It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor - Interesting!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

If these doctor's aren't purposefully malignant, they must be a bunch of rote paper pushers peddling slow kill poisons with utter ignorance, doing whatever they are told without question.

You nailed it. I could tell the medical professionals I've mentioned in this thread don't keep up with any literature it seems. And that type only parrots the AMA narrative.

We noticed it way before covid with my elderly pop who has multiple issues. We've had a few great ones along the way don't get me wrong. The type that remain curious and continue learning. The best ones have usually been P.A.'s for reasons me and pop have pondered.

The other type feel like they've made it and they're a doctor and you're not. They don't have time to keep up with much literature because they're busy writing multiple scrips and pushing folk out the door as fast as possible. MULTIPLE misdiagnoses and failure to identify side effects of different medicines and misdiagnose yet again and write another scrip to mask the symptoms. I mean they have freaking computer programs that specialize in that simple aspect and yet...

One example was Pop hit with bad dizzy spells and doc kept prescribing him different stuff even small-dose diazepam at one point. Early on I had asked the doc if it could be any of the meds that listed dizziness as a possible side effect. "No, not this kind of dizziness."

Guess what? it was a medicine he didn't even need anyways. Of course we listen carefully to what any of them have to say but after you've done that, get second-opinions on anything serious, research yourself, and ultimately YOU decide which avenue seems best to you.
edit on 15-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Diazepam eh? Perhaps the doc thought it was just anxiety...

My employer has deemed I am not allowed to decide on my own if I should be vaccinated against covid 19.

I took the first shot, jnj, thinking it surely won't kill me, and I don't want to get fired. Then a couple hours later, I try exercising and I get this shocking convulsion in my chest.

I kept thinking it would improve but it persists and happens every night and day. I can't exercise anymore.

3 months later I get these same hyper convulsion attacks, my blood pressure spikes to dangerous levels, and my hands go into paralysis. But then they recover pretty fast, my blood pressure moderates, so the doc doesn't care anymore, except to push some ace 2 inhibitor blood pressure med.

I then took a series of blood tests, and my lymphocytes showed I was on the borderline of being immunocompromised. 1300 per microliter of blood.

None of this is enough for the doc to write me an exemption. I have to be dead before they will consider it!!

Nevermind that the literature is becoming more and more clear that repeated infections and vaccines is wearing down people's immune systems. And forget that the covid cases in this fall winter season are way greater in number than last fall winter season!

This is an establishment that cannot be reasoned with. I pray it is swiftly destroyed before it destroys humanity.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Same case reports about everywhere. And indeed very strange.
EMA who said too much boosters could weaken the immune system.
Ehud Qimron, top scientist from Tel Aviv who wrote an open letter.
And much more than that ...
The story is changing ... also behind the scenes.
I think Omicron could be manmade to stop the pandemic because the manmade covid virus was going the wrong direction. Too many short time side effects.
I just saw this video; this makes it all clear. jdfor2020.com...

edit on 15-1-2022 by zandra because: added video

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Damn Inach, I am sincerely saddened to hear all that. You might of mentioned it before, but where are you from if I might ask?

Just wanting to get more of a feel of how bad it is in various places. Plus if you're stateside and close to me I'd be sorely tempted to come punk your doctor out and maybe even cause some kind of fairly traumatic scene at your sociopathic employer. That pisses me off right along with you.

As far as my pop, the dizziness, and the diazepam---while it might possibly be true that his doc knew by that point that he couldn't be any help so he figured if he gave him some chill he wouldn't have to keep hearing about the dizziness lol.

However, we've learned to interrogate & waterboard, so to speak, any and all prescriptions our own selves and low-dose diazepam does help with some forms of dizziness.

Since it didn't help it's another one of the 2/3 of his meds it turns out that he literally didn't need and we were able to eliminate it. Only on this one we just let the doc keep the prescription up because I do get a little anxiety every now & then and don't have insurance.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: KTemplar

Why wait when you can possibly get Ivermectin? It works in all 4 phases.
It's better to start now instead of getting sicker, feeling like hell & possibly
save your life if it got that bad.

You have seen many references here on (ATS) how it definitely works via doctors
& now the recent Gov leaks posted here on ATS from March - April 2020
thatit works all 4 phases. I have been following the FLCCC & I am VERY
confident in them. I was extremely exposed & I did not get sick & I am
not jabbed. I truly hope you recover!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Bold ⬆️

Hi, thanks got that info. I was under the impression that this type of treatment only works for early not late covid?

