It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Have you noticed that the countries that acted in the same way you wanted them to act, are getting absolutely hammered by this Pandemic.

Countries that followed protocols that have been around over 100 years. That did not try to politize a pathogen. That have treated this as exactly what it is " ANOTHER Pathogen attack that was not stopped at outbreak level ( which normally happens about 4 times a year globally ) but got away and is now a Pandemic, are doing fine.

Oldest story in history. You took your eye off the ball and got hit in the face. And now you have to make up wild stories constantly to explain away your bloody face and broken nose.

After all this is over, and you realize the most logical explanation was the truth the whole time. Do not be surprised if any respect people had for you shrinks considerably. Its going to take a while to live this down.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: The2Billies
No you were not lied to (well maybe but not about what you are complaining about)
The vax doesn’t stop people getting the flu, just lessons the symptoms
Havnt we gone through this enough times now for it to sink in?

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?
By now at least

Anyway, not vaxed myself and probably won’t be if I have my say

If it doesn't immunise you, then it's not a vaccine. How often do we have to repeat this simple fact? Immunisation used to be a real word. Viramins and other drugs also stem symptoms, none of them are vaccines either.
Why are they calling it that?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When you stop lookin at it as a vaccine but instead as an antidote to a Chinese bioweapon funded by Americans, it makes a little more sense.

You know, when all imports/exports were halted between US and China. Media outlets said, "how are we going to survive! What do we do when our pharmaceuticals are from China?"

If that's true, we're getting shanghaied.
The CCP might actually have a hand in the "vaccine" manufacturing.
edit on 14-1-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
No you were not lied to (well maybe but not about what you are complaining about)
The vax doesn’t stop people getting the flu, just lessons the symptoms
Havnt we gone through this enough times now for it to sink in?

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?
By now at least

Anyway, not vaxed myself and probably won’t be if I have my say

The media LED people to believe that vaccine would stop covid from infecting. It was never TRUE, and anyone who looked at the trial studies knew this, but the media LED the public to believe this. Biden even said, "You get this vaccine, you won't get covid."

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First let me say I genuinely am sorry for what you’re going through. I pray you and your daughter and grandson get well soon. 🙏🏼

Im also sorry there’s so many of us that are saying “I told you so.” I for one have had to learn many lessons the hard way. Apparently I need to be in a great deal of pain before I can make a change. I like to think it makes us stronger and wiser. I agree with Ketsuko, there’s so much hate and anger going around now.

I’m so happy you’ve seen through their lies and that you’re starting your journey towards the truth. There’s so much wisdom here for you on these boards and you’re already researching in your own. The lies are deep and so are the pockets. Here’s to looking ahead, not back, and never falling for their BS again!

Get well soon and keep up posted on the family!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have been saying for some time there are many that complied up to the 2 shots, but are now saying no to endless booster shots. Due diligence was done for them, at some point we need our own immunity system fight this out.
Living in perpetual fear because illness statistics are being presented everyday in the media and government is propaganda.

Lot's of people were always getting sick and dying from all kinds of issues, especially respiratory diseases, with co-morbidities. I will use this older snap shot to make the point because it was already saved on my ATS files

Before covid we all heard of people having a bad cold that turned into Pneumonia, is it covid killing or a weak immune systems that don't beat it and it moves into pneumonia and that is what kills them.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IWant2Believe323

First let me say I genuinely am sorry for what you’re going through. I pray you and your daughter and grandson get well soon. 🙏🏼

Im also sorry there’s so many of us that are saying “I told you so.” I for one have had to learn many lessons the hard way. Apparently I need to be in a great deal of pain before I can make a change. I like to think it makes us stronger and wiser. I agree with Ketsuko, there’s so much hate and anger going around now.

I’m so happy you’ve seen through their lies and that you’re starting your journey towards the truth. There’s so much wisdom here for you on these boards and you’re already researching in your own. The lies are deep and so are the pockets. Here’s to looking ahead, not back, and never falling for their BS again!

Get well soon and keep up posted on the family!

Thank you so much, I was almost going to stop reading the answers because so many were so mean.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
They still expect you to believe and that you should still be taking more boosters even after your third, fourth. You have these TV critical care doctors fear mongering you if you are un vaccinated.

They are using the un vaccinated as the scapegoat.

I agree with what others have said, the unvaccinated are an unwanted control group. If enough remain unvaccinated, the truth will emerge.

edit on 1/15/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I agree with what others have said, the unvaccinated are an unwanted control group. If enough remain unvaccinated, the truth will emerge.

If he is being really truthful, then I am glad that I am not in Toronto.

I spent over 6 hours at work in the ER last night, and the place looked like a ghost town. A well known hospital in a large city area. Really strange on a Friday night, under the worst of circumstances.

The doctors were in very good spirits, as well as the nurses. Though two of the ones I talked to were new to the area, and were travel nurses.

You don't have to do much math, or give much thought to this deceitful game that is being played, to realize that they are not bothering with trying to convince you that it is raining anymore. They are ready to go bare fisted.

