It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 16th 2022 Ends the Worst Week Yet for President Biden and Democrats.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The President and the rest of the group in power on both sides of the aisles will be fine.

It's us, the taxpayers, that are going to pay the price.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Still wondering why the blast wall are going up around the WH

At this point those walls will be necessary to keep people IN.

Wonder how many resignations will be filed by Monday.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: carewemust
Like I said, it's hard to imagine this week getting worse! But did I forget anything?

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time for Brandon & Co. to really cap off the week.

There are rumblings that the Supreme Court might rule against abortions.

12/1/2021 Flashback: www.cnn.com...

That might be just the ticket for getting the most rabid Democrats to remove themselves from our society.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Biden's U.S. military will (for the most part) not fire at their cousins, dads, brothers, moms, etc.. just because we want to force a change of power in dysfunctional D.C.. I estimate fewer than 100,000 determined Americans can get the job done.

Especially after seeing how Democrats cowered as a mere 750 un-armed protestors entered their taxpayer-funded building on 1/6/2021.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Ahabstar
. I estimate fewer than 100,000 determined Americans can get the job done.

Twenty.

As long as they all have furry hats with horns on.

And no masks.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Looking at those graphics, I'm surprised Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush. Maybe Hillary installed a "cheat" for Bill?

The fix was in. I know that you know Bill and Papa Bush were thick as thieves or maybe thick as international drug kingpins as the case may be.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack.

I bet it only takes one man to lay siege on the White House, backed by China, viruses, and other foreign enemies...

Oh, wait... that has already happened. 🤣

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Looking at those graphics, I'm surprised Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush. Maybe Hillary installed a "cheat" for Bill?

Perhaps what concerns me, is he is on a trajectory similar to Carter's except at his point Carter had a 55% approval rating, Biden is plummeting at 42.3. Only Dubya had a similar trajectory on the Republicans, we all know what pulled his ratings up but even Bush never got as low as Joe. Looks like only Trump, Clinton and Joe ever got this low in a poll of likely registered voters

When you look at it compared to over a 4 year period, how did the President with the most votes in history garner only a 42.3 approval rating so early in his administration?

Biden's trajectory is so low, it will take another historic turnaround because 42% approval ranking doesn't add up to anywhere near 81 Million

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 13-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The news also forgot to report that American goods now cost much more overseas, so that too is hurting big time exporters of American goods.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Nope, the court will leave it to the individual states to do that,

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

President Joe Biden's Job Approval is now lower than any prior President during his first year in office. With a disgustingly low 33% approval rating, Joe Biden is getting closer to the record low VP approval rating of 29%, owned by his Vice President, Kamala Devi Harris.
Worst President Ever: www.brookings.edu...

Considering Democratic polls ALWAYS seem to be biased and slanted, leaving people to think they only poll democrats, these numbers say a lot!
Let's Go Brandon, indeed!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The news also forgot to report that American goods now cost much more overseas, so that too is hurting big time exporters of American goods.

Good point, and something that many Americans are unaware of right now.

Can you provide an example or two of American goods in Japan?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

No foreign army could enter the US in a large enough force at once to lay a siege to the White House…nor would any foreign army need to lay a siege period as a domestic force would due to superior weapons over an ad hoc domestic force.

Even a 100,000 man army that beamed here like on Star Trek would not hold out against a counterattack.

I bet it only takes one man to lay siege on the White House, backed by China, viruses, and other foreign enemies...

Oh, wait... that has already happened. 🤣

Obama?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Jack Daniel’s and Budweiser beer, there’s 2 examples 😬

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
May they have many more failures. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Jack Daniel’s and Budweiser beer, there’s 2 examples 😬

Ouch.

How much has the price gone up in Japan?

Especially the Jack!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Idk I don’t live in Japan but friends of mine in the usmc tell me that imported booze used to be expensive over there but now it’s ludicrously expensive

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

5 bucks a gallon here in Cali

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

1. sugar
2. raw oil products ( like paints and rubber made type products )

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Read my lips ...

Did him in. I think he's the most tax-payer funded guy during the expanse of my lifetime. George Soros level villainy in public office.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join