It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've got the ronies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wish I could offer something for you for data purposes out of my own home, but we're all non-jabbed. Still not sick nor know anyone unvaccinated who has been. Tthat seems to be becoming a Happy Fun Time thing exclusively reserved for the vaccinated anymore.

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

originally posted by: lordcomac
A few days ago, I woke up with a headache. I mentioned it to my wife, and she immediately left work to drag us both into town to get tested for the boogyman fever.

She really buys into this stuff, with two jabs and a third scheduled.
Me, I follow reality and just wish I could go to the store and pick up some ivermectin to be done with this.

She eats healthier than I do, gets more exercise, is younger, and generally takes better care of herself... Other than getting these experimental injections because the TV said to.

I had a temp of 101, a cough, and a headache the night after we got tested, as did she.
My test results came in the next day (yesterday), at which point I just had a sore throat and a temp of 99. By last night I felt fine.
Today, I feel fine. We haven't seen her results yet but it's pretty obvious.

Her double vaccinated self however, is not recovering so well. She was loopy and slept a lot yesterday. Last night she would alternate between shivering cold and sweating. today she woke up at 102.4 degrees, and is overall miserable.

It's too late to talk her out of the jabs. I bet she won't even reconsider the booster.
I hope she's okay, and for our sake all the the unknown long term side effects are mild.

Curious if anyone else here has a SO that's taken the jabs and getting extra sick, in contrast to someone they live with who has not.

Bit harsh slagging your wife off on the internet as well...

Bad form..

PA

And what orifice did you pull that assumption out of? Furthermore, you know full well if it was a woman outright openly negatively bitching about her husband, you'd pay no mind.

Just cut the crap, he can compare with others all he wants, and you can dig the knickers out. We are just female humans -- not off-limits for comparative purposes. Or even venting ones.
edit on 1/14/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Prove that the shots help lessen the effect of the virus.
You can't there isn't any data that suggests such. a reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MVIEKSES

The only way anyone can make the argument that any vaccine works is to point out all the Graves of past victims of those diseases. But there be so many from COVID as from many of those past ills.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I have a family member, he and his unvaccinated sons, two of them, got sick, one is not sick. They are at the tail end of it, and they are up and about doing fine. His wife had all three doses and it not doing as well. Mostly fatigue, mild headache, and mild gastric issues. She say she feels stuck to the bed.

I have a sister that got both shots and she called me today to tell me just got her third shot, but claims this is the last one for her. She says she will not do a fourth dose. The will remain to be seen.

The one good thing about this whole thing is that Mother gets daily calls from all her children, checking to see if she or I are sick yet.

So far we can still answer, "Not sick yet".

By the grace of God, healthy living, and healthy eating, so far have kept it away.

Though I am pretty sure that our community work, and my exposure through my job, has more than likely provided us with some level of protection.

Knocking on wood, that we will remain healthy. But if we get sick, we get sick.

Que sera, sera.

I am starting to think that sound a bit disappointed, each time we say, "No." "Not sick yet."

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The wife and I had it a few months ago, she got it way worse than I did, but then again she gets the flu a lot worse than I do too. I had a small fever, maybe ninety eight point seven, up from ninety seven degree normal for me. I did not like the weird taste and smell it caused for a week though, it is hard to do the spicing of foods when things taste like that. I tended to put more antiviral herbs and spices in so I could actually taste the stuff to cover up that putrid taste I sensed.

It wasn't bad, I had to take a couple of hour naps in the afternoon because I got more tired out those two days, and I felt off for about a week, muscles were a little weaker. But it wasn't bad. She had the johnson vax, I had nothing. I did probably have it about eighteen months earlier, but wasn't sure till I experienced this one and the wife tested positive.

Neither of us had covid 19, we just had a SARS-CoV2 viral infection, no inappropriate immune response to it at all. You do not call the flu Sepsis if you don't have an over or under reaction, so the same goes with this virus, it was just a viral infection, not an improper response to the virus.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Got the news just before I left work that my one minion who works all afternoon in my little kingdom came down symptomatic overnight Thursday into Friday and tested positive this afternoon, so I have been exposed.

We will see now.

Based on what I've been able to uncover, she was supposedly contagious yesterday and probably Wednesday as well. So My clock would have started at least yesterday. I will likely know by Sunday if I'm going to get the Rona from her.

It's also I guess a test of if that mild cold I had back in late November/early December was Rona.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's what the media keeps telling me, and her. and then she tells me.

My very favorite line these days is, "I heard you twice the first time." It do come in handy these last two years.

Thanks for the report and of course we are wishing Lord & Lady the best.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Thanks for taking the time to lay all that out. I believe it to be great advice and something we should all remember & not whine but do it should we get sick. We apparently can't trust the medical establishment to help us much as per preventatives & therapeutics so we really need each other to share their experiences & knowledge.

One person I know with serious comorbidity was very sick and on the verge of hospitalization when a P.A. told her she needed to sleep less & be moving multiple times a day and to make herself expel with as much force as she could even though her breathing was very labored at that point.

So she started doing it and was feeling much better in 24-hrs.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, into today ... still no symptoms. Of course, I could come down with it anytime now, but the slight throat irritation I always have after mask wearing is even gone this morning.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just to add to my OP-
wife just figured out how to read her results (they've been available this whole time)
--- she came back negative.

She's doing better, but still a lot more sick than I am.
Today I just have a runny nose

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wish I could offer something for you for data purposes out of my own home, but we're all non-jabbed. Still not sick nor know anyone unvaccinated who has been. Tthat seems to be becoming a Happy Fun Time thing exclusively reserved for the vaccinated anymore.

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

A few days ago, I woke up with a headache. I mentioned it to my wife, and she immediately left work to drag us both into town to get tested for the boogyman fever.

She really buys into this stuff, with two jabs and a third scheduled.
Me, I follow reality and just wish I could go to the store and pick up some ivermectin to be done with this.

She eats healthier than I do, gets more exercise, is younger, and generally takes better care of herself... Other than getting these experimental injections because the TV said to.

I had a temp of 101, a cough, and a headache the night after we got tested, as did she.
My test results came in the next day (yesterday), at which point I just had a sore throat and a temp of 99. By last night I felt fine.
Today, I feel fine. We haven't seen her results yet but it's pretty obvious.

Her double vaccinated self however, is not recovering so well. She was loopy and slept a lot yesterday. Last night she would alternate between shivering cold and sweating. today she woke up at 102.4 degrees, and is overall miserable.

It's too late to talk her out of the jabs. I bet she won't even reconsider the booster.
I hope she's okay, and for our sake all the the unknown long term side effects are mild.

Curious if anyone else here has a SO that's taken the jabs and getting extra sick, in contrast to someone they live with who has not.

Bit harsh slagging your wife off on the internet as well...

Bad form..

PA

And what orifice did you pull that assumption out of? Furthermore, you know full well if it was a woman outright openly negatively bitching about her husband, you'd pay no mind.

Just cut the crap, he can compare with others all he wants, and you can dig the knickers out. We are just female humans -- not off-limits for comparative purposes. Or even venting ones.

You're making some pretty large assumptions about me there... Are you covertly caling me a misogonist?

Your statement is ridiculous...

Wouldn't matter to me if it was a male or female protagonist... Still a bit out of order slagging off your better half without their knowledge...

Stop with your feminist led assumptions..

PA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join