It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm fully vaxxed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Apparently replying to a post about my post gap history is off topic? I merely said I unbookmarked the forum because I didn't like how it had become.
edit on 15/1/22 by Kappo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Kappo
I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.
Why the hell do you Branch Covidians feel the need to shout this from the rooftops?
Better hope you ain't spoke to soon and end up with VAIDS.
Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease and knowingly given it to a partner?
Just thought I'd ask seen as we are giving out personal health information.

My wife withheld her vaxxed-up status from me. I only found out she'd double jabbed herself when her legal counsel wanted our presence in his office. She admitted that my distrust of the "vaccine" kept her from telling me, but she wanted to be free to get groceries and go places. I was angry, then fell into pre-mourning.
She hasn't shown any adverse effects, and I've been watching since August when she told me. Whether she's had a booster, I don't know. She won't divulge that information until it is necessary to do so.
I shall remain pure of blood and air, even though the state in which I reside has enabled the Health Department to quarantine individuals and families, solely at the discretion of the COVID-19 Task Force interviewer/interrogator, utilizing any and all law enforcement as requested, incarcerating into internment facilities for times of 10 to 30 days or unlimited stays.
The tide is turning, but it is too little, too late.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
😂a reply to: ToddB

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join