It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm fully vaxxed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
On behalf of Big pharma we want to thank you. If it wasn't for you and yours we would still be paying big money to test on lab rats. It's saved us so much money and headache, now that we can experiment on humans with zero expanses and zero liability.
THANK YOU. your sacrifice will be forgotten.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kappo
I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.

Brave posting that in this loony bin.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Soooo brave and virtuous.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kappo

Cool. I'm really happy you were able to exercise your absolute inalienable right to say "yes" to the medical treatment of your choice. And I hope it continues to work out well for you and your folks.

Now, if only we could ensure and protect everyone's absolute inalienable natural rights to say "yes" OR "no." That would really be awesome. For everyone.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This post is 6 years after your previous post......thanks for popping by.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

🖕 up

Fine observation my friend and the finger wasn’t for you but this beer 🍺 is

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The second shot made me feel horrible for a day. But actually feeling bad is your immune system kicking into gear. Which is why your arm hurts after getting the poke.

Congrats?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'm fully vaxxed.

That's awesome.
I can't even begin to tell you how jelly I am of you.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My mom is also fully "vaccinated"...booster and all.

A couple of days ago she called to tell me she's really scared because ALL her fully-"vaccinated" and boosted friends now have the China Virus.

She's avoiding all of them now...and has become a shut-in.

She actually believed Joe Biden and the MSM when they told her getting all the jabs would protect her from getting and spreading CV.

edit on 14-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Same here: 59, 69, 86 and 96 yr old: all of us fully vax'd n boosted: all completed 1-21-6-21

We are all well ..all with pre existing conditons..even the 96 yes old...just went to the car wash. Still drives.....
edit on 01220431America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jan 2022 09:34:04 -060034202200000004 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm fully vaxxed. I had my first jab in June, no side effects. Second in September, no side effects. Booster 2 weeks ago... no side effects. My parents in their 60s had their boosters back in November, never had any side effects.

Bravo... It's the intelligent thing to do...

PA

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Good for you. My grandfather went into AFib minutes after receiving his booster… your point?

Yea my 81-year-old mother had issues, they decided to give her a second dose a couple of days before she went to the hospital for routine knee surgery. She was prepped and ready to be operated on when the Anesthesiologist noticed she was in AFIB. She had fluid around her heart and lungs, this was about a month ago, she is fine now, we still have to check her vitals 4 times a day. We weigh her before she goes to sleep and right when she wakes up in the morning to see if she has any indication of fluid build-up overnight.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Same here: 59, 69, 86 and 96 yr old: all of us fully vax'd n boosted: all completed 1-21-6-21

We are all well ..all with pre existing conditons..even the 96 yes old...just went to the car wash. Still drives.....

Those age groups are already known to have lower complications from the vax. Older immune systems have muted immune responses. They don't go into overdrive and cause inflammation throughout the body as often.

The younger you get in the groups, the more these things happen. There is a lot of evidence that if you are old and at risk, the jab is not too bad of an idea weighed against life expectancy and probable COVID outcomes for YOU.

When you get to groups under 50 and in good health, you would have to be a moron to fall for the arguments being pushed. Statistically, jab is not even close to being a safer alternative to COVID, especially considering you dont actually get immunity from the jab, but you do from the virus. Also, when I catch a respiratory disease, it does not infect me from the inside out through my blood. Your blood is where the vax goes however. A spike that would normally infect your nose and lungs is then in your blood instead. What could go wrong?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I'm a med professional ..even I don't buy into all this tossed salad nonsense changing daily....

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I and my husband are also fully vaxxed. As he’s in a nursing home, I’m glad he is. 127 staff there so far have tested positive for covid. I had just a little reaction to the booster, headache and body aches for about 12 hours after the shot, nothing major.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wish you all the best. But to be clear. You have no short term side effects. Hopefully it will be the same in the next 5 years or so.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MVIEKSES

periodt

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join