It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Bank and Trust moves to CANCEL Mike Lindell's Accounts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
a reply to: musicismagic

It's the first time in my lifetime that I've seen a U.S. president put sanctions on ordinary Americans.

People see this all the time in North Korea and China . Hmmm...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

And as a business they have the legal right to do this.
It's not tyranny , it's just business.

Bull#. Heartland Financial took $81 million in taxpayer funded bailout money. money.cnn.com...
"Just business" means your ass FAILS if you flounder... the fact that taxpayers saved their worthless ass alongside a slew of other worthless money changer institutions means banks should be viewed as the extensions of government they are (and thus be held entirely accountable to the US Constitution.)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Dictators really don't care about their citizens.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What an ironic statement. No argument, end of story. Yeah whatever, dude. If you don't know much about the political situation then maybe don't make such unknowledgeable judgements. Unless you do understand and discrimination and division are your thing, in which case I don't know what to say to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
We should all just pre-empt by cancelling our own accounts and cashing our checks or pulling all the cash out of our payroll deposit cards. I have not had a bank account since 2016. This is the goal of the cashless society, cut you off from your money when you don't submit to criminals.

And divesting into crypto will only get us all there at warp speed.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Perhaps so. I've heard contradictory ideas about where Bitcoin is headed. Some experts I've followed have been big fans of it for several years now, going back before it really took off. Last I checked, they still believe it is a wise and safe long-term investment. Others say it will be used to track us.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Perhaps so. I've heard contradictory ideas about where Bitcoin is headed. Some experts I've followed have been big fans of it for several years now, going back before it really took off. Last I checked, they still believe it is a wise and safe long-term investment. Others say it will be used to track us.

Bitcoin is digital footprint?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This will have the Streisand Effect.

They never consider that...

The truth is radical nowadays.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The tyrannical measures of the authoritarian elite continues to escalate. Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to 'de-bank' several of Mike Lindell's accounts.

The Post Millennial reports:

On Friday, businessman and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced that Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to de-bank many of his accounts associated with his multi-million dollar businesses and charities.

The announcement came on Friday's episode of War Room, where host and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon played a recording of a telephone call between a top executive at Minnesota Bank & Trust and Lindell's controller.

That executive stated during the call that the bank, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, had concerns about being connected with "someone who could be in the news."

"Not that the FBI is even sniffing and looking, but what if somebody came and said, 'Do you know what? We are going to subpoena all of his account records, and this and that.' And then all of a sudden we make the news," the executive said.

Accounts that are being threatened with de-banking include Lindell Management, Lindell Outreach, Lindell Recovery Network, Lindell-TV, Lindell Foundation, Lindell Publishing, Frankspeech, Michael Lindell Personal, and MyStore.

Source

Needless to say, if the bank is willing to cancel Lindell, they'd cancel a regular citizen in a heartbeat.

Welcome to 2022. Politics over profit.

Hmmm well do you like America or not?
They have every right to do so as they are a business. If this upsets you then move. This move does NOT make America authoritarian. Period

No they don’t have the right to cancel your accounts because of you using your first amendment right . Here’s something for you . The first amendment is for everyone. Not just ignorant brainwashed corporate liberal morons who buy 💯 percent everything the evil globalist media tells them . Left leaning Canadians care more for our country than you .

We all know you agree with the global elite on everything. You have never been on the side of freedom loving Americans . Not one time . How is that possible ??? It’s not impossible . You have an agenda and agree with the main stream media on everything. No offense but your opinion carries a lot less weight than Biden’s , or xi’s or Fauci’s. If you were to change and start to critically think and not just be a water carrier for the global elite we might change our mind about you .

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

The tyrannical measures of the authoritarian elite continues to escalate. Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to 'de-bank' several of Mike Lindell's accounts.

On Friday, businessman and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced that Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to de-bank many of his accounts associated with his multi-million dollar businesses and charities.

The announcement came on Friday's episode of War Room, where host and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon played a recording of a telephone call between a top executive at Minnesota Bank & Trust and Lindell's controller.

That executive stated during the call that the bank, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, had concerns about being connected with "someone who could be in the news."

"Not that the FBI is even sniffing and looking, but what if somebody came and said, 'Do you know what? We are going to subpoena all of his account records, and this and that.' And then all of a sudden we make the news," the executive said.

Accounts that are being threatened with de-banking include Lindell Management, Lindell Outreach, Lindell Recovery Network, Lindell-TV, Lindell Foundation, Lindell Publishing, Frankspeech, Michael Lindell Personal, and MyStore.

Source

Needless to say, if the bank is willing to cancel Lindell, they'd cancel a regular citizen in a heartbeat.

They have every right to do so as they are a business. If this upsets you then move. This move does NOT make America authoritarian. Period

No they don’t have the right to cancel your accounts because of you using your first amendment right . Here’s something for you . The first amendment is for everyone. Not just ignorant brainwashed corporate liberal morons who buy 💯 percent everything the evil globalist media tells them . Left leaning Canadians care more for our country than you .

