It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS strikes down OSHA vaccine mandates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Good. The pandemic wont end even if everyone with 100% vaccination. They never told when the mandates/passports restrictions would end did they?

If only countries in EU, Canada had more backbone.
edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Its not Covid that is causing the staff shortages it is the mandates, passports. The MSM/Media will never admit to that.

No one would like to work and be asked every time at their job if they are vaccinated.
edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's probably the pay she gets from her home care agency for providing the care. They bill insurance/government and surely make a lot more. Home care is a tough gig lots of times. I hope your daughter stays safe.

I didn't know that there were any home care monoclonal treatments. I know the stuff is hard to come by down here in Florida thanks to the actions of our President and his cronies.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's crazy that SCOTUS has no medical degrees or license to practice, but forcing shots on doctors and healthcare workers. 🤡🌎

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Huh, I was expecting another outcome, though this one is imperfect.

I wonder what the inside scoop is... and who wasn't moved by presumed threats of being... er ... "Scalia'd?"

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

My daughter is not doing this she is at the same ER she has been, but a few coworkers are doing the at home ani gen infusions and getting pay 100 dollars for treatments.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
It's crazy that SCOTUS has no medical degrees or license to practice, but forcing shots on doctors and healthcare workers. 🤡🌎

HHS has financial coercion authority 🤖😷

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

HHS has financial coercion authority 🤖😷

In 12 months, Congress will tell HHS to clean it's house (bye-bye Fauci and Walensky), or see their funding cut.

No more pretty graphics and weak-ass studies from HHS/CDC/FDA/NIS!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: marg6043
You know I found the mandates to be sketchy enough in the first place but to find out they where being carried out under OSHA was a real WTF moment. Like there all about wearing helmets and making sure you have safe wiring and are not slipping all over a floor what the heck are they doing getting invovled with clot shots?

Exactly. I've had OSHA training as part of my job. They exist to protect workers, but they damn sure don't have any business forcing medical decisions on people. I'm annoyed by the Medicare/Medicaid part of it, but the fact is they've always been able to demand that anyone who takes their money play by their rules.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sotomayor/Kagen/Breyer demanded some skin in the game.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The main complaint was about OSHA powers and if they were stepping over those powers, they ruled against it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You will see an old man slumped in a chair with pudding on his chin, sleeping; and a strong smell of feces. Perhaps there will be someone there holding a pen to his hand while he half scribbles, by other's hands, his 'signature'. Think the bewitched king in LOTR.

You will see a bunch of go-fers running around like 20something idiots.

You will see a Person of Color laughing silently in a bathroom while alternately crying because she wants everyone to die.

You will see Secret Service scratching their heads and talking amongst themselves 'what the fuq is wrong with this guy? '

In the outer area you will see a scene like North Korea with people milling about barrier after barrier and fence after fence.

Fun times.

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You better be effing right for once and not a Trumper repeater blablabla person.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Not the same. At all

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It not all good.

The second rule considered by the court dealt with a mandate issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which required employees at hospitals, nursing homes or other healthcare facilities that receive federal funding to be vaccinated – with some medical or religious exemptions.

During the arguments, Justice Brett Kavanaugh noted that most hospitals and healthcare providers were in favor of the mandate, suggesting a “missing element” in the argument against it.

In their final opinion, the court ruled that the mandate “fits neatly within the language of the statute,” with Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Amy Coney Barrett dissenting.

“[E]nsuring that providers take steps to avoid transmitting a dangerous virus to their patients is consistent with the fundamental principle of the medical profession: first, do no harm,” the court wrote. “It would be the ‘very opposite of efficient and effective administration for a facility that is supposed to make people well to make them sick with COVID–19.'”

SOURCE: nypost.com...

So now if you work in the healthcare industry, anything they say you should get, you must get or be forced out. Imagine how happy the pharmaceutical companies must be that any doctors or nurses skeptical of their products can no longer participate in healthcare at the larger institutions.

This is at the same time a book is set to come out next month explaining in detail how the Doctors are manipulated and lied to with twisted research papers from pharmaceutical companies. They think they are following the latest research, they are following marketing and scare tactics. Book is written by a doctor/lawyer who was involved in that record lawsuit Phizer had to pay out years ago for lying to the public that resulted in 50k deaths. No one went t jail because they could afford the Billion dollar fine.
SOURCE ON THE BOOK AND CORRUPTION: open.spotify.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Labor Secretary Marty Walsh called the court's decision a major setback for the health and safety of workers, vowing OSHA would use its existing authority to make sure businesses are protecting employees. 

link

Marty Walsh was later heard saying "We'll get you my purities and your little dogs too" befor a house dropped on his head.

So what was this threat all about? What are OSHA and the Biden administration going to do to retaliate?

"In the face of a continually evolving COVID-19 pandemic that poses a serious danger to the health of our nation, the Supreme Court today halted one of the most effective tools in the fight against further transmission and death from this aggressive virus," 

The OSHA mandate is one of the "most effective tools in the fight against further transmission and death from this aggressive virus"? Or are they referring to the vaccine? If its the later than the ruling doesn't at all stop the use of the "most effective tool" ... Government just needs to do a better job at explaining why they should be trusted in order to persuade people into volunteering for the vaccine.

edit on 13-1-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
F'k Insurrection. How about Suppression. All of those people who were 'scared' into getting vaccinated who quit jobs or were let go. Fear is destroying our country.

Within minutes of the ruling my wife got a email from her employer saying the mandate was dropped and she knows dozens who quit.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

However, they also decided 5-4 (the liberal justices, with Roberts as the swing vote) that healthcare facilities that accept Medicare or Medicade payments can force their workers to get vaccinated.

Complete horsh1t that politicians can force medical professionals who have been working in the front lines since the beginning of this to take something with no long term studies.

Especially for a vaccine that has been shown to do nothing to stop the spread of the virus nor prevent getting the virus.

edit on 35131America/ChicagoThu, 13 Jan 2022 16:35:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I will like to see now criminals like Fauci, the CDC and pharma china run Pfizer facing the law for withholding lifesaving treatments in order to push for money making experimental injections.

They are responsible for most of the dead related to covid in hospitals.

This 100%

Do I believe this will happen? No off course not.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's legit, saw it red bannered on the MSN.com frontpage.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on any White House wall right now, lmao

I hear President Kamala did not take this well .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join