It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UAP footage. What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I think you've basically nailed it although there is some question about the tower lights and the red light that for sure doesn't appear to be on a tower.

Good work, too, Ophiucus, and appreciate the great visuals/analysis.

Didn't look at it too hard anyway because you're right, NightFlight, it's pretty obviously conventional.

Btw, does that dm offer extend to me? Getting your hands slapped is a badge of honor in my book. I always appreciate your viewpoint & experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Looks interesting, but we have to realize videos or pictures will likely never be proof of anything since they can be faked

..And I agree with GUT the blinking lights look a bit too gaudy.

And frankly, I'm suspicious of folks who say, as the poster did in Reddit, that they've seen a lot of ufos.
edit on 13-1-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

First of all, I am definitely not a very good reader of videos. My belief is that the bright red lights are a cell tower. Using the cell tower lights as a standard, I see the videographer moving to the left and backing up probably the same distance or more to keep the white lights in view possibly to see if the white lights will be above the trees as he backs up.

The base is used for all kinds of things and is the basis for most of the UAPs in SC. I personally saw some in 1997 that came from there.

I’m not seeing a comparison in the lighting configuration to the C-5M aircraft even if you diffused the lights so they done glare. It’s just not the same…… imo.

👽🍹

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

PM Sent...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It might be a blimp with a display or other lighting.
edit on 1/13/22 by KorosStrohna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Right. That was a head on view which shows the small red flasher under the craft. Look as I may, I couldn't find a side view video of any distance. I see them, not as often as I used to, but enough to know what it is. Mostly, I see C-17's that fly out of Charleston and touch and go at that base as well as C-130's. If the OP of the video had posted it within 24 hours, I might could have looked up the flight history on ADS-B Exchange. 7 days is too long, darn it...

Its been wonderful talking to you, Ophiuchus1, I wish the video had been a little more clearer with directions and locations. We could have determined what it was or wasn't a little better.

ETA: This is still a straight on and overhead view but maybe a little better.
edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Added video.

edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Added video.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The red light is the top of a cell tower between the C-5M and the videographer. It's superfluous.

C-5M landing at night w/straight on view. The one in the video was 10 to 12 miles or more away. This gives some indication of all the lights they have.

As I perceive it…..the red flashing/strobing/blinking/anti-collision light appears to be on top above and close to the 3 white lights. How does that compare to the C-5M anti-collision lights as far as positioning on the C-5M craft?

👽🤔🥃
edit on 13-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yessir, they have one or two on top. Its up to the pilot or maybe the engineer to configure the lights, or, they can let the on board computer do it.

In 1970 when Charleston got their first C-5's, I was privileged enough to tour several because of my brother in law. He was a full bird Colonel in AF Intelligence and I got to tour the cockpit and every inch of the plane with the Captain explaining to me what everything does. One of the things that I was told that the C-5 could display any light configuration needed or programmed. That included not only the red, green and white landing lights and strobes, but also yellow and blue lights as well as UV and infrared. I don't believe the Captain was blowing smoke, but I have seen them with the yellow and blue lights on.
That plane, then, was huge! Now its even huger! LOL.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chris9953
Hey there! I was on Reddit and saw this new video. Thought id post it so others could see it.

Video was taken on 1/6/22.

What do you think? Any comments? The link is below.

www.reddit.com...

Looks very fake

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yessir, they have one or two on top. Its up to the pilot or maybe the engineer to configure the lights, or, they can let the on board computer do it.

In 1970 when Charleston got their first C-5's, I was privileged enough to tour several because of my brother in law. He was a full bird Colonel in AF Intelligence and I got to tour the cockpit and every inch of the plane with the Captain explaining to me what everything does. One of the things that I was told that the C-5 could display any light configuration needed or programmed. That included not only the red, green and white landing lights and strobes, but also yellow and blue lights as well as UV and infrared. I don't believe the Captain was blowing smoke, but I have seen them with the yellow and blue lights on.
That plane, then, was huge! Now its even huger! LOL.

Myself….I’m not to far removed from aeronautics. I was an aviation electrician back in the day…and presently living within a couple of miles of Marine Corp Air Station Miramar. I’m acquainted with aircraft so to speak.

As near as I can tell, without official drawings publications……at least for the night approach of the C-5M in your vid….. I see 3 red ant-collision strobes…..one underneath near just before the main wing section, one on top, give or take mid fuselage, and the third, on top over the rudder.

My contention is it’s not the same as having the unknown crafts red blinker above and near to the three lights of the object. In addition if the unknown craft was the C-5M …. Where are the additional 2 red lights in addition to the front top light of the unknown craft….to make the three red configuration as the C-5M??

👽🍹

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Its my understanding that the crew can turn them off or on as needed and as their mission requires. That goes for any light on the C-5. When I used to watch them do touch and goes, I only remember the landing and anti-collision lights being on. I assume that has carried over to the C-5M as well. Probably with even more capabilities.

We may be looking at a whole different aircraft, too. That base is quietly known as the area 51 of the east.
edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Ok….well for me, I’m back to an unknown craft in either a legit or illegit video. I don’t think it’s a C-5M ….imo. I’m liking the airship idea…another member mentioned.

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris9953

C17 coming in for landing.

It landed just after 6 PM and took off again shortly after from OGB in Orangeburg

Flightradar24

I’m the National Chief Investigator for MUFON Canada.
I have access to the entire report, including the investigator notes…
Which are often useless.
but in this case the guy knew what he was doing.
edit on 14-1-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
DP
edit on 14-1-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KorosStrohna

Could be...but not sure for what. the only major sporting event on that day I could find "close" was in NC 8 p.m.: North Carolina at N.C. State. Not sure why else there would be a blimp

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

At that distance the three middle lights fade into one, as you can see the three lights are smaller but together they appear bigger than the side lights. Similar to car lights, if you are far away and looking into the direction, you can only make out a single light.

The guy who took the video works on C-17s machines and lives nearby a base. What a coincidence. I doubt that he didn't knew what it was, but took the opportunity with the alignment of the cell tower to get some attention.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Interesting, same opinion here, guy knew what it was and took the opportunity with the cell phone tower. Maybe he was confused at first too but I doubt he uploaded it without knowing having at least an idea it could be the c-17s he works on.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Yeah he knew exactly what it was.
In his report he says he used to work at the base.

He lives within a 5 km radius of the landing strip.

Dude was trying to pull a hoax.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Nope it’s legit… as in the object is actually there lol.

But verified on flight radar - it’s a C17

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

At that distance the three middle lights fade into one, as you can see the three lights are smaller but together they appear bigger than the side lights. Similar to car lights, if you are far away and looking into the direction, you can only make out a single light.

The guy who took the video works on C-17s machines and lives nearby a base. What a coincidence. I doubt that he didn't knew what it was, but took the opportunity with the alignment of the cell tower to get some attention.

I gave it more thought and re-viewed the OP vid…….I agree with you!

……” At that distance the three middle lights fade into one”…..” but took the opportunity with the alignment of the cell tower to get some attention.”….

👽🛸🍻

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join