It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew's military titles revoked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: JIMC5499

That is a shame. Have you any idea how much he sweated to earn those Military gongs.

As I posted, he was a pretty good pilot. Some of those "gongs" came from some good flying in the Falklands.

Care to elaborate.?

JIMC previously stated that he had flown with him.

Seems like a lot of vets aren't too chuffed about him:

www.thesun.co.uk...

I agree with them.
I am just saying that a bad person is capable of being a good pilot.

Of course. But the Services do expect high standards, particularly from those they are obliged to drink a toast to at formal do's.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i hear 50 officers and such signed a letter to the queen to strip him of all his titles and medals etc.

basically court marshalled? from the military and i have no idea what it is called losing royal status besides royally screwed?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sraven
too big for jail

Although his military medals of bravery were taken away from him today, they're just "things".

The BRAVE ACTS remain.

I thought that you didn't like paedos?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That is a shame. Have you any idea how much he sweated to earn those Military gongs.

As I posted, he was a pretty good pilot. Some of those "gongs" came from some good flying in the Falklands.

Just out of curiosity, what did he do during the Falklands War? As an American, I can't imagine any close relative of the president being allowed to serve anywhere near a hostile situation.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Just out of curiosity, what did he do during the Falklands War? As an American, I can't imagine any close relative of the president being allowed to serve anywhere near a hostile situation.

Here:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I trained on the "missile decoy" mission. That's one of the things that he briefed us on.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thank you.
I had thought about his PPI as they were taken off Diana when the Queen revoked her HRH.
I would be surprised if he got kicked out of Royal Lodge given he's 'paid his rent' 75 years in advance.
He's selling his 'Swiss Chalet' though I believe. You know, the one allegedly 'gifted' to him way back by some unsavoury character in Kazakhstan, that was introduced to him by his mate Epstein. It was for some business deal Andrew put together, apparently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

2 words that you don't ever want to hear as part of you job description.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Thank you.
I had thought about his PPI as they were taken off Diana when the Queen revoked her HRH.
I would be surprised if he got kicked out of Royal Lodge given he's 'paid his rent' 75 years in advance.
He's selling his 'Swiss Chalet' though I believe. You know, the one allegedly 'gifted' to him way back by some unsavoury character in Kazakhstan, that was introduced to him by his mate Epstein. It was for some business deal Andrew put together, apparently.
Rainbows
Jane

We'll see, I suppose.

Yes, he's selling his Swiss chalet for about £17,000,000.

Where indeed did he get the Dosh to buy that?

Oh, it was gifted to him?

No hint of corruption then!

edit on 14-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was kind of interesting. At the time anti-ship missiles were fairly new. We would fly along at a certain speed and altitude, popping chaff at specified intervals. We had a detector that monitored the pulse repetition rate of the missile's radar. At a certain point we would descend as low as we could get, turn towards the missile and hover. They put an Exocet radar and seeker in a jet that flew the missile's flight profile and monitored the information from the seeker. From those tests it looked like it would have worked. Tom Clancy mentioned a little about it in Red Storm Rising.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So just for clarity if Giuffre was 100ish days older and 18 this would all be a nothing burger?
As it happen in the UK isn't legal age 16?

Andriano also recalled that when she asked Giuffre if she had been to the palace, the latter replied, ‘I got to sleep with him’. Andriano said, “She [Giuffre] didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.”

At what point do you know your raping someone who is consenting?
Whilst your doing it or 20 years later when they want money?
Seems a whole lot of Anti royalist stirring up a whole can of worms as we are not seeing the same in the courts /press for all the grooming gangs are we?

Between the mid-1990s and the late-2000s, gangs of predominantly British Pakistani Muslim men raped and prostituted thousands of predominantly young, white, working-class girls in towns and cities across England. But despite the repeated efforts of a brave few to alert the relevant authorities, too many in positions of power were either unwilling or unable to intervene.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is this, "News"?,.. "Military rank"? That is "honoury"?..

"H.R.H" is an awesome "leader"!.. "She", actually "served",.. "Her" Country! When she didn't have to...

That, "H.R.H.",.. "gal"?... is a sexy, "American"! And she doesn't even know it!

Another, ..."Title/s". ... "Bites the dust"? .. For real?..
I'd think, "Her Majesticness",.. "Highness", would, (at least),.. do some "American" "Democratic" stuff???!!!?.. (Have we taught them nothing)!!!?!.. For nothing?....
Before "H.R.H", throws "down the glove"!... I'd like to say, I'm an "American"!.. That will never change! "Royalty",.. is a "foreign",.. "concept/legal/ideaoledgy" to me. I couldn't, understand it, if I even tried to!...

