It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm fully vaxxed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Apparently replying to a post about my post gap history is off topic? I merely said I unbookmarked the forum because I didn't like how it had become.
edit on 15/1/22 by Kappo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Kappo
I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.
Why the hell do you Branch Covidians feel the need to shout this from the rooftops?
Better hope you ain't spoke to soon and end up with VAIDS.
Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease and knowingly given it to a partner?
Just thought I'd ask seen as we are giving out personal health information.

My wife withheld her vaxxed-up status from me. I only found out she'd double jabbed herself when her legal counsel wanted our presence in his office. She admitted that my distrust of the "vaccine" kept her from telling me, but she wanted to be free to get groceries and go places. I was angry, then fell into pre-mourning.
She hasn't shown any adverse effects, and I've been watching since August when she told me. Whether she's had a booster, I don't know. She won't divulge that information until it is necessary to do so.
I shall remain pure of blood and air, even though the state in which I reside has enabled the Health Department to quarantine individuals and families, solely at the discretion of the COVID-19 Task Force interviewer/interrogator, utilizing any and all law enforcement as requested, incarcerating into internment facilities for times of 10 to 30 days or unlimited stays.
The tide is turning, but it is too little, too late.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
😂a reply to: ToddB

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
1 and a half years later everythings the same

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Don’t listen to the uneducated and the scientifically immune.
You did the right thing. Same here, Covid vaxxed and boosted.
Never even had Covid. I do k ow some vaxxed who got it and it was super mild.
I know one umvaxxed who passed away, my mother, Before there was as a vax.
She more than likely would be alive , if there had been a vax at the time.

Like most normal people, you did the right thing!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

My aunt would likely be alive today had she not gotten the quackzine. You still believe all the hype, even now?
The ways in which people like you persecuted anyone exercising his/her right to informed consent won't be forgotten (here you are--years later, still calling anyone who didn't want that crap "uneducated" and those who did "normal."
BTW--I've still never had covid, and survived the dark winter of death.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I would not carry a defibrillator if I had not gotten the quackzine.

I know several vaxxed who passed away mysteriously. I don't know anyone that passed away from COVID.

But I guess my experience is uneducated an unscientific anecdote, your's is "scientific". Just as all the "facts" that got revoked one after another, right?

Did you do the right thing when you pressurized people into getting the vac? Because if you didn't do it back then, you're sure as # do it now, here.

Makes me want to throw up, reading posts like this.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kappo
1 and a half years later everythings the same

Unvaxxed because I couldn't take the shot and I'm fine as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There should be a lot of people dying by now that took the jab. Apparently 226.6 million people vaxed gonna leave a lot of people crying when they die. Or maybe you're happy their dead...idk. Seems to be a lot of bitterness directed to the vaxed one's.
edit on 30-7-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I would not carry a defibrillator if I had not gotten the quackzine.

I know several vaxxed who passed away mysteriously. I don't know anyone that passed away from COVID.

But I guess my experience is uneducated an unscientific anecdote, your's is "scientific". Just as all the "facts" that got revoked one after another, right?

Did you do the right thing when you pressurized people into getting the vac? Because if you didn't do it back then, you're sure as # do it now, here.

Makes me want to throw up, reading posts like this.

Nauseated?
You might have a virus.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Panicked?
You might have mass psychosis.

But of course, let's ignore the elephant in the room or what else I wrote

edit on 31.7.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Panicked?
You might have mass psychosis.

But of course, let's ignore the elephant in the room or what else I wrote

They have to make an effort to continuously convince themselves that they made the right choice. In the face of all the evidence to the contrary, if they let their guard down and faced reality most of them would slip into an major existential crisis. The problem is that living in a constant state of cognitive dissonance is hell on the pshyche and the body and eventually if the death shot doesn't get them, their own physiology will.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I did not have the choice he had. And I blame people like him for that with their attitude and silent support instead of speaking up.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

I did not have the choice he had. And I blame people like him for that with their attitude and silent support instead of speaking up.

All I was advocating for the whole time was a choice. A choice free of societal pressure, coercion, shunning, ridicule, or threats.
I never once presumed to tell anyone else what they should do about the experimental shot, and left it up to them, but faced threats, shunning, ridicule, and pressure from the vaxxed.
What happened to you boils my blood.

And they still play the virtuous one, or the victim (as seen above)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I never once presumed to tell anyone else what they should do about the experimental shot, and left it up to them, but faced threats, shunning, ridicule, and pressure from the vaxxed.

I know that you would never do that in any situation. Virtual hug commenced ♥

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join