It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doctor - Interesting!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your complications. Hope it’s temporary.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i'm not as lucky as most posters in this thread..

i have a VA sourced 'team' which includes my Primary Care Physician of 8+ years

but... Dr De La Rosa, from P. Rico, has had a series of bad circumstances happen at the last 3 scheduled Office Visits i was scheduled to have with the Doctor ...

At the Dec 1st 2021 office visit at 10AM the Doctor cancelled the annual checkup for the 2nd time, only hours before my turn

Now my Jan 27th 2022, 3rd try at annual doctor/patient visit, is being cancelled, as per VA letter dated Jan 11th, ...
i am notified that a replacement Doctor is being assigned to me/my case,

my previous Primary Care Doctor knew of my reluctance to ordinary 'flu shots' because o Egg Allergy issues, he also knew of my 6 day bout with chronic coughing & visit to VA approved 'Minit Clinic' at designated public pharmacy on 9 march 2020

my allergy to PEG found in all 3 vaccines that have been approved for use against COVID was entered in my health record back in 2020 in disclosure to my Nurse on my VA healthcare Team...

i might be heading into a eugenics trap... my past treatment doctor might have severed ties with former VA employer and secluded himself at home in puerto rico ....who knows

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I'm not a Dr but it sounds like you're at very high risk so have to be far more careful than the average person if choosing to take the vaccine.

I don't know how it works in the US but in the UK a site administering the vaccine can only legally administer it if they have epi-pens to hand incase of anaphalactic shock and a 15 minute monitoring after vaccination to monitortreat any reaction - plus advice not to drive for an hour or so incase a rarer/delayed shock occurs.

From an outsider perspective the US has a far more lax approach to administering the vaccine and has a profit over healthcare approach it's even distributed by pharmacists working in supermarkets (do they have to have a pharmacology or medical degrees/experience/doctorates to administer the vax or to estimate the potential risk to the patient prior to administration and decide it's not worth the risk or put safeguarding measures in place to eliminate it/reduce it to risk an average person would face?

These are all legal requirements for adminstration in the UK based on MHRA analysis of the vaccine, if manufacturers break them in any way, shape or form their licenses are immediately revoked and their vaccine is illegal to marketadminister - I think the EU arrived at the exact same conclusions; it's all based on medical/scientific analysis of the vaccines. Could you potentially use it as a medical/legal appeal where the US approach differs as all countries should be using the same safety protocols if they're 'following the science'.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: KTemplar

Why wait when you can possibly get Ivermectin? It works in all 4 phases.
It's better to start now instead of getting sicker, feeling like hell & possibly
save your life if it got that bad.

You have seen many references here on (ATS) how it definitely works via doctors
& now the recent Gov leaks posted here on ATS from March - April 2020
thatit works all 4 phases. I have been following the FLCCC & I am VERY
confident in them. I was extremely exposed & I did not get sick & I am
not jabbed. I truly hope you recover!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Bold ⬆️

Hi, thanks got that info. I was under the impression that this type of treatment only works for early not late covid?

I (potentially) saved my 81yr old friend with the following treatment with ivermectin ⬇️

worldcouncilforhealth.org...

He has heart disease, asbestosis and asthma. He followed the above instructions and tested negative 3 days later.

Also my friends’ mother has recently finished chemo then unfortunately got covid. She also used the above and fully recovered 4 days later.

Anecdotal and not proof of anything, but it is the truth without exaggeration.

I recently found that Good news flyer from World Council for Heath. It is worth taking a look at because of some of the (what should be obvious) recommendations for treatment. For example:

Mouthwash: This was the first time I have seen a recommendation to gargle. In fact, the recommendation is to gargle with mouthwash every time you return from an outing. And we know that Listerine kills corona. But we have also known from the beginning of time that gargling with salt water is an effective treatment for a "sore throat, cough or cold". But did you know it was an antiviral?

Might be worth a second look

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

thanks for your reply...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My guess is he just wants you to die and doesn't care. Looking to weed out the weak or vulnerable perhaps?

