It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Ivermectin has been proven time and again that it will cure Covid 19. There isn't too much information about reversing the Covid 19 jabs. It may be possible but not tried enough to know for sure.
Ivermectin
More information

A compound known as NAC allegedly will reverse the jabs.
Personal Blog about NAC

Good Luck and God Bless!
edit on 1/13/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Coming clean, you say? I say its none of your damn business. Who do you think you are?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

That's true I remember it too.

Countless times it has been repeated ad nauseum to us that double vaccinated can not be reinfected and are good to go.

Then the first were reinfected and excuses and answers were brought up. It's because of false positive tests... then the first with bad symptoms and double vaccinated got delivered to hospital, there was slowly talk about breakthrough infections.

And then they pulled back step by step until we go to hear "It will lower your infection rates and side effect rates to a point you probably, maybe, time will tell, not have it that bad you need to go to the hospital.

Saying it is because of mutations isn't honest, because that part of the narrative only really came up when DELTA hit. That was much later when they ran out of excuses. Biden himself touted the words to "his" citizens.

German politicians reiterated it countless times. Get the jab and you are protected 95% up to 98% and the little rest was supposed to be those with bad immune system that can not keep up producing enough antibodies to counter the infection timely.

Saying that it was always about not having it as bad is not factual. I agree.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
And then they pulled back step by step until we go to hear "It will lower your infection rates and side effect rates to a point you probably, maybe, time will tell, not have it that bad you need to go to the hospital.

Considering how often they have moved the goalposts and played with peoples' lives.
WHY should we believe this, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
a reply to: The2Billies

People are catching covid 1 month after the booster.its worthless to the citizens. Priceless to those making bank on a Bernie madeoff scam.

Yep, she had her third booster a little over 2 weeks before coming down with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Who do you think you are?

What about some context instead of picking one word you dislike? Have you followed Ketsuko's and my posts in the past about that topic? I don't think so... so why do you feel like it is appropriate to inject yourself like this?

Ketsuko has voiced remorse about the jab and he or she was the first one in Spring last year (around the time you registered here) that "came clean" about maybe it wasn't a good decision. And I applauded that, not because it would harden my opinion on the jabs, because it is a human trait not many posses.

And if you think I would blame the member because of such things, you are dead wrong and now nothing about me. We all make mistakes, change opinion and learn. I know this sounds utterly high nosed to you but I guess I can't change that.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Absolutely agree! Nice to see you around more lately

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The virus will be solved on itself, when enough people will be infected and with natural immunity, the jabs were a money and power grab. Already is enough people with immune natural immune and the virus will die out.

It created an obscene group of billionaires at the expenses of dead and suffering when lifesaving treatments were denied in order to push for experimental jabs.

The truth will be known.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Considering how often they have moved the goalposts and played with peoples' lives.
WHY should we believe this, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats just it. The "science" should stand on its own. It shouldn't require mass propaganda or mandates.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

But you don't see! This is rampant throughout all of society. People are so busy trying to feel superior about what they did and didn't do that we are all missing the real villains.

I am sick of it all.

(post by BrujaRebooted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Not feeling superior to you or the OP, not the least.

But wouldn't you agree, that at this point in time, having been on a conspiracy website arguing and mocking "anti vaxxers" with side remarks...(talking about the OP), it is a bit dishonest to blame it all on the government?

You know, if I had not seen that member make fun of "the other" side, I would have skipped it. But coming here after all that and playing victim... has a certain taste. I think you can see that too.

That was my point and on top of it it's a self declared psych prof (whatever that means really, I just use his description) so I got him a taste of own medicine. This might be seen as badgering the OP but no one forced to continue the victim bull# and react.

But as you see...

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Because the vaccinated will be sicker than the unvaccinated over the next number years, it's imperative that everyone be vaccinated.

Otherwise the unvaccinated will be a control group that exposes how sinister officials were by making millions and millions and millions of vaccinated folks intentionally sick.

Sickness is the biggest business on the planet. It generates more money than all other industries..... And is about to grow by thousands of percent, at our expense.

Congress and the White House exempted themselves from the vaccine for damn good reasons. I don't know why people are blowing that off as just something that they did for no reason.

That's why when my hard-headed relative had a stroke the other day I told his wife he got what he deserved, because he ignored the advice I gave him.. and went and got vaccinated and boosted anyway over the past 6 months.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

(post by BrujaRebooted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe? By now at least

Wrong mate.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">cdc timeline

Timeline...for anyone interested. 🙏❤

1 entry of a bunch...

February 8, 2020

One of the first CDC test kits arrives at a public health laboratory in east Manhattan, New York City, New York. The laboratory reports that the test produces “untrustworthy results.”

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/museum/timeline/covid19.html

www.cdc.gov...
edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because:

edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (1/13/2222 by loveguy because: Last edit I promise!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

You are right, as a psych prof I should have seen all the signs, I should not have caved to the pressure

But being a social "scientist" doesn't make me perfect, doesn't mean I'm not human

Falling for the biggest lie ever told in the history of the world with massive pressure from the government, media, hollywood, big tech etc. only shows I'm human and just like everyone else, except I know a little more about a single subject than most people

But I won't fault myself entirely for believing what "everyone" said was true and only a handful were disagreeing.

Being hard on yourself does no good. You are in a truly unique position as both psych prof and having the benefit of forewarning by being on ATS and still fell for it. In that you understand the true depth of the psychic damage done to the people with the propaganda and may have a role in helping them heal. Much like a drug counsellor who has been through it is a much better helper with addiction than someone with just book learning. You understand both sides. I haven't a clue why anyone fell for it from day one so while I do have empathy, it isn't deep enough to give anyone any insight into their psyche.

I wish you and your family all the love and healing in the world.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join