I am going to use their numbers, though they keep changing every time they speak. Since last January they went from 85% vaccinated to now 65% vaccinated. I am guessing they were telling the truth, but if they were, a lot of the vaccinated have died in this last year.

It really doesn't matter if we have 85% or 60% vaccinated, if they are telling the truth about how millions of people are being infected a day for two years, then the unvaccinated either are dead already, or pose zero threat to the masses of people that are vaccinated time one, time two, time three, time four or more.

It is just another lie. By this time in this game we should be know that pungent, pale jaundiced liquid they are trying to make us drink, it not your regular variety of Kool-Aid.

Those that are still drinking from the trough of the establishment and the MSM, are either drinking by choice, or there is just no hope left for them.

Just a thought from a member of the unwanted control group.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When you stop lookin at it as a vaccine but instead as an antidote to a Chinese bioweapon funded by Americans, it makes a little more sense.

I'm pretty badass if I can naturally fend off a bioweapon.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I've made it known that this is what people will do when faced with reality. They'll act like they were taken advantage of and were never part of the problem. All, while saying "unvaccinated" people are evil and should die.

Then, when the truth comes out, and they can no longer remain ignorant they'll avoid talking about all of the hateful vitriol they spewed, and place the blame of the government.

It's like the five stages of grief or some bs.

Probably why so many people feel the need for government. They have little to no self-awareness, and a damn near complete lack of accountability for their own actions. They need to be able to blame a figurehead for all the bad things they experience.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

I've made it known that this is what people will do when faced with reality. They'll act like they were taken advantage of and were never part of the problem. All, while saying "unvaccinated" people are evil and should die.

Then, when the truth comes out, and they can no longer remain ignorant they'll avoid talking about all of the hateful vitriol they spewed, and place the blame of the government.

Probably why so many people feel the need for government. They have little to no self-awareness, and a damn near complete lack of accountability for their own actions. They need to be able to blame a figurehead for all the bad things they experience.

All along I have supported people who were not vaccinated. ALWAYS said it was their choice which I respected. Always said that have that right and the government has NO right to force anyone to do something to their bodies they don't want done.

I and my immediate family are unfortunately vaxed. But there was never a time I shamed or spoke one word or wrote a single word that wasn't super supportive of those who choose not to be vaccinated.

Many here on ATS are the same.

Yet in this thread many have shamed me and said it was my own fault for being vaccinated and wished me ill for it. Read the thread. One evil person even said that the unvaccinated rightfully hate me. Really? AFter I spent the last nearly 2 years giving support and agreeing that they have the right to not get the vaccine and the government has no right to attempt to force them to get one and supporting them as people who were rational and adults who should be respected and have rights. Never once did I ever challenge any of their reasoning for not getting vaccinated, I gave them my full support - as I myself felt conflicted at the time.

Only to have the unvaccinated attack me viciously for getting vaccinated and now regretting it.

You will probably say I deserve the mean spirited and quite ugly attacks, not just on me but anyone who sympathized with me. So bad that the mods had to remove some posts in this thread. That's the way this thread is running. So sad that those I so wholeheartedly supported for so long now call me names and wish me ill. But that is social media. It is like I am Doc Holliday at the OK corral in Tombstone and all the others banded together in coordination to attack. So many new posters I have never seen before crawling out of the woodwork. Looks like that is what is happening in this thread, I touched off a nerve that led to an OK corral verbal shoot out.

I do appreciate the few well wishers and those who know enough about my writings to know that I always supported the basic human right of control over ones own body.

However, nothing that was said will ever convince me that I wasn't lied to and genocide has not been committed now that there is proof ivermectin and hydrochorquine work to save lives, this great deception that killed perhaps millions, is as bad as sending COVID positive patients into nursing homes, and rationing monoclonal antibodies based on skin color alone.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Nice to see you back again and that you are fine. I agree with you. This will certainly be interesting in future, who has the guts to admit it or not. Not for shaming though. Just to see who has the personality to admit a mistake.

And not blame the nanny state.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
The Biden administration and Fauci, world leaders, mainstream media, Big Tech all lied to us and can never be trusted ever again.

My triple vaxed daughter who wore a mask and often a shield too, who bubbled, because of her handicapped son. Now has COVID 19.

I have a simple infection that I can't kick. After being bullied by the Biden administration, Fauci, the mainstream media, and Big Tech into being triple vaxed. Seems my immune system is now crap.

This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... I just read let me know just how badly Biden and Fauci not only lied to us but how Fauci knew what was created in China and let loose on the world. We now have a never ending pandemic that will do exactly what it was intended to do - mass genocide.

What is the response of the Biden administration to knowing the truth? He is attempting to force the entire nation into getting vaccinated and his administration has basically insisted that those who won't are the most evil and selfish people on the face of the earth.

All this when the world is waking up to the reality, now that triple vaxed people like my daughter who did absolutely everything that the government insisted would keep her and her family safe now may have their son's life at risk.

www.americanthinker.com...

There is a tectonic shift underway in the medico-scientific establishment: they are starting to walk back boosters.
This sudden change of course indicates that there is something in the data that has the powers that be seriously worried. When it came to the Covid vaccines, the medical authorities have displayed an astonishing level of tolerance for side effects and collateral damage. So much so that they were even willing to let some children die unnecessarily for the sake of their vaccine agenda.