Did I play that right lol.

All joking aside, my guess, maybe the current vaccines don't offer much protection against the current strain? IDK, but that is interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying
a reply to: The GUT

Off topic, but you've changed your profile pic, right? I'm not having a Mandela Effect right now? No one else has commented.

It's been awhile since I did but it is the same character (Charlie Chan) so that might be it. Or I might be deep in the Mandela myself and be none the wiser. Also I took a looooong break from ATS and think I changed my Charlie's when I started coming back around.

How are you & yours been doing since the 'rona?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Interesting. My PCP didn't like the idea of the vaxx for me from the beginning. Last March (2021) when I had my regular 6mo check-up she asked if I had had the vaxx yet. I said no and she went off on how the 'spike' protein was possibly dangerous, and there wasn't enough research to make an intelligent decision.

She prescribed Ivermectin. I didn't know what the f# it was, so I searchd and found out. Wonderful stuff Ivermectin is. I've been exposed 3 times that I know of, one by household member. I remain healthy...sort of.

I have Heart Failure, Ischemic cardiomyopathy, a leaky valve. I didn't quite understand why she objected to the jab until just a few months ago (3 - 4) when I actually did more research and looked into the side issues with the 'spike' protein.

We had that same discussion 3 months ago at my last visit. Seems not much has changed. She still doesn't want me getting the vax, and there still isn't enough research being published.

Anyway, statistically, I'm far better off on the Ivermectin than I would be with the shot.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

a reply to: The GUT

Off topic, but you've changed your profile pic, right? I'm not having a Mandela Effect right now? No one else has commented.

It's been awhile since I did but it is the same character (Charlie Chan) so that might be it. Or I might be deep in the Mandela myself and be none the wiser. Also I took a looooong break from ATS and think I changed my Charlie's when I started coming back around.

How are you & yours been doing since the 'rona?

Well I'm in Brisbane, Australia and this has been the most disappointing pandemic eva! I work in hospitality for an organisation of just under 200 comprising of people who know just about everyone in the industry country wide. No one knows anyone who's even caught the virus, let alone died from it.

With the latest omicron craze, however, it seems many have tested positive all of a sudden mostly with rapid antigen tests. Those who actually do feel sick are described by the media as having a bad cold. They like to say flu, because that sounds scarier and people do die from that, but it sounds like classic cold symptoms to me.

As far as mandates go, I am to be stood down from the 28th of Jan due to my lack of "vaccination". I'm one of the few who refused to be coerced by a government who is in breach of their own Human Rights Act. My employers have actually been pretty decent about it. Most didn't want to do it but feel they had no choice, and my position will be held until March. That's when the current "emergency" is set to expire, but I can't see the government giving up all this power that easily.

Other than that, everything is great

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you Rickymouse sir.

I managed to get a binax test thru the drive thru at my work today. Yes indeed I got the covid. Have to quarantine for 5 days, I initially called my pcp and they won’t see anybody unless you’ve been tested, which makes sense.

Coughing still, sinus, headache, ribs hurt from coughing. The shoulder pain is lessening some and I can still smell and taste.

Going to call the drs again and see what they suggest!

Did the contact tracing call with my mgr., very surreal.

I’ll do my best to recover as too many people and animals still need me!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

As far as mandates go, I am to be stood down from the 28th of Jan due to my lack of "vaccination". I'm one of the few who refused to be coerced by a government who is in breach of their own Human Rights Act. My employers have actually been pretty decent about it. Most didn't want to do it but feel they had no choice, and my position will be held until March. That's when the current "emergency" is set to expire, but I can't see the government giving up all this power that easily.

Other than that, everything is great

Sorry to hear about the stand down but you're obviously a stand up citizen. I can tell you'll get by whatever the circumstance. For now I'll give you a virtual cheers and maybe some day we can actually clink glass, mate.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It may be he thinks that now there seems to be a consensus that omicron is mild it isn’t worth gambling on the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Personally I'm through with the various crappy & ill-informed medical responses I get to covid related issues.