And I will kill it!.. If it tried.
But the "English/U.K.",.. "Queen",,... Is a "Bad Ass!"!.. And A "HELL OF A GOOD WOMAN"!... That CHICK? Is a good Woman!

With that, all said?.. "Prince", whatever "The F**k*, His, "Title/Name') is?!!.. Needs to not disgrace his family,.. or his family name,.. or his "Mother" or "Father"!

I'm, an "American"!... But I will say. .... "God Bless, The "Queen", and The U.K., and HER people!... And May, "God" bless Canada!..

The "Union Jack" or,... "Stars and Stripes", will never FALL!!... That is a "fact"!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So just for clarity if Giuffre was 100ish days older and 18 this would all be a nothing burger?
As it happen in the UK isn't legal age 16?

Andriano also recalled that when she asked Giuffre if she had been to the palace, the latter replied, ‘I got to sleep with him’. Andriano said, “She [Giuffre] didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.”

Whilst your doing it or 20 years later when they want money?
Seems a whole lot of Anti royalist stirring up a whole can of worms as we are not seeing the same in the courts /press for all the grooming gangs are we?

Between the mid-1990s and the late-2000s, gangs of predominantly British Pakistani Muslim men raped and prostituted thousands of predominantly young, white, working-class girls in towns and cities across England. But despite the repeated efforts of a brave few to alert the relevant authorities, too many in positions of power were either unwilling or unable to intervene.

Nice to see that you are defending the old creepy uncle.

Do you have any young daughters?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

3 do you have any that you count as your own.

The arrogant shipspilot had sex with a willing participant

“She [Giuffre] didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.”

Lots of young ladies like to party as much as the boys. The girls all have very able minds and are aware of the situation. Why is it up to men to decide if the young lady is able to think for herself?

Isn't strange you would think a women are incapable of determining the consequence of their own actions in life.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

3 do you have any that you count as your own.

The arrogant shipspilot had sex with a willing participant

“She [Giuffre] didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.”

Lots of young ladies like to party as much as the boys. The girls all have very able minds and are aware of the situation. Why is it up to men to decide if the young lady is able to think for herself?

Isn't strange you would think a women are incapable of determining the consequence of their own actions in life.

I suppose you think Epstein and Ghislaine are squeaky clean too. Why do defend paedo scum?

Yes I do have stepdaughters I count as my own

What a nasty comment.
edit on 14-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The/A, "Titled", "individual", needs to "serve" his/her, own time.
"Modern", "civilization".. Requires it! .. "Titles" are not a "get out of jail, "free card", as they have been. ...People are actually "educated" now, (By observation, "science" and "stuff".)
A lot of us "uneducated" M"Frs, ... "Followed", "Leaders", into "BATTLE", that had no "business" leading themselves, let alone ME, or my Troopers....

But we made it work.... The F'n leader? A F'n "hero"!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

The/A, "Titled", "individual", needs to "serve" his/her, own time.
"Modern", "civilization".. Requires it! .. "Titles" are not a "get out of jail, "free card", as they have been. ...People are actually "educated" now, (By observation, "science" and "stuff".)
A lot of us "uneducated" M"Frs, ... "Followed", "Leaders", into "BATTLE", that had no "business" leading themselves, let alone ME, or my Troopers....

But we made it work.... The F'n leader? A F'n "hero"!

You do realise that your posts are incoherent and make no sense?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

As usually you are wrong about what others think and need to change the topic to avoid the problems with your own thought patterns.

Women are smart intelligent human beings and are capable of self determination and getting enjoyment.

Seems you favour locking them up and preventing them from partaking in life without a Man to make their decisions.

Not defending Pedo scum - defending the right of a 17 almost 18 year old American girl in the UK to make her own decisions in life and highlight the incorrect assumption everyone is vetted / approved before any interaction occurred.

In your youth did you ever ask anyone's age at a party?
edit on 14-1-2022 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

There is what is called THE LAW.
Just because you think,
you can lure a kid with $ or 'candy' is 'CON-sent'
Or sell liquor to an under age 'willing' person,
the responsibility is legally with the adult.
. . . are you an adult ? Adults need to be responsible.
Doesn't sound as though your mature or
wise enough intellectually to grasp the concept.
Pedo's need to learn the hard way,
and there's plenty in line to 'teach' them a thing or two.
The pervs will not like whats in store.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
As for andrew's military titles revoked,
that's a good start.
But let's not forget about jimmy seville's VILE
actions and charles very close friendship to him.
God forbid the pedo's ever being 'crowned'
or having the satans sit on a 'throne'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join