It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My triple vaxed masked bubbled daughter has COVID, we were all lied to

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

i guess you didn't understand, if you feel lied to about that. you were lied to all along the way...but vaxing was never going to keep you from getting it. It was going to reduce your chance, and then make it less likely you die. Its a risk rubric.

Its all a risk rubric. Not a silver bullet. Don't tell me you aren't subtle enough in thinking to understand this. At this point it just looks like political trolling...but you are spending the capital of others esteem in you in doing so. Eventually, you can just wear a sandwich board with this kind of talking point. "The End Is Nigh....". Folks will probably pay more attention then, at least.

And every time you do, it makes it harder to pin down Fauci on the lies he told about masks, about distancing, and about his actoins in China.
edit on 1/13/2022 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
A vaccine, to stop a virus dead, that’s sheer ignorance of science, never could, never would, silly to believe that.

I guess thats why we have so many breakthrough cases of polio and small pox and measles right?

What country are you in because I guarantee they billed that way too

edit on 13-1-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
No you were not lied to (well maybe but not about what you are complaining about)
The vax doesn’t stop people getting the flu, just lessons the symptoms
Havnt we gone through this enough times now for it to sink in?

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?
By now at least

Anyway, not vaxed myself and probably won’t be if I have my say

Man, i appreciate you for being honest in your assessment here.

You are exactly right. I chose to be vaxxed due to my own risk rubric. Others vary. I fully support that. What I dont support is the continuing ignorance, whether feigned or not, after this has been explained well enough for even 5 year olds to get it.

Living on this planet is exasperating.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not hatred and I know why you react like this, you took it personal because you got the jab really early and later expressed remorse. I value you a lot for coming clean you were the first one last year that I saw this doing.

For this you have my highest respect and I told you that before. Not that you would have to care about my opinion though.

This above however, is putting the blame on the government when countless times the lies have been pointed out but the member actively choose to believe them. There was some mocking from that member too, I didn't even point out that yet.

Because I did not want to put insult to harm, but whining here about being lied to, is very dishonest of the situation and a bit pathetic. But that's just my personal opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

i guess you didn't understand, if you feel lied to about that. you were lied to all along the way...but vaxing was never going to keep you from getting it. It was going to reduce your chance, and then make it less likely you die. Its a risk rubric.

But they did say you would not catch it if you got the 99% efficacy vax.

They were not telling us when the vax rolled out that you could still catch and spread and end up in the hospital

They were saying the exact opposite

Then when they realized it doesnt work at all they said well we never said you couldnt catch it.

All they have done is lie

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
A vaccine, to stop a virus dead, that’s sheer ignorance of science, never could, never would, silly to believe that.

I guess thats why we have so many breakthrough cases of polio and small pox and measles right?

ok. put your hands over your eyes. Fingers, fimrly in ears, scream "LALALALALALA". At least then folks will know you are embracing ignorance with both arms and legs.

Call it what you want. It was never touted as a way to stop COVID. It was always, very clearly and openly to a point of ad nauseum, touted as a way to reduce instances of infection and once infectin, reduce severity of symptoms. It was always said just like that.

If you claim otherwise, you are flat out lying. If you want to argue semantics about what a vaccine is by definition, you are noise in the converstion of grown ups, all of whom are already aware of wht you are saying and think its just stupid to keep saying it.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But they did say you would not catch it if you got the 99% efficacy vax.

They were not telling us when the vax rolled out that you could still catch and spread and end up in the hospital

They were saying the exact opposite

Then when they realized it doesnt work at all they said well we never said you couldnt catch it.

All they have done is lie

No. They did not. They said it would reduce your chance of catching it, reduce the viral shedding if you got infected, and reduce symptoms. That was what was said the entire damn time.

I actually have saved literature from this. This vaccine was important to me due to my own health. So i know what was said. I have emails from my own physicians talking about this with me. What you say is wrong. 100% demonstrably wrong. You are either ignorant by choice, or lying. I don't care which.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

ok. put your hands over your eyes. Fingers, fimrly in ears, scream "LALALALALALA". At least then folks will know you are embracing ignorance with both arms and legs.

Call it what you want. It was never touted as a way to stop COVID. It was always, very clearly and openly to a point of ad nauseum, touted as a way to reduce instances of infection and once infectin, reduce severity of symptoms. It was always said just like that.

If you claim otherwise, you are flat out lying. If you want to argue semantics about what a vaccine is by definition, you are noise in the converstion of grown ups, all of whom are already aware of wht you are saying and think its just stupid to keep saying it.

Have you not seen the Fauci and POTUS video of them both saying it dies with a vaccinated person?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No. They did not. They said it would reduce your chance of catching it, reduce the viral shedding if you got infected, and reduce symptoms. That was what was said the entire damn time.

Then why were they called extremely rare breakthrough cases?

What did 99% efficacy mean? 99% chance it would lessen symptoms?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
December of 2020:

www.webmd.com...

Do the COVID vaccines not only keep the person from getting sick, but also from spreading the virus if exposed?
That is not yet known. As more data and monitoring are done, experts will be able to find out if a vaccinated person, if exposed to the virus, can still spread it even if they don't get the disease themselves, says Bar-Zeev of Johns Hopkins.[ex]

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

95%, initially. This was prior to Delta. How many variants have changed the way the virus functions since then? That is why in March they will have an update that effects Omicron.

