It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies to grand jury in sex trafficking probe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
It is when you are an old man aka beast.

As to children being in the conversation.

Stab in the dark but we are discussing paedophilia.

I think he was 35 at the time. I think you have a warp sense of age to suggest a single 35 year-old is an old man and a women at or above the age of consent is a child...lol

Pedophilia has nothing to do with this case. They want to get him on sex trafficking because she went with him to party in the Bahamas 3 or 4 years ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So a 35 year old on a 17 year old is kosher???

Yuk.

Paedophilia has everything to do with such beasts.

Sex trafficking and the Mann act are what they may prosecute.

A beast is still a beast all the same.

As to my view, i have children.

Simple as that really.
edit on 15-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
at least it wasn't his Daughter Showering with him.

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Man, you're trying really hard to deflect from the fact that Gaetz is going to be indicted for paying a 17 year old for sex and transporting her out of the country.

It's kind of extremely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
I can't think of a better way to get and honest and straightforward opinion of someone then to go to a bitter ex girlfriend who the feds have been working on for months .
I wonder if she will defend Rep Gaetz?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

since you have kids you cannot be objective.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So a 35 year old on a 17 year old is kosher???

Her age is/was legal in 40 states and vastly throughout the world... I'm not here to judge if a younger person wants to date an older person. As the saying goes it takes two to tango, and wanting to party in Bahamas with him I would say was her choice to go have fun.

Being a younger man, he likes to party and he has dated any number of 20s year-olds and we do not know if he even really knew her age was anything under 20. Doesn't help him in the letter of the law they want to push, but pedophilia is not something here. Maybe you need to look up what that means because using it in anything you feel like truly minimizes the horrendous act that it actually is.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

LOL at you dreaming that 17 yr old girls are walking around wanting to have sex with gross hairy ugly 35 year old men. LOL. You wish. GTFO.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Certainly would not leave them unattended around anyone who considers smoking weed to be on par with having sex with a child, so there is that.

But that's just prudence never mind objective.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Legal in 40 states eh?

And you lot slag off the Muslim races for how they treat woman and kids.

She was not 20 she was a 17 year old girl that he paid for sex Xtrozero.

Maybe you need to realise older men shagging teenage girls makes them a "stoat the ba"?

Simple as that really.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

LOL at you dreaming that 17 yr old girls are walking around wanting to have sex with gross hairy ugly 35 year old men. LOL. You wish. GTFO.

So he forced her to go party with him? I think you are the dreamer here.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Certainly would not leave them unattended around anyone who considers smoking weed to be on par with having sex with a child, so there is that.

But that's just prudence never mind objective.

Comprehension is not your best trait here, there is no "child" in this.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Maybe you need to realise older men shagging teenage girls makes them a "stoat the ba"?

Simple as that really.

What we do know is she was 17 at the time and went to the Bahamas to party with him and with that they want to get him for sex trafficking since just paying for her flight and having sex with her there is considered payment for sex, even buying her a dinner is payment for sex. He also dated her a number of time well past her 18th birthday, so it seems like a relationship more than anything else.

Does it make a moral difference to you if she was 18 or 19? Does Hillary and Bill's 35 trips to Epstein ped island matter to the left as they vote for her and give Bill a past, you want to talk "old" and "young". And here we are with this case where Gaetz goes partying in the Bahamas with women of the age of consent.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

17 year old girls are still Children in my book.

Especially so compared to 35 year old Men who pay them for sex.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

If you take woman across state lines for sexual purpose or prostitution, that's illegal is it not?

Now when its a 17 wee lassie, thats just diabolical as well as illegal.

No matter which chain of islands you are on.

Relationship with 17 year old girls, aye right, a beasty relationship per-chance.

Her age makes rather a large moral difference and says a lot about the Man for a start.

Like paedophile for instance.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

17 year old girls are still Children in my book.

So an 18 year-old screwing a 17 year-old makes her a woman then?

Ok, so what? That is still legal in the vast part for the world for consent. You are from EU right? Well it is 14 to 17 years of age there for 90% of EU. I don't know what to tell you, but go to CA and see 50 years differences with the rich and famous and no one has issues with that.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If you take woman across state lines for sexual purpose or prostitution, that's illegal is it not?

Now when its a 17 wee lassie, thats just diabolical as well as illegal.

No matter which chain of islands you are on.

Relationship with 17 year old girls, aye right, a beasty relationship per-chance.

Her age makes rather a large moral difference and says a lot about the Man for a start.

Like paedophile for instance.

You are sure are stuck on that word...lol

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

She was groomed, coerced, lured, seduced (by fancy parties, maybe even drugs, other types of pleasure like trips to the beach, food, clothes, money, benefits, aka payment) and she was even allegedly intimidated/threatened as stated in this thread.

This sexual attraction between child/adult that you're dreaming about, that you so want to believe in, that you're fighting for here in this thread so hard for, is quite unnatural... it has to be created. And it is created by the adult by grooming the child.

It's quite uncomfortable to know that there are men out there who really walk around thinking 17 yr olds actually want to have sex with ugly 35 yr olds. Or that 8 yr olds want to have sex with a 20 yr old. Or so on. How selfish! How evil. How disconnected they must be from their own youth and humanity.

Do they themselves remember what it was like to be so young and dumb? It appears not, as these perverts walk around thinking and hoping and believing that these children are their intellectual equals... how evil it be that they would blame the child and hold them accountable! How dark the world they live in, walking around in complete oblivion of what an "abuse of power" means... speaking of comprehension, these perverts have none.

And I know you will respond, I know you will fight to the very end in trying to raise this child up to the intellectual and mental maturity of a 35 yr old... but you're wrong. And that's all I have to say to you. You're wrong and if you can't see it after 8 pages of various different people trying to help you to see, then I'm not sure if you ever will see. If you ever will dare to know. Because sometimes the act of knowing is painful, knowledge turns into hurt egos, sometimes the light is blindingly painful and it is more comfortable to stay in the dark.

We all know now... you're in the dark, and I hope one day comprehension dawns on you. Goodbye.
edit on 15-1-2022 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So do you imagine that 35 year old men having sexual relationships with 14 year olds is the done thing in Europe?

Think they might take a bit of a kicking for that if im honest.

Im from Scotland, legal age of consent here is 16, but you show me any 35 year old Man fiddling with 17 year old little girl and i don't imagine they would be much longer for this Earth in most place around the island.

18 years of a difference between pedo Matt and his 17 year old he took advantage of at the time not 5 years.

Plenty of issues all over the place.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
He took her on vacation to the Bahamas and that is enough to prosecute him under the Mann's Act, buying her a dinner is also enough to prosecute too, I just don't agree it all fits in a scenario like this to suggest sex trafficking.

It's exactly sex trafficking, among other things, and they are all felonies. I know it makes you sad to hear this but that's the reality.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"You are sure are stuck on that word...lol"

Its what you are stuck on that beginning to be of concern if im honest.

Looks like a hell of a slippery slope to me.

Yuk.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join