. Even last night there were a lot of people outside that didn't go in.

That would make sense, given the crowd numbers. I'm sure noise ordinances weren't an issue out there either.

My wife and I weren't even able to get out of our parking spot til about 11:30.

So you actually attended! Do tell!!! I knew a few people who went, but I haven't spoken to any of them. They were all very excited to see Kari Lake speak, even more so than Trump. Not that they have anything against Trump, but folks are pressing forward, and Kari Lake seems to be the shining star here these days. At least in my circles. What was your impression of the general feeling last night? What/who were people talking about? What did you think of the speakers?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Are crooked fact checkers, facebook, youtube, google scrubbing information from their platforms, mainstream TV lieing daily/hourly about trump not good examples of election fraud? This whole election was based on fake news and the lefts power to brainwash their way to victory

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This might be the first time I've ever agreed with cher about anything. I suspect that she has seen the democrat's internal polling and knows what's coming.

Not the end of democracy, but possibly the end of the democrat party, and definately the end of many of the democrat party's scams.

Where I am more hopeful about our future than at any time since Reagan's last years, cher and democrats see the end of the world.

Prepare for the By Any Means Necessary party to escalate their fascist attacks in a desperate effort to survive 2022.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump's Arizona Rally Was His Biggest Flop Yet

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Good for him. If liberals are calling it a flop, it must have been one of the most successful rallies yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anne Coulter Says Trump Is DONE And Media Should Stop Covering Him

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Is Ray Epps the January 6th infiltrator and agitator working for the Department of Justice, who President Trump alluded to during his rally this past saturday?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

Is Ray Epps the January 6th infiltrator and agitator working for the Department of Justice, who President Trump alluded to during his rally this past saturday?

yup, one of 2 dozen at least 💎

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join