It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DeSantis: Florida won’t enforce health care worker vaccination requirement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
DeSantis: Florida won’t enforce health care worker vaccination requirement ....

Well he knows how to get attention, the response to this should be interesting

The governor’s office is encouraging health care workers who have reasons to opt-out to fill out an exemption form on the Florida Department of Health’s website.
www.clickorlando.com...

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A day after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the Biden administration’s policy requiring health care workers to get vaccinated, the governor’s office fired back saying Florida will not enforce it, News 6 partner WJXT-TV reported.

The rule comes as the health care worker vaccination rule approaches a deadline -- Jan. 27 for their first shot. Thursday’s ruling from the Supreme Court now means health care workers across the U.S. will be required to get vaccinated for COVID-19.

[TRENDING: Florida property insurers dropping homeowners based on roofs’ age | Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]

Hours before the ruling came down, Gov. Ron DeSantis reiterated that it will not be enforced in the Sunshine State.

“The medical mandate for the nurses and doctors what they’re trying to do is insane. In Florida, we provided protections, so they were rehired,” said DeSantis.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Applauding this!

Hoping more states follow so it won't be Florida alone, facing the # storm that is brewing together currently on a federal level and going to rain down on them soon.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I like this Ronny deSantis guy . A true American who values freedom . He just uses common sense. Can you imagine how much better our country be if desantis was president and Biden was in hospice

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here in Florida we haven't been putting up with any of this covid nonsense since the beginning
Thank God we have best governor in America

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This will turn Florida into the destination to get good healthcare with a lot less Pharmaceutical company input. I would expect many doctors will be moving there after seeing this. They will be the ones who know the narratives are BS. Good for Florida.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Applauding this!

Hoping more states follow so it won't be Florida alone, facing the # storm that is brewing together currently on a federal level and going to rain down on them soon.

Don't know if Brian Kemp has the peanuts to try here in Georgia but I hoping he will do the same

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It only takes a few from a hundred to make a change that can propagate further, so its only 0.5 a few for this situation, with 50 states.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Red states have not problem allowing the workers in the state chose what they want to do with their bodies, in comparison the Hell holes democrats states are forcing their citizens to do what they are told or lose their job.

Democrats really love Americans and care for their workers.

But then wants their nurses to come to work sick with covid anyway.

edit on 14-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder how popular de Santis will be when his elderly population has ti start paying for their doctor's visits and medication because their doctors can no longer accept Medicare.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wonder how popular de Santis will be when his elderly population has ti start paying for their doctor's visits and medication because their doctors can no longer accept Medicare.

even more popular because some things are just more important

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Accepting Medicare is a choice by private doctors.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Red states have not problem allowing the workers in the state chose what they want to do with their bodies, in comparison the Hell holes democrats states are forcing their citizens to do what they are told or lose their job.

Democrats really love Americans and care for their workers.

But then wants their nurses to come to work sick with covid anyway.

Exactly those same nurses they made get the jab...are getting sick, seriously pushing staffing shortages.

It's almost like they wanted it to happen...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So they’re going to kill their old people to save their old people?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wonder who has the pulse of the elderly Florida voter better, the Governor of Florida with all of his staff and resources available to him or some sword in Morgantown or Wheeling?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Pinching mill tactic.

Boot out unvaccinated medical staff to create a shortage in workers, then turn around and blame the unvaccinated for overloading the system.

Try to overlay this pattern on the other things you feel are utterly twisted and it will open your eyes. For anyone not knowing what a pinchim mill is, it is a situation in a game where, no matter what you do, every move you get punished and it worsens the situation.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Most of the health care workers in Florida are jabbed, my daughter is, she was coerced into been jabbed by the company that runs the ER where she works at, soo by the time De Santis put a stop to the coercion or facing unemployment it was too late for my daughter and many.

Still they are getting sick with covid regardless.

Right now covid is ebbing in Florida but the Flu is running rampant and is nasty one this season.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

NY, California, Arizona among many that are forcing their jabbed nurses sick with covid come back to work.

Soo incredibly stupid, then what in the hell are the jabs for.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Oh, I forgot, is not longer the unjabbed faults that covid is spreading and overwhelming the ERs is now the jabbed that are not getting their boosters in ICUs and dying with the unjabbed.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So this is why progressive and those far leftists are upset with DeSantis?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Up is down, wrong is right and jabbed... is actually not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join