It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CTV:Unvaccinated patients 'having the worst outcomes. Mass psychosis..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The Charade and the reasoning to be getting the third Booster Dose Had Became insane.
Some would refer this as Propaganda drive.

They are still going with the charade that only the un vaccinated patients 'having the worst outcomes because they had refused their vaccine. They still want you to believe that the vaccine prevents virus transmission.

Only Unvaccinated patients 'having the worst outcomes but not the vaccinated. This isnt the first time CTV News had pushed this type of psychosis.

Last year they should a hostpial with a similar message how only by getting vaccinated can prevent you transmitted of the virus and getting is the only way of getting of the pandemic.

1:00
And we know that provides quite good protection, not necessarily from getting covid.
quite good protection? data from whom? protection for how long? the doctor doesn't mention that.

If you noticed most of these doctors on the news they read a script that is already ready for them.

The Push for the 3th

We Certainly wouldn't see what we re seeing if everybody.... Hada been vaccinated and tried to get their third shot.

The vaccinated are also being hospitalized they are getting infected. This doc makes no mentions. Its always the un vaccinated fault.

edit on 13-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   
146000 people are in the hospital in America now with Covid. Does he know that?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Intensive care doctor reveals EVERY critically ill Covid patient being treated at his hospital is unvaccinated

www.dailymail.co.uk...

(bear in mind 80% of people in the UK are fully vaccinated, so, all else being equal, you'd expect 80% of those on ICUs to be vaccinated if the vaccine didn't make a difference)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

In other words those in the ICU are those who refused to get their boosters?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

My understanding is that they've not had any vaccine at all

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Intensive care doctor reveals EVERY critically ill Covid patient being treated at his hospital is unvaccinated

www.dailymail.co.uk...

(bear in mind 80% of people in the UK are fully vaccinated, so, all else being equal, you'd expect 80% of those on ICUs to be vaccinated if the vaccine didn't make a difference)
That's exactly the numbers I saw up to December 31st,79.5 % vaccinated in hospital.
My niece gave birth a few days ago,everytime she had a hospital appointment they asked to test her which she refused.
The only time they didn't ask was when she arrived in labour.
24 hours of labour,she couldn't get him out so they gave her a caesarian section.Sent home within 18 hours,gotta get those filthy unvaccinated out as quick as possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

sometimes folks just don't understand.

www.nbcnews.com...

As cases of Covid-19 rise throughout the U.S., health officials warn that an increasing number of fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized or going to the emergency room. The concern about waning immunity against severe Covid infection comes as the Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine booster shot for all adults 18 and older.

“What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Tuesday in an interview. “It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.”

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They can bite me.

My mom needs me to be boosted more I need me to be boosted, and what she needs from any booster I get is prevention, not symptom mitigation. She's battling cancer and doesn't need COVID on top of it period. So I wait until I am needed and then time the booster because it supposedly only has a short prevention window. In the meantime, there are three scenarios:

1. I get it and get over it and am immune to omigawd (best case for her; may have already happened but no test)

2. I get enough warning to take the booster just before getting involved so my prevention is as high as it will be

3. They reformulate the shot so I get an anti-omigawd shot (supposedly by March)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Vast majority unvacced... Kind of tells you something there whether or not the vacced can get it too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: musicismagic

Vast majority unvacced... Kind of tells you something there whether or not the vacced can get it too.

If you look at the numbers, either way, you are unlikely to need to go to the hospital. If you are unvaxxed and you manage to need to go to the hospital, then your circumstances are more dire than someone who has the shots.

But still, either way you look at it, vaxxed or not, your odds of getting there are not good.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

in my immediate circle of friends/work people, 7 are sick with covid right now, and 5 of them are fully vaxxed, with boosters. I think the new variant is just really transmissible and there isn't a vaccine that can stop it. One guy who works with me has had it 3 times now. (one tested positive with no symptoms) one sick as hell last year, and this time, he said it was like a cold with one day of feeling flu like with body aches. He said it was over in about 5 days.

