It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes The Fourth Dose In Canada. After Four Months of the 3th.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The first didn't prevent the transmission nor did the third yet they are pushing with the fourth as Israelis had being doing so far.
They still want you to believe them that a fourth would be enough despite having three boosters.

Just how many more boosters? a twitter on health Canada official mentioned boosting could continue for years till 2024? that is not double nor acceptable.

Remember the lies when they told you no more than two doses was recommended? it would be matter of time before they the fourth dose for the general public.

They still dont nor have our public health officials provided any long term safety data on any of the boosters. They keep using the same statements that they said about the third doses.

Ontario to begin booking 4th COVID vaccine appointments for immunocompromised

"But we are now ensuring those who are immunocompromised can receive their fourth dose too," Moore said. Moore said anyone who’s received a transplant, or anyone taking immune suppressant medication will be able to book their fourth dose 84 days after their third shot. The province has outlined a long list of immune suppressant medications. Moore said the full list is “quite extensive,” and includes medications for common severe illnesses such as rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, Chron’s disease and other autoimmune disorders.

Advisory body recommends 3rd COVID-19 vaccine dose for some immunocompromised Canadians

"This is not unusual for immunocompromised groups, where we often recommend different vaccine schedules to help them achieve better protection," she continued. "This is different from a booster dose, which would be used to boost an immune response that has waned over time."

The Fourth Dose Comes just after the third month of the third/fourth dose was announced just four months ago. They keep chnaging the tone about how boosters protect or boost an immune response.

What would be the excuses for the 5th Booster Dose? How the un vaccinated are the ones should be blamed?
edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I hope Canada will not be hit with the zombie apocalypse after this and the crazies,

Really, the darn boosters are the same jabs, over and over, this is an experiment and people are allowing themselves to become lab rats.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The Health Officials keep yelping, changing how the boosters help boost up the immune when over time in other countries that had being proven not to be the case even for a 100% vaccinated nation like Gibraltar u had covid cases rising through the highest since the pandemic had begun.

Many MSM outlets had being ignoring showing that reality from Gibraltar. They dont want to sway people from getting their boosters, its clear MSM has agenda in this pandemic.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I hope Canada will not be hit with the zombie apocalypse after this and the crazies,

Really, the darn boosters are the same jabs, over and over, this is an experiment and people are allowing themselves to become lab rats.

What are they experimenting for though? What is the experiment?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You guys think the Israeli state are pretending to be getting vaccinated ? It just kind of surprises me they are so willing on top of it especially considering what happened with the Jewish Population reaching 3% after WW2. I feel like most ethnicity/religious/large groups of people that had been genocide through out history tend to be far more cautious especially about medical or government in general. The medical experiments on human beings? Its so puzzling to me?

I know a lot of African Americans or indigenous are hesitant due to what happened to them through out history at the hands of government? (not all but from what Ive read or first hand heard)

(as a disclaimer I will not argue history or any conspiracies that involve any forms of hatred or racism)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

1. How much can we push before they push back?
2. does mRNA modifier work as a vaccine?
3.How many people does the "vaccine" kill immediately
4.How many people does it kill over 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years
5. What are the side effects of the "vaccine"
6. How much money can we squeeze out of the American middle class
7. will the people ever allow mandatory vaccinations?

Probably a lot more experiments going on than that but those are the ones i can list just off the top of my head.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But it’s for your own good…and the children, just think of the children would ya. 😁

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

To see what this poison can do on a grand scale, why do you think they banned effective remedies like Ivermectin..... they upset the final outcome data.

Just watch, Fauci and the likes will soon be promoting Ivermectin and others when the scale of vaccine failure becomes impossible to hide.
Not that it will be considered a failure by big pharma, it's all just data for further research.

Lab Rats simply aren't good enough anymore, these jabs were designed to do more than just stop a virus... as time will show.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot

To see what this poison can do on a grand scale, why do you think they banned effective remedies like Ivermectin..... they upset the final outcome data.

Just watch, Fauci and the likes will soon be promoting Ivermectin and others when the scale of vaccine failure becomes impossible to hide.
Not that it will be considered a failure by big pharma, it's all just data for further research.

Lab Rats simply aren't good enough anymore, these jabs were designed to do more than just stop a virus... as time will show.

