It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

For the entire time people have stated reasons why they would not get the vaccine, I was supportive, I listened with respect, I spoke to them with respect. I supported their right not to get vaccinated with vigor. Everyone had the right to make their own decision based on listening to all sides. Just so happens I was overwhelmed by the "science" and "authority" of the "wrong" side which should have been truthful rather than as it appears now, so deceitful as to be evil.

It really is time for us to put all of this behinds us. We were all lied to. Some believed and trusted, some didn't. Choices were made, and everyone that made those choices believed they were doing what was best for them and for others.

I saw a lady today that I had not seen in about 18 months. She came over to me and hugged me, so she could whisper in my ear. She told me she was sorry that she had been so dismissive the last time we talked. That just a few weeks after the lock down restrictions were lifted here in Florida. I had told her that I would not be getting the vaccine because I didn't trust it, and that I didn't believe it was as safe and effective as they claim it is.

She whispered because she didn't want to deal with a bunch of questions, or have start a conversation about her experiences with the vaccine. She told me she lost her aunt a little over a week ago. She had a heart attack one day after getting the booster. She said her sister in law also died of a heart attack three days after getting her booster. She said she would not be getting one, and she hopes that she will not have to be burying anymore family members this month.

Many people have lost faith in the vaccine and our country, but we are still right where we started.

Vaccinated, unvaccinated, we all could get and spread the virus. And we are still fighting each other instead of the corrupt establishment that is our true adversary.

I think the majority of us realize this, and it is time for us to unite and fight the real enemy. The one thing they got right, we are all in this together. It is time that we give them, a lesson in futility for a change, and show them how powerful a united non complaint citizenry can be.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Way to project asshole. I have never wished ill will on people who have received a covid vaccination.

But your victim mentality is well noted.

I took a break from ATS for a while so I'm not up to speed on who said what, and frankly I don't care to waste my time on hearsay or he said she said.

You realize now that you were lied to. Own it. I'll give you some respect in coming out and admitting it. But if I find out, despite what you've said here, that you have wished ill will on those who are unvaccinated I will lose respect for you.
edit on 16-1-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Call it a tentative comeback. I'm pretty busy nowadays, so I more than likely won't be on here all day every day like I used to be. It's good to see ya too. Miss our chats. I'll probably be joining Nyarlat's Discord server soon. I haven't heard from him since I left. I hope he's doing well and trucking along.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

resds like you had success

See ya there

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Its clear the corrupt establishment are afraid of the great awaking.
edit on 17-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

lol what? What bloody face? Me a shrink? Called out a hobby shrink and the hypocrisy behind this thread.

I had COVID in early 20` when there wasn't a vaccine. And it wasn't funny but for me and my medical history, the flu jabs I got before, that we noticed I react heavy on such jabs and now the COVID jabs absolutely devastated me!!! This is why I am for choice!

I am sick for weeks after each jab, if I did the 14 day routine I would be in serious trouble and in hospital now because after 14 days I am still trying to handle the side effects:

Complete tiredness
Menstrual bleeding unregulary and without forewarning
I can not concentrate and forget stuff in the middle of the conversation
My intestines hurt, I have cramps
Headaches worse than any migraine

Now the doc sees it too, it's a different one than I had in my youth, that one retired but knew there are people that better get stuff naturally. And I am willing to take the risk because I know what I am in for with flu jabs and now this one.

So please. "Bloody nose" and all... My doc now supports me NOT getting the booster at all but the problem is, people like you and others give a # about us and thus there is no voice politically for us! There will be no medical excemption.

I am already an outcast and if not for the sheer fact I could not move in public at all without having done this, I have someone depending on me. Can't even buy simple all day stuff.

So by all means... You're the clown here talking to me from the side, trying to be a smartass but you know #.

Thank you for your attention.

And my issue is that I have been for choice all the way but now I don't have any, as well as others with similar medical history that unarguable do not react good to such an input to the immune system.

