It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies to grand jury in sex trafficking probe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The line has to be somewhere it would be 18 by my guesstimation.

Do you think its ok for a full grown man of 35 years to have a sexual relationship with an 18 year old?

Coz i don't, and nether would anyone else that i stand at a bar and drink with.

What would they talk about for a start, the weather ffs?

edit on 16-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: andy06shake

What he got up to in the Bahamas with little girls is apt to come out in the end.

"Can you see what it is yet?"

At what age does a little girl become a woman?

After the age that the law says having sex with her is no longer statutory rape. What the hell is actually wrong with you?

You're not allowed to have opinions on codified federal law, but keep talkin....

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

After the age that the law says having sex with her is no longer statutory rape. What the hell is actually wrong with you?

You're not allowed to have opinions on codified federal law, but keep talkin....

16, 17 or 18 then based on the state?

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
this isn't a debatable item. We have laws. The law says 18 is the legal age, 17 is not. If he didled a kid, he should and will have all the benefits and privilege's associated with such an act. Defending it is pointless. the law, is the law.

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

16, 17 or 18 then based on the state?

Sure, whatever.

That's not the topic here.... the topic here is paying a minor (federal offense which has criteria of being under the age of 18 NATIONWIDE) for sex....

18 U.S.C § 1591- Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion
18 U.S.C. § 2421- Transportation generally
18 U.S.C. § 2422- Coercion and enticement
18 U.S.C. § 2423- Transportation of minors
18 U.S.C. § 2425- Use of interstate facilities to transmit information about a minor

Child Sex Trafficking is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 1591. This statute makes it a federal offense to knowingly recruit, entice, harbor, transport, provide, obtain, or maintain a minor (defined as someone under 18 years of age) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the victim is a minor and would be caused to engage in a commercial sex act. “Commercial sex act” is defined very broadly to include “any sex act, on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person.” In other words, it is illegal both to offer and to obtain a child, and cause that child to engage in any kind of sexual activity in exchange for anything of value, whether it be money, goods, personal benefit, in-kind favors, or some other kind of benefit. Section 1591 also makes it a crime for individuals to participate in a business venture that obtains minors and causes them to engage in commercial sex acts.

FFS know the damn laws of our country

posted on Jan, 16 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What would they talk about for a start, the weather ffs?

IDK, maybe the 18 year old is looking for security and 35 is looking for sex and they are both happy with the arrangements, but there are also a lot of good looking and sexy 35 year-olds so don't discount that.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: jjkenobi
But an anonymous unknown protected testifier.... we've been down this road 1000 times.

I'm all for doxing people who were allegedly abused as children. It's the way to go.

Why not , you guys cheered on every kid Trump supporter to get doxxed and their lives ruined. Now that you guys are trying to throw dirt on Gaetz name the other party should be able to keep their identity sealed? Then you wonder why people don’t take you serious. Either you’re trolling or not very smart.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Why not , you guys cheered on every kid Trump supporter to get doxxed and their lives ruined.

LOL. What are you on about? Got a quote of me doing that?

Didn't think so.

Now that you guys are trying to throw dirt on Gaetz name the other party should be able to keep their identity sealed?

Minors allegedly involved in child abuse always have their names protected by the courts.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No need to quote you, everyone that reads or posts here regularly knows themselves. Obviously those kids being abused by those fake Indians didn’t get their identities sealed so what’s your next excuse?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

No need to quote you...

So you made it up, not surprised.

Obviously those kids being abused by those fake Indians didn’t get their identities sealed so what’s your next excuse?

Nice whataboutism. It's about all the Gaetz supports have, whataboutisms and abuse apology.

The problem with all of the whatabouters and apologists they cannot separate their deeply and sadly held politics from reality, everything comes down to Team R or Team D for those people.

edit on 17-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I would have to wonder why any 35 year old man, good looking or otherwise, cant find a lady his own age to have sex with for a start.

Just because there is grass on the pitch don't mean you should play Xtrozero.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whataboutism? It’s true so call it whatever you like. Kids that had a different political stance than you, you were completely okay with them being doxxed, but not when they got someone you don’t like in the crosshairs. All is fair game then, typical hypocrite. That’s your life story on ATS, just a hypocrite when it comes to your side, yet has the audacity to say it to others. My stance is clear as shown from the beginning of the thread. If he’s guilty then charge him, but I’ve seen this game playing by your kind for the past 5-6 years so not surprised.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

...you were completely okay with them being doxxed...

I'd ask you to quote me saying that but you already admitted you made it up.

The topic isn't some kids you seem obsessed about, it's alleged POS sex-trafficker Gaetz.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
After no indictment came last year many assumed he was in the clear. However, after prosecutors requested in October that his sentencing be delayed again due to his continued cooperation with investigators I had a feeling this wasn't over.

Eh? Your word salad is corrupted.

If he wasn't even indicted, how can his sentencing be delayed?

We now know that Gaetz is the target of a grand jury. Based on the way grand juries work, there's a good chance Gaetz will be indicted.

Yeppers, as everyone knows, a federal grand jury can be easily lead to indict a ham danwich... pork, and all that.

I will say that if prosecutors are moving to indict Gaetz they must have a pretty strong case. One doesn't exactly go after a sitting US Representative on a whim.

But they'll go after a sitting US President on much less than a whim???

Rotflmao!!!

It will also be interesting to see if McCarthy does anything about Gaetz' committee assignments at this point or if he waits until an actual indictment is handed down.

McCarthy will do whatever his RINO overlords tell him to do.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Removed because Op said they mis stated a detail. Appreciate the update Op.
edit on 22000000ppam by yuppa because: new information.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What he got up to in the Bahamas with little girls is apt to come out in the end.

"Can you see what it is yet?"

At what age does a little girl become a woman?

Apparently when its convenient from the looks of the fishing expedition. Seem to remember a Democrat at one time getting a case dismissed with similiar circumstances in the past though.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Actually it was a mistype on my part. I was referring to Greenberg when I was talking about delayed sentencing.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I would have to wonder why any 35 year old man, good looking or otherwise, cant find a lady his own age to have sex with for a start.

Just because there is grass on the pitch don't mean you should play Xtrozero.

I think it is more along the lines of the old "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus". Men are very physical and visual and women are more emotional in nature. When we look at women it is quite common for them to have relationships with older men, and that is mainly because men around their age suck...lol

Younger men are not that mature yet, tend to be egotistical, have little money for support, want to hang with the boys and play video games and then maybe have sex with the girl friend. The women ends up paying for the rent and other stuff just to have the boy friend cheat on her when they feel like it. Men are typically assholes until they mature some, so ya an older man will be seen as a breath of fresh air many times.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Apparently when its convenient from the looks of the fishing expedition. Seem to remember a Democrat at one time getting a case dismissed with similiar circumstances in the past though.

It has been the typical play these last 5 years hasn't it. Keep throwing something against the wall hoping something sticks. What we have seen is some so called investigations that lead to nothing about the original point and they get people for crap totally outside of the initial investigation.

There is a good chance they will get Gaetz' for sex trafficking unless the woman doesn't talk at all, and we all need to understand they will use coercion on her too to the full extent to get her to talk if she decides not to. If they don't get him on that charge then I'm sure there is some obscured law from 1870 they will try.
edit on 18-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She already testified against Greenberg and has continued working with investigators. So there's no reason not to expect her to testify.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join