I've stopped letting their psychosis affect me. One example, I have a physician's prescription for Ivermectin (online service.) A pharmacy I used to love decided to try & lecture me and parse my prescription out over several weeks.

I was shamed for a second then something permanently clicked at depth and I told them to keep their lectures to themselves, give me the partial, then took my business elsewhere where they mind their own business and fulfill the damn prescription.

Then my father's doctor got pushy about wanting my father to mix & match because he had the J&J. He didn't want to mix & match. Said doctor started to get snippy about it & I reckon that's the last time he'll do that around me. He actually got very nice all of a sudden and said he'd call when he got more J&J. By that time pop decided he was through with the scam and no more vaccines/boosters for him. Doc said he understood & was very polite heh.

At my doctor's office they were glad to give me a freaking pcr test but had a conniption when I wanted an antibody test. Once they had their say I told them I wanted the test and had money so give it, They did.

Don't let any of these fools intimidate you. I've been there. I understand. But from here on out eff em' and I make sure the eff part is sufficiently implied. Most of these bullies will fold like the simps they are.

What did you find out on your antibody test? I have been thinking about asking if I could do one...just to see if I have had covid and didn't know it. Been sick a lot this year for some odd reason, pretty sick a few times but all 3 covid tests I had all said negative.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Thank you Ektar very kind of you.

I actually have been craving eygptian licorice tea, luckily I have some on hand as it is one my favorites.

So I make a cup and google benefits of licorice root, cardamom root, clove, cinnamon, orange which are all ingredients in this tea, guess what it says, benefits are inflammatory and for treating SARS.

I’d link but I’m not good at that. Read it on nourish-webmd

Anyways, I swear it’s helping my throat already.

Folks who want to try, just don’t drink too much as too much can also be detrimental to your health.

edit on 14-1-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

If these doctor's aren't purposefully malignant, they must be a bunch of rote paper pushers peddling slow kill poisons with utter ignorance, doing whatever they are told without question.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Yes! You wouldn't cure a bloody nose by punching the patient in the face!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Just look at the basic logic, which doesn't require any elaborate conspiracy theories

Injecting more SARS COV 2 into people is not going to help prevent the spread SARS COV 2 and has made the problem worse.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have been fighting with Kaiser all day to push for an exemption against getting a booster.

It hasn't been a good day. Something like this was mentioned to me by an advice nurse.

I have a pretty alarming list of side effects from the first shot, but apparently I need to be almost dead with fluid in my chest.

I have filed a grievance and the next escalation will be to contact the Department of managed health care.
edit on 14-1-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

You can't kill what isnt alive
edit on 14-1-2022 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

What did you find out on your antibody test? I have been thinking about asking if I could do one...just to see if I have had covid and didn't know it. Been sick a lot this year for some odd reason, pretty sick a few times but all 3 covid tests I had all said negative.

I got a very confusing message. Par for the course with this. Basically: "We can't tell if your antibodies are from your J&J 3-weeks ago or if you are fighting off covid right now."

Now, they had just given me a pcr test that came back negative (for what it's worth) followed by the antibody test they tried to talk me out of for some reason. I had to wait in the parking lot which was okay with me, I wouldn't want to risk spreading it, but after having to endure being lectured about wanting the antibody test the tech came out with her arms full, no tray to keep it organized or reasonably sterile while she did both tests, then fumbled the pcr test and dropped part of it right there on the asphalt (I think a stopper top) before oafishly attacking my sinuses. I have some healthcare experience and I'm not being a whiny complainer, she did unnecessary damage I felt for days. Then she almost dropped the next one too.

I was sick and had been for awhile. Not deathbed, no temp, but most of the mild flu symptoms, constantly tired, plus my taste was WHACKED. I could taste but everything tasted weird. Like a chemical taste.

So maybe the answer made some sense but it didn't tell me much. Nothing they gave me made me feel better. The antibiotics (which didn't really make sense to me) only seemed to piss whatever it was off.

About 3 weeks and most of the symptoms were totally gone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join