I (potentially) saved my 81yr old friend with the following treatment with ivermectin ⬇️

worldcouncilforhealth.org...

He has heart disease, asbestosis and asthma. He followed the above instructions and tested negative 3 days later.

Also my friends’ mother has recently finished chemo then unfortunately got covid. She also used the above and fully recovered 4 days later.

Anecdotal and not proof of anything, but it is the truth without exaggeration.

I recently found that Good news flyer from World Council for Heath. It is worth taking a look at because of some of the (what should be obvious) recommendations for treatment. For example:

Mouthwash: This was the first time I have seen a recommendation to gargle. In fact, the recommendation is to gargle with mouthwash every time you return from an outing. And we know that Listerine kills corona. But we have also known from the beginning of time that gargling with salt water is an effective treatment for a "sore throat, cough or cold". But did you know it was an antiviral?

Might be worth a second look

Yes definitely. However this treatment will only work in early covid, so preferably day 1, day 2 at the absolute latest. It is very important to reduce the viral load asap. 👍🏼

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

It sounds to me like you definitely need that exemption.

I'm not a doctor and never claimed to be, but I am a research engineer... and that means I can analyze medical data to a degree. Thus far it appears the spike protein which the vaccines introduce into the blood stream (as opposed to the lungs like the virus does) are the cause of the more severe symptoms of the virus itself: blood clotting issues and inflammation of various organs, including the heart. Different people tend to have differing degrees of susceptibility to these issues, likely because the body tends to make antibodies for this particular protein very slowly. I think that would have something to do with individual immune system function.

So if someone has trouble making these particular antibodies, it follows that introducing the proteins responsible for problems will itself cause those problems. A person who already has a borderline ACE1:ACE2 ratio will be more at risk for problems, and this is not something that is typically known beforehand. Prior susceptibility to various inflammations would be an indicator, but how does one quantify that without extensive medical testing?

It sounds like you are coming up a bit shy with this particular crap shoot... be careful and stay well.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Over almost the past year I've had to see my PCP (Personal Care Physician) more than I would like. Ever since the whole

I wonder what changed???

Looking at how things are going, it might actually be pressure in the opposite direction. Maybe anti-vaxxers threatened him or his family. I've heard of everyone form EMT upwards getting death threats over the vax from hard line anti-vaxxers.

It's sad, but the default reaction from people on all sides of the isle these days seems to be death threats.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know the doctors get money for each jab they get to push on people, each jab and booster is money.

Maybe be he got some of his patients complaining after the jabs.

It might be different where you are, but where I come from it's a relatively small amount per person, and it's often intended to cover additional costs rather than to make a profit.

For example they might need to pay staff overtime to administer the shots or to do additional record keeping, or if they're in shared facilities they might need to pay to rent an additional room to do the shots in.

I think that some also have quota to keep, which means that it's not so much that they get paid to give people shots but more that they lose access to certain types of funding if they don't. Mostly I think that this is for the regular childhood vaxxes like measles and Polio.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Diazepam eh? Perhaps the doc thought it was just anxiety...

My employer has deemed I am not allowed to decide on my own if I should be vaccinated against covid 19.

I took the first shot, jnj, thinking it surely won't kill me, and I don't want to get fired. Then a couple hours later, I try exercising and I get this shocking convulsion in my chest.

I kept thinking it would improve but it persists and happens every night and day. I can't exercise anymore.

3 months later I get these same hyper convulsion attacks, my blood pressure spikes to dangerous levels, and my hands go into paralysis. But then they recover pretty fast, my blood pressure moderates, so the doc doesn't care anymore, except to push some ace 2 inhibitor blood pressure med.

I then took a series of blood tests, and my lymphocytes showed I was on the borderline of being immunocompromised. 1300 per microliter of blood.

None of this is enough for the doc to write me an exemption. I have to be dead before they will consider it!!

Nevermind that the literature is becoming more and more clear that repeated infections and vaccines is wearing down people's immune systems. And forget that the covid cases in this fall winter season are way greater in number than last fall winter season!

This is an establishment that cannot be reasoned with. I pray it is swiftly destroyed before it destroys humanity.

Their goal is depopulation.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sounds like a made up story from a hill billy

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I reside in the SF Bay Area, CA.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: marg6043

I was wondering if maybe the realities of the 'vax' being in direct conflict with his Hippocratic Oath might have come to him in the night...like a monster under the bed!

This is probably what it is.

I see two providers - both doctors - and one who practices natural medicine (no pharma) and one who is a traditional family practitioner.