But with as easy as it spreads, be careful with the elderly, I don't know if it matters, but taking vitamins including airborne makes me feel like I'm better protected. And when it comes down to it, isn't this really all about how you feel?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For a second year now, when someone has a cold it's covid. Get a cold twice or three times and it's covid returning.

Corrupt testing system - false figures - charade goes on.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

sometimes folks just don't understand.

www.nbcnews.com...

As cases of Covid-19 rise throughout the U.S., health officials warn that an increasing number of fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized or going to the emergency room. The concern about waning immunity against severe Covid infection comes as the Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine booster shot for all adults 18 and older.

“What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, said Tuesday in an interview. “It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means.”

That news article also states

...said getting people their first doses and others booster doses can absolutely happen at the same time. 
“They’re separate processes and seem to be not in conflict with each other,” Sax said. “We can definitely do both, because I think most of the people who are vaccinated would agree to a booster dose if it meant they’d be better protected."

If I am reading that correctly they are encouraging you to get a shot and a booster at the same time! I never heard of that. Aren't the boosters the exact same formula but at a smaller dosage?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I am not going out of my way to try to get it, but I am not living paranoid either. It will happen or it won't at this rate.

I had what I thought was a mild cold late November: sore throat, some fatigue, tons of snot. But I dismissed it since I had no fever. It lasted about 3 days or so. It was just before omigawd really hit the news, so it could have been.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am not going out of my way to try to get it, but I am not living paranoid either. It will happen or it won't at this rate.

I had what I thought was a mild cold late November: sore throat, some fatigue, tons of snot. But I dismissed it since I had no fever. It lasted about 3 days or so. It was just before omigawd really hit the news, so it could have been.

Could you get tested for antibodies? One of my sons got quite sick last winter. He quarantined himself and later tested for antibodies of which he had none. My other son tested positive for CV when he returned for work up north. Absolutely no symptoms. Recently he tested himself and is quite high for antibodies. Unfortunately his work is not recognizing antibodies and pushing vax only.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you look at the numbers, either way, you are unlikely to need to go to the hospital. If you are unvaxxed and you manage to need to go to the hospital, then your circumstances are more dire than someone who has the shots.

But still, either way you look at it, vaxxed or not, your odds of getting there are not good.

So are you suggesting the unvacced are just more unhealthy? WA and OR have been running 90% unvacced in their hospitals this whole last year...

Many unvacced I know who got the virus said it was the worst flu they ever had, many were laid up 10 days fighting to get over it, so it is not just people going to the hospitals. Two co-workers mid 40s died in the last month unvacced, and everyone I know vacced and got the virus barely had a cold for a few days.

You and others can sit on your percentages that feed your confirmation bias...i.e. 99.97 will just be fine, but in the end the unvacced have a much higher risk no matter what.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know you are vaccinated and don't like the argument against the vaccines, and given your age, it's the right choice based on the data. But you also need to be aware, based on the data, that the vaccines don't seem to help much with regard to the new variant. I'm not trying to scare you or chastise you for your choices, just want to be sure you know, you should approach things as if you have no vaccine. Be safe, this should be over pretty quick.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yesterday, my mom...a fully-"vaccinated" MSNBC faithful viewer...finally admitted to me that all her fully-"vaccinated" friends are now getting CV.

She was completely surprised they were getting sick.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

My niece gave birth a few days ago,everytime she had a hospital appointment they asked to test her which she refused. 

Wise woman. Had she tested positive, they probably would have kept her in and killed her on a ventilator.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My family went on vacation for Christmas. Seven people, one house. Four people were fully jabbed. All jabbed got their boosters within two weeks of vacation. One person got sick four days into a seven day stay. All others remained healthy, even while being in close quarters (riding in a car together).

The only person who got sick was fully jabbed and boosted. So, how did the others remain unaffected? Shouldn't everyone have been sick, especially those "dirty" unvaccinated? It's not like we were social distancing or wearing any "protective" gear.

Oh, did I mention, the unjabbed were taking zinc and D3 regularly before, during, and after the vacation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join