We all know you agree with the global elite on everything. You have never been on the side of freedom loving Americans . Not one time . How is that possible ??? It’s not impossible . You have an agenda and agree with the main stream media on everything. No offense but your opinion carries a lot less weight than Biden’s , or xi’s or Fauci’s. If you were to change and start to critically think and not just be a water carrier for the global elite we might change our mind about you .

Well they are a business owner themselves so they are just scared to admit non business owners might be right about the hypocritical nature of these decisions.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
Americans are hiding 2 trillion under their mattresses.

There barely that much cash in circulation, it isn't all being hidden.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Source

Not sure where you live but YES banks can close your account for any reason at any time, without notice.
www.sapling.com...

Reasons banks close accounts may include inactivity, low balances and instances where their customer's actions have been deemed as posing a specific risk to the institution. These risks include monetary losses, as well as the potential of fraudulent activity. However, banks also can close accounts at their discretion, even if the owner has kept the account in good standing.

What Lindells is doing is having a big ol’ Temper Tantrum because he is not getting his way.
How would he like it if people told him to stop associating with just the right, that he should go to Democratic rallies too. He would tell them to get lost it’s his business and he can do what he wants. See how that works?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What I'm reading from this is someone in a very influential and potentially damaging position is leveraging their relationship with the bank. Mike isn't dangerous, he is pissing off dangerous people.

edit on 15-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you guys are pissed about this wait until you find out that AT&T just cancelled OAN.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Banks can cancel people's accounts but we the people cannot cancel banks after the break the economy (2008). We just bail them out.

I guess we get what we deserve. We continue to vote in the same politicians who don't dare to change status quo.

Blame your average dumb voter that blindly votes blue or red.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Banks can cancel people's accounts but we the people cannot cancel banks after the break the economy (2008). We just bail them out.

I guess we get what we deserve. We continue to vote in the same politicians who don't dare to change status quo.

That all sounds good, but in reality I'm not sure it matters who governs a nation anymore where the money changer cartel is concerned. Only 7 nations don't play the game directly, China, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya. Aside from China, that is a list of perpetual #holes that are eternally at the end of the barrels of the world's guns. China, I suspect, has cut a backroom deal with the moneychangers to play the game on the international stage but keep their own citizens under bootheel, so perhaps they don't even belong on this list.

Bottom line, the day the USA finally has had enough of the moneychanging cartel and throws them out of the country will be the day the USA is declared an enemy of the rest of the world and war will begin.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Just think of the Mayor of DC, you can't leave your house without papers now as of Saturday.

Well, sort of...

TextThe Mayor’s Order specifies that residents may only leave their residences to:

engage in essential activities, including obtaining medical care that cannot be provided through telehealth and obtaining food and essential household goods;
perform or access essential governmental functions;
work at essential businesses;
engage in essential travel; or
engage in allowable recreational activities, as defined by the Mayor’s Order.

coronavirus.dc.gov...

That's from March 2020. I thought there were new 'orders' for the unvaccinated.
edit on 15-1-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That all sounds good, but in reality I'm not sure it matters who governs a nation anymore where the money changer cartel is concerned. Only 7 nations don't play the game directly, China, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Libya. Aside from China, that is a list of perpetual #holes that are eternally at the end of the barrels of the world's guns. China, I suspect, has cut a backroom deal with the moneychangers to play the game on the international stage but keep their own citizens under bootheel, so perhaps they don't even belong on this list.

Bottom line, the day the USA finally has had enough of the moneychanging cartel and throws them out of the country will be the day the USA is declared an enemy of the rest of the world and war will begin.

It's funny because if my information is correct, democrats initially wanted less centralized banking which would have avoided the whole federal currency platform. But that was early days.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
what does the amount of pillows sold have to do with his bank accounts?

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Although I think it’s very easy to say
Oh My God they are cancelling his account..
We need to ask WHY?

From what I’ve heard his pillows are a flop. Many conservatives like him but not his pillows.
I was at the store the other day and there was a big ol’ display of them, not a single pillow purchased.

Did the bank kick him out due to a business decision? Do they see things going south very quickly?

Years ago my husband was laid off from his job, he was hired immediately by another firm. American Express cut our credit. Guess what it’s a business, they are allowed to make decisions to benefit their business as long as what they are doing is not illegal.

what does the amount of pillows sold have to do with his bank accounts? does the bank have an investment in them?

i was wondering what he mean when he mentioned cancel culture.

does he owe them money?

are the balances of the accounts less than the minimum?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's funny because if my information is correct, democrats initially wanted less centralized banking which would have avoided the whole federal currency platform. But that was early days.

That was back in the Andrew Jackson era, so you'd also be looking at a Democratic party that was very much pro slavery, anti federalist, and low taxes/tariffs. Hell, they were the Democrats that founded the KKK.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join