When I went to the family doctor with my issues she took it seriously and maintained vaccines are safe.

Now, neither are telling me to get boosted. And, neither will write an exemption letter despite my obvious issues.

One of the providers flat out told me they are concerned for their medical license if they write a letter saying the jab isn’t good for me.

I suspect many doctors were well intentioned but now aren’t sleeping great knowing they 100% backed a drug that is 100% hurting and killing people.

Glad I don’t have that to live with.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Whoa, I don’t know how I missed your antibody test but in the drs parking lot post. This does not surprise me at all. The incompetence on the testers part, good grief!

You are better now right?

I felt ok last night only to have the same symptoms this morning, the only thing that is really helping me to breath is the Eyptian Licorice tea.

I hope you are well!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They had a cunning plan. The top boys convinced the others to go down a path which when taken had them committed once they stepped on it. There can be no turning back or admissions of newfound morality. There are too many deaths for that, This is going to play out for as long as it goes. If you haven't organized a lifeboat and have a survival plan, where you can wait it out, then you had better start thinking one up pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Yes I am better thank you and appreciate your updates. I'm looking into that licorice tea! Tea has started to become a big thing in our household because we're finding out they can significantly help with various issues.

Lately I have a cup of tea first thing in the morning instead of coffee which seems rather bizarre to both the folk that know me and myself.

Don't get me wrong after that cup of tea the cuppas start rolling.

And, yeah, the incompetency has been flagrant & ubiquitous. It's not a phenomena limited to the medical establishment, but the medical establishment is one of if not the top places it should be weeded out.

On the other hand, to those of you in the medical establishment--before & after covid--that have shown true empathy and do keep current my family thanks you from the bottoms of our hearts. You are heroes to us.

edit on 15-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know the doctors get money for each jab they get to push on people, each jab and booster is money.

Maybe be he got some of his patients complaining after the jabs.

Yeah, that's one of those conspiracies without any foundation.

I've had long detailed conversations with a surgeon I know here where I live. He's been hurt so much financially, he's canceled his plans to retire last year and will have to work an extra couple of years. If you think local MDs are profiting from this, you've been misled. I'm told they have been struggling to keep their full staff working and sacrificing their own incomes to hang on to their rare valued medical staff's.

I hate seeing the innocent folks just doing their jobs defamed or blamed for things people much higher up the chain are guilty of.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I’m glad to hear your doing better.

I also know some drs and nurses, emts and paramedics, firefighters, heck all essentials who have worked tirelessly and risk their own health to be there for others through this whole thing.

I truly admire and appreciate them all.

I do blame politicians for politicizing this pandemic.

edit on 15-1-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

If these doctor's aren't purposefully malignant, they must be a bunch of rote paper pushers peddling slow kill poisons with utter ignorance, doing whatever they are told without question.

You nailed it. I could tell the medical professionals I've mentioned in this thread don't keep up with any literature it seems. And that type only parrots the AMA narrative.

We noticed it way before covid with my elderly pop who has multiple issues. We've had a few great ones along the way don't get me wrong. The type that remain curious and continue learning. The best ones have usually been P.A.'s for reasons me and pop have pondered.

The other type feel like they've made it and they're a doctor and you're not. They don't have time to keep up with much literature because they're busy writing multiple scrips and pushing folk out the door as fast as possible. MULTIPLE misdiagnoses and failure to identify side effects of different medicines and misdiagnose yet again and write another scrip to mask the symptoms. I mean they have freaking computer programs that specialize in that simple aspect and yet...

One example was Pop hit with bad dizzy spells and doc kept prescribing him different stuff even small-dose diazepam at one point. Early on I had asked the doc if it could be any of the meds that listed dizziness as a possible side effect. "No, not this kind of dizziness."

Guess what? it was a medicine he didn't even need anyways. Of course we listen carefully to what any of them have to say but after you've done that, get second-opinions on anything serious, research yourself, and ultimately YOU decide which avenue seems best to you.

Really well said. I am so tired of, "Well my husband is a doctor" and all that crap. That is meaningless to me. I can safely say that most doctors parrot what they've heard and don't bother updating their knowledge at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

At a dental appointment earlier this week (in Bellevue WA), my dentist stated that he and most of his colleagues are, "done with COVID". I was a bit surprised that he was so candid about this, but I didn't press him on it mostly because of the hand in my mouth.

edit on 1212022 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
A different perspective is that the virus was created so the vaccine could be implemented worldwide. Just my paradigm.a reply to: seattlerat

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join