It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Honorable USA President speech your heart will feel with love that you have for country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Actual title: To my dear and Honorable United States President what a great speech for you that your heart will feel with love for your country

This is one speech Americans should be aware of it. Will it happen on PBS? I mention PBS since it is a station of public broadcast.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It seems pretty clear there are those who wish us to all go for each others throats.
They will keep stirring until they succeed unless it is not in Gods plans!
Whatever happens is meant to happen we just need to no be afraid and forget the anger.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
"You could not invent a better advertisment for the legislative filibuster than a president abandoning rational persuasion for pure demogoguery"

Ouch.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
It seems pretty clear there are those who wish us to all go for each others throats.
They will keep stirring until they succeed unless it is not in Gods plans!
Whatever happens is meant to happen we just need to no be afraid and forget the anger.

I truly believe a goal of anyone that has brought public shame to themselves would be one if given power over its people would have a goal to turn each one against one another. Personally I see that in all his secret moves in his speech.
Sadly , in the military this ... he brought out who really is in the game of war within the ranks of power over the lower ranks. From what I've posting their is actual fear that their are more pro joey boy spies in the military to weed out pro- patriotism among the "older soldiers". Yep! Have you read up to 50 grand enlistment bonus for select professions now in the military. The old with enough time in are getting out. Many here that have married the locals are actually footing their life now in this country due to , well, you get my message.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Historically I have been ambivalent about McConnell. On this day - he is my hero.

"Agree with me or you are a bigot."

That is every liberal douchebag I have ever heard rolled in one sentence.

new topics

top topics

join