I am not a shrink though, but I can notice a good one from a bad one. And if the member didn't had used his "profession", still unclear if "psych professional" or "psych professor", I don't care anyways, because there are so many red flags...

Your whole post is very hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: ???quotedwrongmanualedit

Now you search for excuses again as you declare it the biggest lie ever, blaming your own shortcoming on an external force.

It's excuses and you know it. You went out and got the shot yourself. No one dragged you there. If you are 2x shot, you did it in a timeframe where you had 100% choice. Educate me if that is not the truth.

The sooner you acknowledge it, the faster you can go from there and not repeat the mistake. Next time it will be the next biggest lie you may fall to. You know the mechanism, or at least you should. I thought you'd self reflect way more as a psych prof.

I was forced, FYI, that's why I have zero symphaty for your mental struggle currently. I had and still have side effects. Because you were one of those that added to the numbers and peer pressure. It's nothing personal but it is like it is.

Live with your decision and everyone you may have influenced with your opinion about it. Not going to pull your leg further on it, again I hope you and your family recover fast and back to 100%. But don't blame others for the decision you made 100% yourself. Because that's like a smack into the face of everyone else staying adamant about not being vaccinated and got it forced via draconian restrictions to a point I can not even buy shoes for my child or go inside a bakery

And I blame it on people like you, clearly. You have guts to come here and whine, I give you that though.

this is why im happy to be alone in exile/poverty already. I can gladly walk to my own death without worrying about a family so im willing to starve and/or freeze to death over this.
edit on 17-1-2022 by braveContrarian because: somehow quoted wrong post

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Way to project asshole. I have never wished ill will on people who have received a covid vaccination.

But your victim mentality is well noted.

I took a break from ATS for a while so I'm not up to speed on who said what, and frankly I don't care to waste my time on hearsay or he said she said.

You realize now that you were lied to. Own it. I'll give you some respect in coming out and admitting it. But if I find out, despite what you've said here, that you have wished ill will on those who are unvaccinated I will lose respect for you.

I have NEVER wished ill on the unvaccinated, not once or put them down

You seem to be implying that if one is vaccinated they automatically disrespect the unvaccinated and appear angry that I a vaccinated person have been nothing but supportive of the right not to vaccinate.

The unvaccinated have enough problems with the facist totalitarian Democratic Party to deal with, a few of whom are demanding the unvaccinated be put in "camps" or have the national guard stationed at their doors to keep them in. Yet you choose to attack someone who thinks it is unconscionable and evil and to persecute the unvaccinated and these types of ideas the liberals are advocating are downright unAmerican and completely evil.
www.visiontimes.com...
urbanmilwaukee.com...
dennismichaellynch.com...

I not only respect but have loudly supported the unvaccinated all along, since the very first vaccine came out. But since you appear to feel victimized by those who got the vaccine, it may be difficult for you to comprehend that a vaccinated person can be supportive of the choice to not vaccinate. I also find it disgustingly evil that many liberals think it is not only acceptable but necessary to be happy when an unvaccinated person dies. Enough liberals believe this totally despicable idea that it was published in a major publication as an opinion piece. This "new morality" of the liberal left seems to come straight from the most evil places one can imagine, compassion is totally lacking in their blood as they persecute those who don't comply with their every demand or disagree with the slightest ideology of the left.
www.msn.com...

Well, we will never get along I can see that.

We are actually on the same page, and at the core of it all agree with each other, but it appears you are too set on despising me for having been vaccinated and then regretting it, while always supporting those who did not get the vaccine ... seeing the two as incompatible.

Since we agree at the core of the issue, but yet you continue to attack me. .....

we can make a mutual pact, never to interact with one another again and save us both some aggravation. I think that will be best. I can deal with you not liking or respecting me, that is perfectly ok.

You reply to make you feel better, and we'll be done with it.

edit on 1/18/22 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join