Today Pfizer is in the 70%'s i think. Subsequent variants aren't offset as effectively.

Have you seen what someone looks like dying in ICU? Given that common skin bacteria put me in the hospital recently, why would I not jump at even 70%? Its a risk rubric, not a silver bullet.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

what Fauci and Brandon have to say about COVID has zero impact on my understanding of it. They are politicians, not scientists. And one of the 2 is dumb enough to likely have deeply stained underwear by 10am.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Getting a bit sick of listening to people drone on about getting the covid bug after the vax, it was never meant to stop it, just lessen the symptoms. Surely we all know that, dontnwe?

Absolute horse s###

It was billed as 99% efficacy we were told by Biden , Fauci , and all the talking heads that we would not catch it or spread it , it would die with a vaccinated person

And we were told that people that actually caught covid while vaxxed were extremely rare breakthrough cases

Stop spreading misinfo

you are partially right. but what Raggedyman said

was not in fact "Absolute horse s###", as you put it. and is not "spreading misinfo".

it was that misinformation from the likes of biden, fauci, and the taling heads, claiming vaccinations would stop the virus, etc which was a steaming pile of BS. in that you are correct. yet all you had to do is remember what was said BEFORE biden and the others changed the narrative. and get news from sources outside of many of the rich western nations (and sadly that includes both left wing and right wing news sources), and you would have known it was all BS. all people had to do is look outside their borders to se what other countries were doing, and their much lower numbers of cases, and you would have realized that BOTH POLITICAL SIDES in places like the US were going about things all wrong, and even with the worst of the so called lockdowns and wimpy, toothless mandates they put into place were completely ineffective, compared to countries that actually took the pandemic seriously and did what needed to be done. but then that is what happens when you choose the middle of the road, in an effort to appease everyone, you do the most harm, especially to things like jobs and the economy, while at the same time doing nothing that would actually be effective at dealing with a pandemic.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

what Fauci and Brandon have to say about COVID has zero impact on my understanding of it. They are politicians, not scientists. And one of the 2 is dumb enough to likely have deeply stained underwear by 10am.

Oh cmon man..

What they had to say has everything to do with it

they billed it as you will not catch covid if you get the vx and the MSM was lockstep with them.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
I just feel like they need to come out clean with the truth. None of the mainstream theories or conspiracy theories make sense to me…I know they’re lying I just do not know what they’re doing all this. Maybe Covid is more dangerous and has long term effects once contracting it (but acutely it does not) and the vaccines are supposed to suppress the immune system so it does not cause health issues in response? Like idk-they just should be honest.

The level of mental gymnastic you did. If you still think there's even a bit of a possibility they've done all this to protect us, you're....I don't even know. Many threads on here going into details about the theories as to why they're doing all of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i mean come on. It was obvious to every one here that the vaccine was a bioweapon and the goal was forced vaccinations looooong before they ever put it on the market.

Being a psychology teacher you should have realized that what ever is said on TV is the opposite of the truth.

I feel sorry for the people that injected themselves with this experiment but you know how the old saying goes.

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you, fool me three times, why are you doing this to me?, fool me four times, holy god what am I a native American? Fool me 5 #ing times? Ok ill just do whatever you say, fool me 6 times? 6 times? oh man when are you going to stop fooling me?

Once, Titanic
Twice, Federal Reserve
three times, world wars
four times, JFK
5 Times, 9-11
6 times- weapons of mass destruction
7 times- ISIS
8 times Covid
9 times- lock downs
10 times - fake vaccine

People had at the very least 9 chances to realize what is happening and they still believe the BS the government spews out to them. At this point it is your own fault

Who here trusts anything that comes out of the TV? The second the corona virus hit most of us here knew what their plan was.
It aint over yet either. This is just the beginning. Prepare to be fooled many more times.

Wait till they destroy the economy and everyone has nothing and the government tries to lock you down.

This is where this is heading. Don't get fooled again.

Then you'll really wish you were paying attention.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ill ask again

If a vax isnt meant to stop infection then why are they called rare breakthrough cases?

Isnt that saying it is meant to stop infections?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

People are catching covid 1 month after the booster.its worthless to the citizens. Priceless to those making bank on a Bernie madeoff scam.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Source

From April 2021

Vaccination with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine reduces infections by 90%, while a single dose confers 80% protection, shows a study led by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that followed essential workers through the worst months of the pandemic.1

I'll happily invite myself into a conversation of grownups by mentioning the fact, ad nauseum, that the definitions were changed.

Like the above source, words matter in regards to acquiring information and critical thinking.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
For everyone saying the vaccine was never intended to prevent infection, that's complete BS. Directly from the CDC, it still says it prevents infection.

CDC Vaccine Link

"How Well the Vaccine WorksBased on evidence from clinical trials in people ages 16 years and older, the Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) vaccine was 95% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 in people who received two doses and had no evidence of being previously infected.In clinical trials, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine had >90% efficacy in preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 infection in children ages 5–15 years, and the immune response in children ages 5–15 years was at least as strong as the immune response in people ages 16–25 years."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join