It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden claims was arrested at Capitol for trespassing, sitting in Senate presiding officer’s chair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(Had to truncate title)

During the interview, Letterman referred to Biden’s election to the Senate at age 29 and asked Biden:

“What was it like, walking into the great Senate chamber at 29 years old?

Biden responded that he actually entered the chamber long before then, saying:

“You know, I walked in when I was 21, and I got arrested.”
“And then, a Saturday session, I walked up those days, no guards stopping you everywhere, and I, and they just got out of session.

I walked in the back. All of a sudden I found myself in the chamber, and I was stunned.

I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat.

To laughs from the audience, a smiling Biden continued:

“Guy grabbed me by the shoulder, said, ‘You’re under arrest.’”

Flashback: Biden claimed he was arrested at Capitol for trespassing, sitting in Senate presiding officer’s chair

This is exactly the same "crime" committed by the "horn guy." Biden has admitted he did this, walking without permission into the Senate and sitting in the presiding officer's seat.

Yet Biden was not put in prison for years, like the horn guy has...

This is yet more evidence that democrats/RINOs are nothing but authoritarians, and if they commit crimes they do not pay for those crimes. But now democrats/RINOs have succeeded in making political opposition to the left into a crime.

Every American, whether leaning to the right or the left, should be against what democrats/RINOs have been doing.

These are the same people calling anyone who disagrees with them is a "domestic terrorist", like parents who dare protest against CRT, the communist indoctrination of their children, and who are against the sexualizing of their children by democrat/progressive leaders.

Many of these parents are democrats themselves.

This criminal administration is destroying the U.S. on purpose, and still we get Americans siding with everything their corrupt leaders are doing.

But eventually even those of you that have been in favor of the criminality of democrats/RINOs, you will also be a target and they will do to you what democrats/RINOs have been doing to Americans who dare be their political opponents.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Is this a true story, or is it another Cornpop?

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

I wonder which would be worse. If he lied about a crime that Americans are now paying for with prison time for doing the same Biden claims he did, or if it actually happened.

edit on 12-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

I wonder which would be worse. If he lied about a crime that Americans are now paying for with prison time for doing the same Biden claims he did, or if it actually happened.

Doesn't matter.
If it IS against the law now and he is admitting to doing it then, that is enough for an arrest.
Arrest his decrepit old *%$ and sort it out later
edit on 12-1-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Joe Biden was arrested while helping Martin Luther King too.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Why doubt him? He's the President. Americans wouldn't elect a lying idiot as our President, by a record-breaking landslide no less!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

Doesn't matter.
If it IS against the law now and he is admitting to doing it then, that is enough for an arrest.

Since he has claimed to have been in the Senate for 125 years, the statute of limitations has probably run out on that crime.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I wonder if Joe's also worried about being arrested for sitting in President Kamala Harris' Oval Office.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

Doesn't matter.

Since he has claimed to have been in the Senate for 125 years, the statute of limitations has probably run out on that crime.

Honestly waiting on the claim that he played a major role in pinning the Constitution......

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if Joe's also worried about being arrested for sitting in President Kamala Harris' Oval Office.

Ok....
Seriously gonna watch this thread.

These comments are gonna be hilarious!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Horrible dirty high impact liar Biden

What a glorified mental case 🤣🤣

Go Democrats !!!! Go Branden 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jill said Biden was at Ford's Theater in 1865 !!!!! 🤓

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the adage "A coward dies a thousand deaths; a brave man, but once'.
All cowards have one thing in common; they try to convince everybody of how tough they are by telling grandiose tales of winning against all who dared challenge them, hoping to inflict fear in the hearts of any who listen to them. They never seem to realize that few people ever take such windbags seriously, knowing they are the weakest of their species.
That might explain why he craps his pants when meeting with other world leaders.....

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe next Christmas he will hire some convicts out on work release to sing and dance at the White House celebration 😷

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Oh yeah, Biden said it.

Nope , a Cornpoop .

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

To Joe, being arrested is a badge of honor. He was honored to be arrested while trying to see Nelson Mandela.

From July 2020...

Earlier this year, Joe Biden repeatedly regaled voters with a tale about himself being arrested 30 years ago in South Africa while trying to see Nelson Mandela. The lie was detailed and deliberate.

"I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see [Mandela] on Robbens Island," Biden said.

He even went so far as to claim that he'd been thanked by Mandela for getting arrested.
Source: www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

President Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.: Elected by a record-breaking landslide!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Remind me to send Dominion a thank you card.
Providing only the finest Presidential selections to the American people.
Corn Pop and Camel Toe?
That is some kind of record, what are the odds of the 2 worst politicians of the last century coming up on the same party ticket? In the same election year?
I mean it, thank you Dominion.
Life has never been weirder and I've never felt so alienated from my own government.
Like District 9 only with puppets that look human.
Sorta.
edit on 12-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
The cast that brought you Joe and Kamala is far larger than simply Dominion voting systems. As Joe himself bragged, it's an entire Election Fraud ORGANIZATION.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I swear I think Biden is incapable of telling the truth. As is Harris. Lying is what they do.

Anyone remember this tweet?

I give you my word as a Biden: If you make under $400,000 a year, I’ll never raise your taxes one cent

Here's the truth:
Analysis: House Tax Bill Offers Scant Relief and Breaks Biden Tax Pledge

Look at the date on Biden's tweet, then check out the date on the Senate Finance Committee story.

"Joe Biden" and "The Truth" are mutually exclusive. It's not possible for the two to occur at the same time. One precludes the other.

edit on 12-1-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I thought he was on the mountain with Moses, etching the Ten Commandments into stone?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

top topics

<<   2 >>

join