Their abrupt reversal indicates that they must have recognized that there is something very dangerous in dealing out successive doses of the vaccines. Publicly admitting that “frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system,” very likely means that the injections have already damaged many people’s health.

www.bloombergquint.com...

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

Fauci lied millions died

I got vaccine #1 and was told it would 95% prevent COVID 19.

They lied

I got vaccine #2 and was told it would keep me from getting COVID as #1 would not.

They lied

My daughter got vaccine #3 saying it would boost the effectiveness of #1 and #2

They lied

I don't think I can ever trust a huge over the top fear mongering push coordinated by the government, big tech, the mainstream media ever again. Like the victims of the Tuskegee experiment, my trust in big government and especially the Democratic Party establishment has forever been shattered.

If my grandson dies, I will actively go out and campaign against every Democrat politician I can for the rest of my life. Because it is turning out that their hatred of Trump was so deep they forgot to focus on treatments. The Democrats forced the FDA to make some drugs that could save COVID lives illegal to use on COVID patients and have chosen to limit the current lifesaving drug, keeping it from those without enough melanin in their skin, by order of the Biden administration.

How many lives could have been saved? But the Democrats fought hard to prevent this: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... (ivermectin)

How many lives could have been saved? But the Democrats fought hard to prevent this: www.medrxiv.org... (HCQ is hydroxychloroquine)

How many will die, perhaps my grandson because of this decision by Democrats if he gets COVID from his mother. news.yahoo.com... (Bidens decision to limit lifesaving COVID drug by race)

Turns out those in charge around the world have now made Hitler look like St. Theresa with their mass depopulation genocide through denial of lifesaving drugs from the beginning to the, in some nations, forced administration of immune system killing drugs.

Words cannot express my condolences nor sympathetic emotions towards you and your family at this moment .

For others like myself, we been known what the vaccines are and what they’re capable of but no one listens so no one cares.
For years to you we’re the “conspiracy theorist nuts”

I wish i knew you before all this damage was done, maybe things would’ve been different …
I sincerely hope you and yours don’t become a victim of the global depop agenda…
edit on [20222022000000 k120226 by Peace4Freedom4Liberty because: Didn’t want to come across as a insensitive prick.. i feel for them and their family

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
They still expect you to believe and that you should still be taking more boosters even after your third, fourth. You have these TV critical care doctors fear mongering you if you are un vaccinated.

They are using the un vaccinated as the scapegoat.

They arent going to be successful with convincing those who remain

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I am praying your grandson does not catch covid. Sorry you are just learning about being lied to, but in my humble opinion (and for what it's worth...) this whole thing isn't about democrats vs republicans. There is a bigger picture at play I feel - good vs evil. This is all described in the Bible, and is just another part of a plan that has been worked on since the beginning of time.

If it is true as the Bible says...how does that help us now? Well, the only real hope we have is in believing and trusting in Jesus / accepting what He did for us at the cross.

Not sure how bad it will get, not sure how much we will see before Christ comes for His Church, but is this IS the time spoken of in the Bible...then things are just getting going and what we can do is pray, hope for the best, and no matter what we have to be strong and try not to fall for the traps.

Hope I didn't offend. I also have loved ones who got vaxxed and I am worried about their future health. They all got covid too after getting vaxxed but thank God they got over it with no side effects so far.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

This whole vax mandate, passport are nothing more than intimidation,cooercion.
Since their bribing hasn't worked out they had now moved onto a bigger stick.

There is a bigger picture

You are right. There is. In every country in Western Europe, Italy,France are all doing and imposing the same mandates, passports as similar as Aus.

Its almost as it feels that something is trying to make our lives more miserable doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not.

Well their lives better.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
all i hear about is tests vaccines and boosters,

what happened to take 2of these and call me in the morning?

do they have anything like Nyquil or Thera flu?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peace4Freedom4Liberty

Words cannot express my condolences nor sympathetic emotions towards you and your family at this moment .

For others like myself, we been known what the vaccines are and what they’re capable of but no one listens so no one cares.
For years to you we’re the “conspiracy theorist nuts”

I wish i knew you before all this damage was done, maybe things would’ve been different …
I sincerely hope you and yours don’t become a victim of the global depop agenda…
edit on [20222022000000 k120226 by Peace4Freedom4Liberty because: Didn’t want to come across as a insensitive prick.. i feel for them and their family

I never once called anyone a conspiracy nut who was against the vaccine for any reason. I listened, I actually supported them. If you read anything I wrote before you would know that. But since you don't recall or know that, be careful when you assume things about people.

For the entire time people have stated reasons why they would not get the vaccine, I was supportive, I listened with respect, I spoke to them with respect. I supported their right not to get vaccinated with vigor. Everyone had the right to make their own decision based on listening to all sides. Just so happens I was overwhelmed by the "science" and "authority" of the "wrong" side which should have been truthful rather than as it appears now, so deceitful as to be evil.

edit on 1/16/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Thank you for your kind words.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join