It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats the most f'ed up thing I've heard this week.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because the vaccinated will be sicker than the unvaccinated over the next number years, it's imperative that everyone be vaccinated. Otherwise the unvaccinated will be a control group that exposes how sinister officials were by making millions and millions and millions of vaccinated folks intentionally sick.

Hit the nail right on the head mate exactly.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Education is commonplace. Intelligence is what is rare.

Plain old (been listed on a can of Lysol for years and years) coronavirus is one of the four cause of the common cold.

COVID 19 is just a different mutation (natural or artificial) of the plain old coronavirus.

Now: since the common cold has not been conquered, what made people think that any vax (traditional or genetic tampering on an unprecedented scale) was gonna “cure” the Covid?

Yes, yes. There was a metric # ton of propaganda saying it did…but isn’t there still a questioning nature to anyone? Between the two options wouldn’t traditional sound better than recoding your RNA that in turn holds the instructions for DNA replication?

I get it if this was 1350 and we were dealing with the bubonic plague that handkerchief masks might be thought of as preventative medicine. But more than movable type, we have the internet in the palm of our hands now. We should be able to look things up and make informed decisions.

Pretty simple really. Wash your hands and don’t hang out with people that may be infected. It is the same in every zombie apocalypse movie.

edit on 13-1-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Tone down the tit for tat and personal insults before harsher actions become necessary and posts are removed or you end up Posting Banned. Each other and opinions of each other are not the topic, ever.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: just4fun

what Fauci and Brandon have to say about COVID has zero impact on my understanding of it. They are politicians, not scientists. And one of the 2 is dumb enough to likely have deeply stained underwear by 10am.

You are totally right that scientists are the experts in this area over politicians but the problem is the average person doesn't do their due diligence in personally researching like you did and instead gets their info from pharma sponsored media and politicians have definitely been making misleading and conflicting statements on that media.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
And then they pulled back step by step until we go to hear "It will lower your infection rates and side effect rates to a point you probably, maybe, time will tell, not have it that bad you need to go to the hospital.

Considering how often they have moved the goalposts and played with peoples' lives.
WHY should we believe this, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be an anti science racist.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Do you let everyone else interpret information for you? Nobody lied to you.

Honestly it's the same conversation day in day out here and it's all adding to the false expectations of the vaccines, which IS a major driving force in why people are acting like extremists in regards to a vaccine that is in all practical manner a personal self defense against a virus that can kill.

Yet people are turning what should be a humanitarian issue into a damn scramble for rights. It's genuinely sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

the unfortunate truth is it ONLY TAKES ONE person to spread it to the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. ONE PERSON refusing to wear a mask for example.

Bull#, bull#, BULL#.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

There have been many of us here trying to tell you folks the REAL science. We have been presenting everyone here with the REAL facts for at least 18 months straight. We have been called names, even here on a conspiracy website. Imagine what our sheeple friends and family have been saying and doing to us. This vax vs non vax has destroyed many relationships not to mention brought thousands to suicide. The dems claim they are following the science, it is the exact opposite that they have been doing from DAY 1.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Do you let everyone else interpret information for you? Nobody lied to you.

Honestly it's the same conversation day in day out here and it's all adding to the false expectations of the vaccines, which IS a major driving force in why people are acting like extremists in regards to a vaccine that is in all practical manner a personal self defense against a virus that can kill.

Yet people are turning what should be a humanitarian issue into a damn scramble for rights. It's genuinely sad.

People are just living there lives , It was the MSM who blew everything out of proportion .

And yes people are acting like Extremist on Both sides but they are simply acting on the information provided to them , All in All there were Millions of People who ran to be Vaccinated because they were genuinely scared for there lives .

Now that the Panic and Dust has settled and the Truth comes forth , People are enraged because they were lied to .

The Politicians Lied , The MSM lied , The Scientist Lied and Who else is there to look to for information mate ?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is an interesting mashup of media's take on the vaxs and its decline. Who fed the media?

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sound bite society?

Most people know maths but they don't apply it to everything although it's perfectly applicable. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I know I know nothing, I'm not sure about everyone else lol! Lied to? Maybe but then again is a lie a lie if you meant it at the time?

The Politicians Lied , The MSM lied , The Scientist Lied and Who else is there to look to for information mate ?

The data and not others interpretations, I fully believe once an individual understands the content then the concept becomes self explanatory. Plus it's ATS a site we shouldn't need to debate the integrity of governments and media... Personally I'm cautiously optimistic about the public perceiving heads of state's as the clueless moronic cretins they often are.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Of course I remember! I question when the narrative is changed or contradicts itself. I just haven't received an answer as to why. Not from the local hospitals, the WH, the CDC, my congressman, my city mayor, my county judge, heck even most people on here don't have an answer. They just ignore and continue arguing nonsense.

Ragedyman, if you're still here, does this provide clarity to our accusations?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Ok, the ‘come clean’ was a small sample of your holier than thou attitude which I frankly find quite offensive. Who are you to lecture, admire or denigrate anyone else about their personal health decisions?

Get off your high-horse.

Maybe he's mad because it lead to his mandated vac and the crumbling of our society.
edit on 1 13 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh
a reply to: fernalley

Of course I remember! I question when the narrative is changed or contradicts itself. I just haven't received an answer as to why. Not from the local hospitals, the WH, the CDC, my congressman, my city mayor, my county judge, heck even most people on here don't have an answer. They just ignore and continue arguing nonsense.

Ragedyman, if you're still here, does this provide clarity to our accusations?

1984 is real! History is rewritten before our very eyes. Mass Formation Psychosis has convinced the converts every new soundbite and newly moved goalposts is the New Truth. Definitions have been changed to align with the New Truth. Many have been muzzled and ostracized because they fought against it and were deplatformed. There is still a long battle ahead as they won't let go easily.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Your a victim of your own compliance, I hope your gullibility doesn’t have a flow on effect to those you are responsible for.

But being a social "scientist" doesn't make me perfect, doesn't mean I'm not human

Quoted for hilarity, ‘social scientists’ are the worst offenders with de-humanising people.

Don’t believe me? Pay attention and open your eyes.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I keep seeing people say..."It's been said a million times!"...about the "vaccine" not preventing the Wu-Flu. Well, I have two comments to that statement:

1.) Okay...THEN IT'S NOT A "VACCINE"!!! (for the ten-millionth time!)

2.) And yes, that IS what BIDEN said! He said, on national TV, that the "vaccine" would prevent you from getting covid. PERIOD! (It's not up for debate! He said it! Numerous times! Period! So did Fauci!).

edit on 1/13/2022 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join