It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew's military titles revoked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

For what it's worth, I've just heard some royal commentator on TV say that all this means that Andrew is just a private citizen like you or I.
We all know what would happen to us if these accusations came our way.

He then went on to say that there are other accusations against him which haven't been made public for.....reasons (?) and that they may now be brought to light as the allegations refer to events on British soil.

Certainly something worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
if he hadn't denied meeting her he could easily have said that he did have sex with her but had no idea about the trafficking situation. She is not underage here in the UK. It will probably be settled out of court.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sex is fun but it is also the ultimate destroyer of man if not restrained.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon
But that's the crux of his defence "but in the UK". But it wasn't just in the UK but in the US where it was illegal and other places. AND because she was sent to him on these other occasions that constituted trafficking.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Not his fault. He was like this in the womb. He was just misunderstood.

Another reason abortion should be legal everywhere then

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wonder what Sir Elton John thinks of all this?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm sure he'd be sweating if he was physically capable of it... Lol

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

LOL ... maybe your ex could spare the place a few kittens. That'd teach 'em.

YESSS!
We could air drop them in... parachutes? Nah cats don't need those.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

For what it's worth, I've just heard some royal commentator on TV say that all this means that Andrew is just a private citizen like you or I.

It looks like Andrew's been mostly living as a private citizen since his ties to Epstein exploded in 2019 when Epstein was arrested. Andrew stepped down from his duties at that time and his salary from public funds was cut off...

After his Newsnight interview, Andrew recognised that “my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work”, meaning he felt he should “step back from public duties for the foreseeable future”.

This meant he had to forfeit his £250,000 salary he received from public funds.

Over the last year, he has dodged the spotlight and is not expected to make a royal return any time soon — but many believe he has been living off handouts from the Queen in the meantime.

Here's where Andrews handouts from the Queen are most likely coming from...

Insiders claim Andrew is still receiving income from the Queen’s private estate, the Duchy of Lancaster, although the exact amount is disputed.

www.express.co.uk...

Here's more info on the Duchy of Lancaster and how much it's investments bring in any given year...

en.wikipedia.org...

Any way you slice it, the Monarchy is taken care of off of everything basically given to them to use until they die. I'm betting that Prince Harry is living off of those "private investments" too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

thus the wink wink ...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I wonder what Sir Elton John thinks of all this?

Does he have connections to Epstein?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

thus the wink wink ...

That was my all time favorite lie from a prominent figure.

"I consumed too much stimulants so I can't sweat anymore"

I wasn't even mad when he said it with such conviction. One of the richest things I've heard in my life.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Thanks for the info. I'm not too interested in the royals generally so a lot of this stuff passes me by.

I did find it very interesting, though, what the TV commentator said about further accusations on British soil.
If he is now officially just Andy Perv and no longer HRH will these allegations make it to the courts and see him punished?

I suppose we will have to wait and see.

also....There's quite a bit of Duchy land near me and I have friends who rent a cottage on it. Very nice it is, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Poor guy was born into the wrong family.

You are right, short have been born in a trailer park.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I did find it very interesting, though, what the TV commentator said about further accusations on British soil.

That made me think that perhaps there could be some British women maybe ready to take him to court too?
Let's face it, the Queen hasn't taken away his Royal titles for nothing. Her action says she's thrown him to the lions and basically saying he's guilty.
I'd wager he'll sing like a canary about others...... and no Prince Andrew did not kill himself!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That is a shame. Have you any idea how much he sweated to earn those Military gongs.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Exactly.

Sounds like the HRH title has shielded him previously and without it he's opened up to a whole new world of problems.

I don't think he killed himself , either, but sleep-shaving in a helicopter can be quite dangerous.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I just LOL at that!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I just LOL at that!

He may have been stripped of the title "His Royal Highness", but no one can strip him of highness after his Falklands stint.

Maybe that's what f'ed up his teeth... Tweekin and grindin.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

thus the wink wink ...

That was my all time favorite lie from a prominent figure.

"I consumed too much stimulants so I can't sweat anymore"

I wasn't even mad when he said it with such conviction. One of the richest things I've heard in my life.

Richest being the operative word, it showed he was a privileged twat and could barely conceptualize he was indeed a privileged twat. Sounds like something Phillip would say as the root cause of Andy's peccadillos as they no doubt referred to Andy's actions. Perhaps because the Brits turned a blind eye, but more likely extreme pressure from "friends of the monarchy" that kept this charade going on.

"I can't sweat" Is right up there with Sandusky's awkwardly long pause and I quote "ehhhh" when asked if he like boys

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join