It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis: Florida won’t enforce health care worker vaccination requirement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
We don't have state income tax either here
Was 76° today also

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The funds for Medicare come from federal funding. If a doctor is not an approved Medicare provider they don't get reimbursed for Medicare claims. So doctors could keep seeing Medicare patients and not charging them but they'd be taking a hit on each appointment.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

DeSantis is simply making Logical decisions for the betterment of the People he Governs , and yet the Media does nothing but attack attack .

i hope the man Runs for President .

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I have an orthopedic doctor that do not take Medicare patients because he chooses no too.

BTW Medicare is paid by the us as part of tax soo is not way that this will even become a problem. It will be a political suicide.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

A doctor can choose not to accept Medicare. However, if they choose to accept it, they must adhere to Medicare's rules. If they don't then the government doesn't reimburse them for Medicare claims.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
FL smart not to because it would cause a mass worker shortage like in (D)States 🍥

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wonder how popular de Santis will be when his elderly population has ti start paying for their doctor's visits and medication because their doctors can no longer accept Medicare.

Where in any "Mandate" or "Provision" does it state the Federal Government can cancel a Doctor's (or Medical Facility's) Medicare Cert for not complying with The Vax Mandate ????? 💎

WE NEED CLARITY 😎

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The whole decision the Supreme Court just made tied the healthcare worker mandate to Medicare.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"Red states have no problem allowing the workers in the state chose what they want to do with their bodies"

Ha ha ha ha ha! Really?

Red States seem to like to tell women what they can do with their bodies. Workers or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Is a few things you do not play politics with in the US, SS, Medicare and retirements.

Those are nonos, now, welfare that is open for political games anytime, but I doubt that the democrats will play with that either.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Darn you got me there,

but is ok, so far is only one state that has gone anti female reproductive organs
but it has nothing to do with keeping your job or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The whole decision the Supreme Court just made tied the healthcare worker mandate to Medicare.

Where does any official document or ruling say Medicare Certs can be cancelled for not doing a Vax Mandate ???

I'd really like to see it clear cut 🚬

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"Red states have no problem allowing the workers in the state chose what they want to do with their bodies"

Ha ha ha ha ha! Really?

Red States seem to like to tell women what they can do with their bodies. Workers or not.

Make sure unborn Humans get VAXXED and are born with masks ON !!!!! 🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can only imagine how the darn big pharma is going to protect the next generation of money gravy train, that is why covid does not target the lil children too much.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I wonder how popular de Santis will be when his elderly population has ti start paying for their doctor's visits and medication because their doctors can no longer accept Medicare.

I take it you are insinuating that Biden’s administration will cancel the Medicare for seniors in Florida because of DeSantis’s refusal to abide by the illegal mandate?
It’s quite typical of Dem leaders around the country to be killing seniors since the scamdemic started eh?
Cuomo in NY, Whitmer here in MI….now we’ll have Biden killing his peers in FL.
The Dems are a very sketchy bunch of assholes.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where does any official document or ruling say Medicare Certs can be cancelled for not doing a Vax Mandate ???

I'd really like to see it clear cut 🚬

Lastly, providers and suppliers that are cited for noncompliance may be subject to enforcement remedies imposed by CMS depending on the level of noncompliance and the remedies available under Federal law (for example, civil money penalties, denial of payment for new admissions, or termination of the Medicare/Medicaid provider agreement).

CMS will closely monitor the status of staff vaccination rates, provider compliance, and any other potential risks to patient, resident, client, and PACE program participant health and safety.

www.federalregister.gov...

DeSantis isn't charged with enforcing the mandate. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The funds for Medicare come from federal funding. If a doctor is not an approved Medicare provider they don't get reimbursed for Medicare claims. So doctors could keep seeing Medicare patients and not charging them but they'd be taking a hit on each appointment.

All funding for medicare comes from taxes, not from the government.
It is taxpayer funded. The government doesn't provide anything, the taxpayers do.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Ha ha ha ha ha! Really?

Killing babies, killing seniors?
FFS, you Dems would try to kill everyone if you had the chance.
But you would spare the illegals.
edit on 14-1-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I take it you are insinuating that Biden’s administration will cancel the Medicare for seniors in Florida because of DeSantis’s refusal to abide by the illegal mandate?
It’s quite typical of Dem leaders around the country to be killing seniors since the scamdemic started eh?
Cuomo in NY, Whitmer here in MI….now we’ll have Biden killing his peers in FL.
The Dems are a very sketchy bunch of assholes.

Biden will take it all out on millions of Seniors in FL !!!!!! He'll get even if it's the last thing he does !!!! He'll cancel every single Doctor and Medical facility in the whole State and he will YELL LOUDLY at a news conference 🤓

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thank You.

Now we get ready for another set of lawsuits that go to the SCOTUS 😊

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join