It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Before the reins and gag were installed, a loose-lips candidate Biden tells the truth.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

All the democrats have done have gone against them, trying to kill democracy, killing the nation economically they have no plan to bring America back, but is one thing they seem to be consistent at, they are still going after Trump, even the campaign advertisement in GA is about Trump, I do not get it, is not about bringing back the normal in the US, is not about how to make the economy grow, is not about American workers and citizens at all.

Who wants to vote for a party that has become soo anti American and they are not doing anything to hide it.

I believe Bernie Sanders this week criticized the Democrats for neglecting working people.
this may be the first thing he said, that I agree with.

edit to add linque
www.foxnews.com...

He said he’s not surprised that Republicans are winning more support from the working class. "It’s not because the Republican Party has anything to say to them," Sanders said, "It’s because in too many ways the Democratic Party has turned its back on the working class." Republicans are favored to win back Congress in the 2022 midterm elections.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add linque

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: marg6043

All the democrats have done have gone against them, trying to kill democracy, killing the nation economically they have no plan to bring America back, but is one thing they seem to be consistent at, they are still going after Trump, even the campaign advertisement in GA is about Trump, I do not get it, is not about bringing back the normal in the US, is not about how to make the economy grow, is not about American workers and citizens at all.

Who wants to vote for a party that has become soo anti American and they are not doing anything to hide it.

I believe Bernie Sanders this week criticized the Democrats for neglecting working people.
this may be the first thing he said, that I agree with.

edit to add linque
www.foxnews.com...

He said he’s not surprised that Republicans are winning more support from the working class. "It’s not because the Republican Party has anything to say to them," Sanders said, "It’s because in too many ways the Democratic Party has turned its back on the working class." Republicans are favored to win back Congress in the 2022 midterm elections.

Bernie lost most of his audience when he sold out to Hillary's people in 2016. (Remember how they had to cheat to even get her on the ticket?)

But he's right: the Democratic leadership has become so elitist that the plight of the working class never even crosses their minds. Meanwhile, the Republican party has been steadily marginalizing the elitists who used to run things. Have you heard Mitt Romney lately? He clearly has zero clout these days.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It was stunning to learn this week that even with all the propping up, and makeup, and covering up, the media has been using to help President Joe Biden, his approval rating is still LOWER than where President Trump was, at the end of his first year.

The media told us every day in 2017 that Trump was worse than Hitler.

Yet Biden comes in with a lower public approval rating!

-JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER-

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Ya but my feelings are no longer hurt when I go on twitter and read orange man tweets.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So Joe Biden is WORSE than worse than Hitler.

That is really worse.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No no no.

Please. No. Just stop.

81 million voted for Brandon is the bestest, nicest, most freshest scent election since the invention of the spleen.

How can Brandon go from the most popular president in human history to the worst in just 11 months!

He got the most votes ever!

People counted them!

It makes no sense!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

No no no.

Please. No. Just stop.

81 million voted for Brandon is the bestest, nicest, most freshest scent election since the invention of the spleen.

How can Brandon go from the most popular president in human history to the worst in just 11 months!

He got the most votes ever!

I'm sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Obama BInlaDEN
My only hope is daffy doez something blatant that even his one "friend" turns on him

He has done said worse than picture but gets a pass y?
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's all right, Biden won't remember this bad week this week because of his dementia, he will just keep trying to push the stuff over and over again until he forgets about it too. He is at the point where he can only maintain his thoughts if he reads them from a script written by others. You tend to revert back to your childhood years, so maybe he will have to start eating ice cream and drink Pelosi's wine to keep him happy since that is probably what he had when he was a teenager.

There is nothing wrong with a person getting dementia but our president should not be running the country with it. He seems to be way worse than Reagan was.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It was stunning to learn this week that even with all the propping up, and makeup, and covering up, the media has been using to help President Joe Biden, his approval rating is still LOWER than where President Trump was, at the end of his first year.

-JOE BIDEN IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER-

I can't argue with that. Although I didn't agree with some of the things Obama did, I did think he was ok in his first term as president. It was the second term that he messed up royally.

Biden is turning out to be as bad as Hilary would have been if she won the bid for president.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: musicismagic
The news also forgot to report that American goods now cost much more overseas, so that too is hurting big time exporters of American goods.

Good point, and something that many Americans are unaware of right now.

Can you provide an example or two of American goods in Japan?

America's biggest exports are manufacturing goods, and manufacturing machinery. At the consumer level I think our biggest export is food.

But mostly the rest of the world buys their factory machines and industrial inputs from us. Then sells the production back to us.

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

Probably part of the obligatory false flag attack, which the dems pull every couple of years.

Just can't figure out who the culprit will be? Jan 6th didn't really end being very violent. Most Republicans seem to be content to wait for the midterms in order to get Biden out (or put him in check, anyway).

If an attack worthy of that much defensive material happens, who will they find to blame it on?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The Black Community is angry (again) at President Biden for stating that George Floyd's death was more significant than Martin Luther King, Jr's.

Source: www.herald.ng...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Late Evening Update 1.19.2022

President Biden's 2nd year of failure kicks off in blazing fashion, thanks to two Democrats of integrity who can't be "owned" or intimidated by Chuck Schumer, or Joe Biden.

Dems' 'nuclear option' push fails, election bills dead, after Sinema and Manchin vote to keep filibuster.

Democrats' attempt to use a "nuclear option" to get around the filibuster for two major elections bills failed Wednesday after the gambit from Majority Leader Chuck Schumer was stymied by Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema.

Manchin, D-W.Va., and Sinema, D-Ariz., joined all Senate Republicans in opposing the attempt to alter the Senate filibuster on party lines, resulting in a 48-52 final tally. That vote followed a failed attempt by Democrats to advance the election bills over the Senate's 60-vote filibuster threshold. All Republicans opposed it.
More at:
www.foxnews.com...

Congrats to esteemed Congressional heroes Manchin and Sinema for being adults of integrity and bravery.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I hope this will stay, the democrat rats in congress will be going at it for the reminding of the year until midterm elections.

They need this bill in order to hold to their power and keep screwing the nation.

And as for the comparison between MLK and crack head floyd only and idiot will put then in the same room, is a disgrace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join