It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah , Ole Comrade Joe's So Mad he wants the House to Impeach Chief Justice Rehnquist and Justice Scalia too in 2020 .

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Domestic. Absolutely domestic.

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack. But since that doesn’t exist, either transport planes (way too many needed) or a super cargo ship. Which would be spotted either at sea or the hours it would take to unload men and materials needed.

Conversely, tour buses go to DC every day. Lots of them. Even more cars which are harder to trace. An actual insurrection would be hard to prevent. But the counterattack by the military would be nearly a complete wipe. 85%-95% for the rebels. Maybe 10% for the military at the worst.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think so too.

It's to keep a healthy distance between them and the people they pretend to represent. Things will only get worse under this fraudulent administration. They might need a bunker where Biden can spend his final minutes with his sister, Jill.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
An actual insurrection would be hard to prevent. But the counterattack by the military would be nearly a complete wipe. 85%-95% for the rebels. Maybe 10% for the military at the worst.

The military would have to level D.C. in the process. That is, if another million gun owners showed up all at once. The IC was mouth agape at the numbers who showed up 1/6 and at the five fully-kitted divisions of light infantry militia who rallied on a single day in VA a while back.

Better if they turned the OP over to contractors and called it homegrown resistance. Would be especially true if an insurrection was planned well enough to take out surrounding airfields and seize control over local comms & other infrastructure (water and electricity).

Pretty sure an insurrection in D.C. won't leave anything to rescue. The justice will be swift and decisive to preclude what we're talking about: Biden's Worst Week.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lol I want you to know personally that what I want to say about the clip here, I can’t say on ats for two reasons, first being that I’d swear a lot and second I don’t want y’all to steal my joke material for work tomorrow.

Trust me on this and thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

The Democrats walk around scared everyday they will be caught by the American population.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH . Putin - China - Iran- NK - Domestic? Something is about to pop off .

The Democrats walk around scared everyday they will be caught by the American population.

FoxNews does a good job of summarizing how Joe Biden and Democrats are ringing in this new year with self-made loss after loss.

www.foxnews.com...

The rule of "Reap and Sow" is on full display with Biden/Democrats.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Re: Two words used together in a ridiculous way by our low-IQ Mainstream Media people.

"All but"

Biden all but concedes defeat on voting, election bills

Does that mean the event has happened? Won't happen? Isn't likely to happen? Possibly could happen? Probably will happen?

WHAT EXACTLY???

edit on 1/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Democrats have already admitted that they cannot win unless they change election laws.

So they will be changed.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bloodworth

FoxNews does a good job of summarizing how Joe Biden and Democrats are ringing in this new year with self-made loss after loss.

www.foxnews.com...

The rule of "Reap and Sow" is on full display with Biden/Democrats.

The shiny new blast walls around the White House definitely suggest things are going to get even worse for the White House.

Wasn't it Kevin McCarthy who hinted something big was about to drop? I'm betting he's seen evidence (e-mails, texts, etc.) that Pelosi and her minions set up the January 6th "insurrection" ahead of time. More specifically, I'd expect revelations about why the protestors were allowed inside, and who ordered this. Also, the FBI has been getting very nervous & twitchy when Republicans ask about how many undercover agents they had at the protest, and what exactly they did.

There have been rumors for a while now that the leader of the Oath Keepers was one of these FBI informants. If the tragic-comic Gov. Whitmer plot is any indication, I'd almost be willing to bet it will turn out that he cooked up this "armed uprising" thing with them. Certainly the fact that they waited a full year to pull this out of their ass at a time when the Dems desperately need a win is suspicious.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Don't know whre you're getting your info from... Probably some partisan conservative website..

Most sites have his approval rating at 41%..

and guess what.. It's still not lower than Trump's was!!

Bahhahahaha....

fivethirtyeight.com...

www.bostonglobe.com...< br />

news.gallup.com...

edit on 14-1-2022 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly
That would be the latest Qunnipiac poll (released yesterday), which put Biden's approval at 33%. It was even lower among independents: 25%!!! This suggests that even the 33% figure was probably only achieved by oversampling Democrats.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When you look at the trajectories of all the other Presidents, Biden has dug himself such a hole there is no way he climbs out of it. He started lower than Nixon and Carter and is on an eerily similar trajectory as Carter but with Biden's lower starting points his approval ratings at the end of his 4 years will likely be the lowest ever, well south of Carter's 33% final approval rating.

I don't think there is anything within Biden, the DNC or the media that could raise his sinking poll numbers, even going to war isn't going to garner the patriotic fervor it usually word.

the DNC will abandon him fairly soon, or risk losing big time in the mid-terms

edit on 14-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
When you look at the trajectories of all the other Presidents, Biden has dug himself such a hole there is no way he climbs out of it. He started lower than Nixon and Carter and is on an eerily similar trajectory as Carter but with Biden's lower starting points his approval ratings at the end of his 4 years will likely be the lowest ever, well south of Carter's 33% final approval rating.

I don't think there is anything within Biden, the DNC or the media that could raise his sinking poll numbers, even going to war isn't going to garner the patriotic fervor it usually word.

the DNC will abandon him fairly soon, or risk losing big time in the mid-terms

It's probably too late to save the mid-terms. They're going to have to dump all the nonsensical COVID restrictions before the economy can even begin to improve, and in the meantime stagflation is going to be raising prices on everything. Biden is weak, both physically & mentally, and in particular his mental acumen won't be going anywhere but down. Even removing Biden via the 25th Amendment wouldn't really help, because Harris is an incompetent, uninformed idiot in the vein of Dan Quayle.

In short, the Dems have dug themselves a deep grave, and there isn't a ladder anywhere in sight.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

The higher the approval number is, the sadder it is for the people that "approve" 🪀in🥥

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ROFLMAO watch Biden (at 00:38) after the Sinema segment roflmao

@1:06 Biden explodes about "Count the Vote" -- repeats several times roflmao mental case he gave the 2020 secrets away !!🤣🤣🤣

Kyrsten Sinema blocks filibuster reform as Biden continues ‘fight’ for voting rights

US president Joe Biden said he was not sure if his administration could push voting rights legislation through Congress, but he would continue fighting to change the law.

‘I don't know if we can get it done,' he said to reporters. ‘But I know one thing, as long as I have a breath in me … I am going to be fighting to change the way these legislatures are moving.' Earlier, Democratic Senator Kyrsten Sinema reaffirmed she would not support any change to the filibuster rules, effectively killing her party’s hope of passing the most sweeping voting rights protections in a generation.

Sinema says no to filibuster reform and scuttles Democrats’ voting rights hopes

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ROFLAMO Biden on now slurring and stammering about lead pipes in Democrat areas !!!

Horrible he can hardly talk today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's got that same frown-squint-stern&serious face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Ole Comrade Joe's So Mad he wants the House to Impeach Chief Justice Rehnquist and Justice Scalia too in 2020 .

So Biden now wants a time and resurrection machine, so he can travel back and raise the dead?

The madder Joe gets, the bigger he thinks. LOSER.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ROFLAMO Biden on now slurring and stammering about lead pipes in Democrat areas !!!

Horrible he can hardly talk today 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's got that same frown-squint-stern&serious face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fun fact: Joe Biden grew up drinking water from lead pipes lined with coal dust in PA....or so he says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join