It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew's military titles revoked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So they had 67 million in expenses -
So how many people had a job and an income from the services that 67million paid for?

The probability that without that infusion into the economy many people would not have a job is very high.

Now factor in the money spent by people viewing or following the royal family there is a huge industry built upon it the Tax Revenue would have brought in more than the 67 million.

Cycle of money from tax office - to royal - to business - to employee - to tax office.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not justifying it by any stretch...

But I imagine I'd be a far different person if I was not only born into vast riches, but literal royalty as well. I can't imagine I'd have depth of character, why would I.

Sure, like any family, there are probably lessons on how one projects themselves. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was subtlety or even blatantly taught with the implication it's all for public perception anyways.

Hell, they had the police protect his home from being served a warrant. Shows their idea of accountability or any semblance of rule of law.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Cycle of money from tax office - to royal - to business - to employee - to tax office.

And including the best legals British taxpayers money can buy.

Been going on forever!

www.theguardian.com...

So, if British royals can lobby civil servants and elected officials to circumvent laws that do not suit them, what bombshell new revelations could have brought about the whole sidelining thing?

Andrew will now have to legally declare his surname. Now he is no longer HRH, he is technically no longer exempt from FOI rules?

www.insider.com...-queen-cant-be-arrested-or-be-the-subject-of-civil-and-c riminal-proceedings-meaning-she-is-effectively-exempt-from-the-law-1

If, under English law he is (criminally) prosecuted as a private citizen and then acquitted, will his mum (or his brother), be at liberty to reinstate his royal status? Bet the lawyers have already found the answer to that one.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i hear 50 officers and such signed a letter to the queen to strip him of all his titles and medals etc.

basically court marshalled? from the military and i have no idea what it is called losing royal status besides royally screwed?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
too big for jail

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
too big for jail

Although his military medals of bravery were taken away from him today, they're just "things".

The BRAVE ACTS remain.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: trollz
Jeffrey Epstein, arrested for sex trafficking, allegedly committed suicide in prison.

I wonder what trigger it will be that causes Andy to off himself. Can't happen soon enough.

It's not like I believe Virginia Giuffre wasn't into it for what she was getting out of it. Fact is, he was an old man gettin' nekkid with a kid ... and he knew better.

she was getting raped . That’s what she was getting .
Raped by an old perverted rapist who should be castrated.

Seriously my god a minor gets raped and you wonder what she got out of it . Sheesh

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There's no shortage of pictures of Randy Andy/Playboy Prince being off his tits in drugs with his arms round/groping girls of questionable age.

Should check out the pictures of the girl he let into Epstein New York appartment when he stayed there for a few days (but denies it ever happened) the girl/s he's ushering into the house certainly don't look over 18.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
For what it is worth I don't think Charlie is a fan of Randy Andy and has not been for many years. Neither is William.

Randy Andy has had his day as far as Royalty goes.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sraven
too big for jail

Although his military medals of bravery were taken away from him today, they're just "things".

The BRAVE ACTS remain.

What Brave acts?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's good that Prince Charles and Prince William are sorting out unruly members before HMTQ's passing (this year), they also plan a slim down monarchy with focus on Charles, Camilla, William, and Catherine, though I would expect Princess Royal and Wessexes support them, it's obvious a renovation is needed withing the Firm, and although I find Charles to be too soft at times, William has a backbone and nice pair of balls to handle harsh decisions.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
That is a shame. Have you any idea how much he sweated to earn those Military gongs.

As I posted, he was a pretty good pilot. Some of those "gongs" came from some good flying in the Falklands.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

That is a shame. Have you any idea how much he sweated to earn those Military gongs.

As I posted, he was a pretty good pilot. Some of those "gongs" came from some good flying in the Falklands.

Care to elaborate.?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
i hear 50 officers and such signed a letter to the queen to strip him of all his titles and medals etc.

basically court marshalled? from the military and i have no idea what it is called losing royal status besides royally screwed?

I also hear that he may well get kicked out of his home, the Royal Lodge.

Seems Charles and Wills persuaded her Maj to strip him of his title etc.

Good.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Care to elaborate.?

JIMC previously stated that he had flown with him.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Care to elaborate.?

Seems like a lot of vets aren't too chuffed about him:

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Where did you hear that please?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Yes he did.
Also reports around the Falklands were that he was probably the best helicopter pilot we had. He was an ace pilot apparently.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: butcherguy

Care to elaborate.?

Seems like a lot of vets aren't too chuffed about him:

www.thesun.co.uk...

I agree with them.
I am just saying that a bad person is capable of being a good pilot.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Where did you hear that please?

www.thesun.co.uk...

Yeah, I know, it's the Sun, but still.....

Where he lives with Fergie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join