It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Bank and Trust moves to CANCEL Mike Lindell's Accounts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The tyrannical measures of the authoritarian elite continues to escalate. Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to 'de-bank' several of Mike Lindell's accounts.

The Post Millennial reports:

On Friday, businessman and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced that Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to de-bank many of his accounts associated with his multi-million dollar businesses and charities.

The announcement came on Friday's episode of War Room, where host and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon played a recording of a telephone call between a top executive at Minnesota Bank & Trust and Lindell's controller.

That executive stated during the call that the bank, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, had concerns about being connected with "someone who could be in the news."

"Not that the FBI is even sniffing and looking, but what if somebody came and said, 'Do you know what? We are going to subpoena all of his account records, and this and that.' And then all of a sudden we make the news," the executive said.

Accounts that are being threatened with de-banking include Lindell Management, Lindell Outreach, Lindell Recovery Network, Lindell-TV, Lindell Foundation, Lindell Publishing, Frankspeech, Michael Lindell Personal, and MyStore.

Source

Needless to say, if the bank is willing to cancel Lindell, they'd cancel a regular citizen in a heartbeat.

Welcome to 2022. Politics over profit.
edit on 14-1-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Whats funny, is they weren't in the news, but now they wanna do this cuz they dont wanna be in the news....seems to have the opposite effect dont ya think?

Clown world man......clown world

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is how they will kill all small businesses in the future. It's just the beginning, not jabbed, sorry no business account because you can not come into our building. Is this " MiM's Street Talk " ? We will just have to wait, won't we.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Must be "Legal" but does anybody have a real legal citation for banks cancelling accounts "not for just cause" ??🦧

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Well I am sure he has millions or maybe 10s of millions in those accounts.
Withdrawing his funds and closing those accounts might put a dent in the banks cash flow to conduct their pyramid schemes.
If I was him, I would take all funds out immediately and watch them scramble.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Americans are hiding 2 trillion under their mattresses. No Americans trust Joe or his party.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Americans are hiding 2 trillion under their mattresses. No Americans trust Joe or his party.

At the lift and swift of the pen, Americans can find out that their bank accounts can be frozen if not jabbed by our DEAR LEADER.
Also, is this MiM's Street Talk that is a reality across the world? Try opening a new foreign bank account now in some countries as a foreigner without vax passports and a resident of that country.
Just think of the Mayor of DC, you can't leave your house without papers now as of Saturday.

edit on 0100000035342022-01-14T20:34:35-06:00343501pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's the first time in my lifetime that I've seen a U.S. president put sanctions on ordinary Americans.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Just think of the Mayor of DC, you can't leave your house without papers now as of Saturday.

Well, sort of...

TextThe Mayor’s Order specifies that residents may only leave their residences to:

engage in essential activities, including obtaining medical care that cannot be provided through telehealth and obtaining food and essential household goods;
perform or access essential governmental functions;
work at essential businesses;
engage in essential travel; or
engage in allowable recreational activities, as defined by the Mayor’s Order.

coronavirus.dc.gov...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks for the update. I knew that it wouldn't be 100% China joes way too.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Big time! Everyone's watching closer than ever.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fine.

Then i hope he plasters it all over the airwaves and TV and every conservative that banks with them pulls every bit of cash out of there and sinks them.

Thats the only way were going to be able to fight this bs.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

And as a business they have the legal right to do this.
It's not tyranny , it's just business.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

But missing even a smidgeon of professional courtesy or any appreciation for the business benefits they have received with Lindel as a customer.

It isn't "business" it's total stupidity and behavior unbecoming of a bank.

Political tyranny.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No. There are laws against discrimination. Do I really have to walk you through the scenario of What IF during Trump's time the elite started cancelling liberals all over the place? Really? Imagine the outrage if that had happened.

A little common sense and empathy. I'm a left-leaning Canadian and I see how wrong this is.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Its not business , its a political statement......but by all means keep being an apologist for acts like this, just dont complain when they come for you next. and trust me........they ALWAYS come after you next

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is a first... Bank gets Woke, goes Broke! 🤡🌎
🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Although I think it’s very easy to say
Oh My God they are cancelling his account..
We need to ask WHY?

From what I’ve heard his pillows are a flop. Many conservatives like him but not his pillows.
I was at the store the other day and there was a big ol’ display of them, not a single pillow purchased.

Did the bank kick him out due to a business decision? Do they see things going south very quickly?

Years ago my husband was laid off from his job, he was hired immediately by another firm. American Express cut our credit. Guess what it’s a business, they are allowed to make decisions to benefit their business as long as what they are doing is not illegal.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
The tyrannical measures of the authoritarian elite continues to escalate. Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to 'de-bank' several of Mike Lindell's accounts.

The Post Millennial reports:

On Friday, businessman and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced that Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust are moving to de-bank many of his accounts associated with his multi-million dollar businesses and charities.

The announcement came on Friday's episode of War Room, where host and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon played a recording of a telephone call between a top executive at Minnesota Bank & Trust and Lindell's controller.

That executive stated during the call that the bank, a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, had concerns about being connected with "someone who could be in the news."

"Not that the FBI is even sniffing and looking, but what if somebody came and said, 'Do you know what? We are going to subpoena all of his account records, and this and that.' And then all of a sudden we make the news," the executive said.

Accounts that are being threatened with de-banking include Lindell Management, Lindell Outreach, Lindell Recovery Network, Lindell-TV, Lindell Foundation, Lindell Publishing, Frankspeech, Michael Lindell Personal, and MyStore.

Source

Needless to say, if the bank is willing to cancel Lindell, they'd cancel a regular citizen in a heartbeat.

Welcome to 2022. Politics over profit.

Hmmm well do you like America or not?
They have every right to do so as they are a business. If this upsets you then move. This move does NOT make America authoritarian. Period

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join