It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Be afraid': Ukraine hit by cyberattack as Russia moves more troops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Putin probably told Joe where to go . Joe is scared of something putting up blast walls .

I'm pretty sure those walls are because Biden is afraid of us. If the Russians were going to attack the White House (presumably with a bomb or missile or something) those walls wouldn't do much to stop it.

Those walls are not for defensive purposes. He puts them up to look week and feeble on MSM in the hope of rallying SJW's to fight for him. Too many democrats are turning against him it seems. Hah maybe its to keep democrats off the lawn.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Putin has made his propaganda? if anyone in the world does the best propaganda to make it look like Russia is still a villain because they have a leader that is not a puppet to NATO. That would NATO. Must of the EU countries who are iticy for a conflict.

Russia literally shot down a passenger airliner and then instead of admitting it and apologizing they kept putting out ridiculous propaganda to demonize the West. Russia's own propaganda did more to make them look like villain than anything the West could put out.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't you find it odd that Biden asked Putin not to hack into US infrastructure? Did he gift a poison apple?

Perhaps to establish the idea of Russia being a threat to countries because hackers and now bingo.

In the tradition of previous world wars, a false flag perhaps?

To which lengths would a compromised president go in the country where he was compromised?

Would Ukraine spill the beans on Biden if he doesn't engage with Russia?

edit on 14-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Rumor has it that once the wall is completed all exterior
lighting will be changed to Red.
Don't know if it's for Russia,China or Harris Business.
Don't think Joe wants war with either country.
He won't be able to talk his way out of it.

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Putin probably told Joe where to go . Joe is scared of something putting up blast walls .

Harris business 🤣😂

Or Joe’s keeping the kids from down south behind walls in the DC crèche...

😂🤣😂 Joe talking his way out of it! Dude.

I’d be surprised if anyone has a conversation with robinette that doesn’t end with them shaking their head in confusion about what he’s mumbling about.

I suggest adding another 6’ all the way around, blocking up all the holes in the fence and filling that swimming pool.

Joe will report that the promise of Gods rainbow is a lie and has flooded the world again

Articles of impeachment have been drafted and God will be dismissed for colluding with Russia.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Looks like Russia is getting some more land. May as well put a sign on it that says "Free For The Taking". The power-hungry get what they want while the little person gets dead.

edit on 14-1-2022 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Man this is going to piss off the Biden’s . How will they steal millions from Ukraine’s energy companies if Russia is in charge . The big guy and Hunter will be mad now

Rumors floating the Ukrainian President telling Biden, well "Big Guy" do you have my back or not?

Biden's response "I don't know who you are?"

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I thought his go to was Fancy Nancy.

‘Whatever you say Nance?’

a reply to: putnam6

edit on 14-1-2022 by Dalamax because: Meh

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join