It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies to grand jury in sex trafficking probe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Kind of murky of where, when and how much "investigations" actually took place.

It's only 'murky' if you don't bother to read the articles which is obvious you haven't.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Drooling dumb perverts.

I for one would never be able to connect with such a vapid soul who cares only for sex or even consider having dinner with them much less sex.

But I'm a sapiosexual...

Enough said...lol

Do you think the woman he dated was saplosexual too, BTW he is a lawyer and in Congress too at a very young age. His collage was...

The William & Mary Law School is the professional graduate law school of the College of William & Mary. Located in Williamsburg, Virginia, the school is the oldest extant law school in the United States, having been founded in 1779 at the urging of alumnus Thomas Jefferson.

I would bet he is a very intelligent person and well above your baseline for intelligence requirements in picking a sex partner. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

At least get the facts of the case right. Investigators were already looking at Gaetz after they started looking at Greenberg for corruption. Then they found this girl that Greenberg paid for sex and as they continued to dig they discovered more and more evidence that Gaetz, among others, were involved in the same #.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We don't do guns Xtrozero.

My wee girl has just turned 15 mate, and even at 17, if any full grown Man of 35 years came any where near me or her, offering anything of the sorts i would take him round the back and put a knitting needle just below that third rib and watch him bleed out on the floor.

I don't really think you understand what you are suggesting Xtrozero.
edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I wouldn't call him leaving his work computer switched on after making fake ID so he could traffic and pay to have sex with an underage girl very intelligent.

He may be intelligent in other areas but it seems he bragged about/shared pictures of these 'conquests' of paying to hae sex with people young enough to be his daughter. It's creepy, predatory behaiour.
edit on 15-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2022 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I might be reading too much into what you wrote, (and I don't know what the girls exact age is) but it looks like you are saying 17 yrs old and 355 days is too immature to make an adult choice but 18yrs and 1 day is old enough to choose.

I just dropped my retirement papers recently for the military and up to my last day in I could still connect with and enjoy the company of the airmen I worked with.

It's not a hard trick it's just a simple matter of being interested in what they find interesting, I am always willing to go to new places and try new things, and I am not arrogant enough to think that what I know is the end all be all.

While a work relationship is different from a personal one, the foundation is still the same.

ETA: I have not followed this case closely, IF he is found guilty and actual evidence of wrongdoing is produced then like I said earlier bury him under the prison.

edit on 15-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

To be blunt,all women who are dated are in effect selling themselves for some form of compensation or another. love is a compensation in that sense. Attention being paid,is a compensation. paying the check for them,another compensation. SO in a sense all men and women are prostitututes and pay for sex and affection.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Sounds like another ""stable genius"" type sorts to me.

As to the bragged about conquests, thats the true mark of an inferiority complex if ever there was one.

Then again, and as you suggest, that's what predators do.

edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

18 yrs is legal, but would I personally approve of a 35 yr old congressman having a sexual relationship with an 18 yr old?

No. Absolutely not.

It would have to be an exceptional case for me to accept that that relationship would be ok. I would question what links them so closely together, how do they connect... do they share the same interests, is it a healthy relationship, etc. How did they meet, when did they meet. I would question why a 35 yr old man is choosing a 18 yr old mate, is it because they love the same type of music? Is that as deep as it goes? It's utterly vapid.

What about sex trafficking? Sex trafficking is sexual abuse no matter what age and it is a crime. If a 37 yr old congress man was dating a 18 yr old as a cover but really was trafficking her out to his buddies? That's illegal af.

I can connect with children too, but it's not a sexual connection. There's many types of relationships, because people are more than sex. There's other ways to connect and build relationships outside of sex. I feel strange even having to spell it out.

Personally, at my age now (late 30's), a 19 yr old looks like a child and I would never consider them to be a sexual partner. Even though it'd be technically legal, right? Nope, never gonna happen for me.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

In a healthy relationship each individual has a full understanding of the dynamics of the relationship- what's being given, what's being taken, and etc. Nothing is hidden, all is communicated, and more than that... each party comprehends what the other wants and needs, and what each individual is capable of giving and receiving.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

In a healthy relationship each individual has a full understanding of the dynamics of the relationship- what's being given, what's being taken, and etc. Nothing is hidden, all is communicated, and more than that... each party comprehends what the other wants and needs, and what each individual is capable of giving and receiving.