The Phrama companies now have the pill approved and will be using them in Japan. And that sure was fast in 2 years.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

'I Won't Be Here and Neither Will Dad': Man Dies of COVID After Struggling to Find Booster

Yep darn boosters, supposely this guy die because even after getting two jabs from china pfizer he could not find a darn boost.

Bourque, 55, was in "excellent health," according to Fromme. When Fromme initially spoke to Bourque and he told her he tested positive, he said he was "feeling terrible." However, he didn't go into specifics about the symptoms he was experiencing.

She told San Diego news station KGTV that the pair were both vaccinated against COVID-19 and received the Pfizer vaccine in spring. However, they put off getting their booster shot, weighing the decision about whether it was

Poor fellow, he would not have made it with the third booster, he needed the 4th booster.

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense, now riddle me this, fellow ATSer's? Just found this nugget on Ontario's Hospitalizations vaxxed vs unvaxxed, get this, they classify you as unvaccinated even if you have been vaccinated up to 14 days prior to getting symptoms

Wouldn't that skew the numbers even further?

so how many of those 698 listed as unvaccinated are actually partially or wholly vaccinated, just within that 14 day period?

edit on 13-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Canada Needs a Court who cares about the citizens and can override the satan-owned politicians and government gestapos.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Makes perfect sense, now riddle me this, fellow ATSer's? Just found this nugget on Ontario's Hospitalizations vaxxed vs unvaxxed, get this, they classify you as unvaccinated even if you have been vaccinated up to 14 days prior to getting symptoms

Wouldn't that skew the numbers even further?

so how many of those 698 listed as unvaccinated are actually partially or wholly vaccinated, just within that 14 day period?

those are just numbers for the sheeple to eat up. They know the real numbers but they have to continue their experiment.
they can't just tell everyone thousands of people are immediately dying after what ever number shot they got.

They have to act like it's all unvaccinated people dying so the gullible masses don't refuse to be part of the experiment.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In Dutch there's a saying "Een ezel struikelt niet twee keer over dezelfde steen"
Meaning a donkey(idiot) doesn't trip twice over the same stone.
Even donkeys are smarter then these covidiots.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Overdose.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Is been more than one experiment, but it seems that at a global scale a variety of agendas has been pushed.

The future is not looking very good.

But is one thing for sure, some are hungry for totalitarian powers.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, as of the 15th about 25% of U.S. truckers, are for all intent's and purposes, are going to be prevented from entering Canada..great! Get ready for less stuff, and to pay more for whatever scraps you will get. Prices up 25-50% on stuff already, even more on some things, gas is at record prices. Somethings got to give..I hope the very worst for our so called leaders.

They can stick their booster in their ass.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I'm beginning to suspect they are attempting to do some sort of Mass-Genetic alteration , There are not many things in the Medical field that require such frequent injections .

But Gene-Therapy does require multiple injections.
edit on 13-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

edit on 13-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

1. How much can we push before they push back?
2. does mRNA modifier work as a vaccine?
3.How many people does the "vaccine" kill immediately
4.How many people does it kill over 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years
5. What are the side effects of the "vaccine"
6. How much money can we squeeze out of the American middle class
7. will the people ever allow mandatory vaccinations?

Probably a lot more experiments going on than that but those are the ones i can list just off the top of my head.

More fundamentally, what can the government force you to take inside your own body, against your will, for the "good" of the community ?

Look, you are 65 years old you no longer contribute to society but cost too much in medical care, medical care that could best be spent on Billy over there that is a member of the Party....I mean Billy that still contributes to society...

So, take this lethal injection.
For the "good" of the community

edit on 13-1-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

According to those Ontario stats, the majority in the hospital and ICU are partially or fully vaxxed.

698 Unvaccinated is 25.2% of those hospitalized in Ontario..
179 + 1894 = 2073 part/fully vaxxed is 74.8 of those hospitalized in Ontario.

165 Unvaccinated is 45% in ICU in Ontario.
15 + 181 = 196 Part/Fully Vaccinated is 55% in ICU in Ontario.

Yet even though those are the statistics, there's still doctors in Ontario going to the media claiming its all the Unvaxxed in the hospitals. Obviously, the doctors are paid in kickbacks by Pfizer to lie. Which is common. But why is the media giving airtime to lying-bribed doctors?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join