Still compensation is given. Whore houses in nevada nothing is hidden either. its all up front.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

in your scenario would the 18 year old female have any ability to make any consensual decisions of her own?

Seems mighty strange that many people also assume the females of certain age are incapable of making a rational thought.

Does anyone have a problem with a 35 year old female and a 18 year old male?

Hope not, because I didn't have a problem and it was all of my own free will I can assure you.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hearsay w/2nd-3rd hand opinions and jealous finger pointing !!!!👁‍🗨

violated a federal law prohibiting people for paying for prostitutes overseas.

and wtf is that about?! lol. the oldest profession isn't called that for nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

18 yrs is legal, but would I personally approve of a 35 yr old congressman having a sexual relationship with an 18 yr old?

No. Absolutely not.

It would have to be an exceptional case for me to accept that that relationship would be ok. I would question what links them so closely together, how do they connect... do they share the same interests, is it a healthy relationship, etc. How did they meet, when did they meet. I would question why a 35 yr old man is choosing a 18 yr old mate, is it because they love the same type of music? Is that as deep as it goes? It's utterly vapid.

What about sex trafficking? Sex trafficking is sexual abuse no matter what age and it is a crime. If a 37 yr old congress man was dating a 18 yr old as a cover but really was trafficking her out to his buddies? That's illegal af.

I can connect with children too, but it's not a sexual connection. There's many types of relationships, because people are more than sex. There's other ways to connect and build relationships outside of sex. I feel strange even having to spell it out.

Personally, at my age now (late 30's), a 19 yr old looks like a child and I would never consider them to be a sexual partner. Even though it'd be technically legal, right? Nope, never gonna happen for me.

prostitutes are our friends! especially the ones with a heart of gold.

let's raise our glasses to the proud and noble hooker!

hiphip..whoreray!

need more details from a better source than an x girlfriend, tho.

some people just hate women, iguess. always putting them down coz there is no chilled martini or fresh baked apple pie cooling on the window sill when they get home from the office.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Well there's about two years of articles detailing this whole saga. I suggest you start with those.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sounding a bit blasé Fordish ?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

How seei? We have a victim that's testifying. We have multiple corroborating witnesses, one of whom has already been convicted for the same crime. We have corroborating evidence. For example, it has been proven 100% that Gaetz and this girl went to the Bahamas together.

There's a lot going against Gaetz and you shouldn't be surprised when an indictment comes down.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I believe that a old dude and a young girl is sketch asf.
And is mostly due to money and or good drugs. YMMV
I also believe that the laws/rules should be applied fairly, so bust open Epstein's black book and get the charges pressed.
If laws were believed to be broken prosecute, and let the jury decide regardless of political and social standing.
That being said our tax dollars are going to "aid" in foreign countries. The largest recipients, 4 out of 5 are Islamic nations where at 17 she would be a old maid.
If our government really had a problem with what are human rights violations they would cut off the money.
Follow the money, always follow the money.
PS: Epstein didn't hang himself.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

At least get the facts of the case right. Investigators were already looking at Gaetz after they started looking at Greenberg for corruption. Then they found this girl that Greenberg paid for sex and as they continued to dig they discovered more and more evidence that Gaetz, among others, were involved in the same #.

What part of what I said was wrong? I tried to find a timeline to it all and I could not really find much, so point me to actual facts that they were looking at him, and what does that mean exactly? And we both agree they hunted with little until they "found" your words, not that she came forward, and as I said they been digging for like 2 years, is that incorrect? Greenberg would say anything to get his sentence reduced.

So in the end we are still at the lets hunt for years and get him on whatever may come up even if it was going on vacation to the Bahamas. I kind of wished they were half as exuberant with the dozens of Democratic leaders that enjoyed Epstein for decades.
edit on 16-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

We don't do guns Xtrozero.

My wee girl has just turned 15 mate, and even at 17, if any full grown Man of 35 years came any where near me or her, offering anything of the sorts i would take him round the back and put a knitting needle just below that third rib and watch him bleed out on the floor.

I don't really think you understand what you are suggesting Xtrozero.

It's not my morals, its your country's as in your country is saying it is socially morally and legally OK for a 35 year-old to have sex with a 16 year-old, not my law or view point. Your morals are yours as you expressed, but your country says otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join