It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew Fails to Get Law Suit Dismissed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

STARS for turning a stupid political post into food. lol

have a good night NGO's

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sorry mate back on Topic, crap now i want chocolate.

Ile wager he manages to squeeze out of the case somehow, pay off someone or the like.

Its not like it criminal anyroad but his type do seem to skate between the raindrops of justice.

When was the last time a royal price of the realm found himself in a criminal court of law?

About 1722 or something like that i think.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

STARS for turning a stupid political post into food. lol

have a good night NGO's

"Stupid political post"? It's about the Royals, not politics. Andrew is not a politician.

NGO's?

What?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Too depressing really.

Andrew’s lawyers have pretty much made him look guilty from the off. He hasn’t helped because he is fooking stupid.

Despite all of that he is entitled to a presumption of innocence until such time as he is found guilty of something. He may, he may not. We shall see.

It is also worth noting that this special place in hell for child molesters is pretty annoying actually when those in question are on or around the age of consent The age of consent is legislated and changes. Ask a Muslim if Muhammad should have gone to hell. Or most of Europe through the Middle Ages, etc etc really. I think, at the time in question, 16 was the legal age in the UK - and she was what, 17 ? A US citizen in the UK who, I think I’m right in saying, would have been under age at the time in all US states. Muddy waters indeed.

My personal opinion is that he did have sexual relations with that young girl, most likely in the UK AND USA. But we need to see the evidence as we are, you know, supposedly civilised.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is a special place in hell for people like that.

Its called Alabama isn't it?

🤣🤣

and # you mate, Freeborn, our American offering to the world is NOT grits, its hamburgers!

The term hamburger originally derives from Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city.

But I've got to admit.....American burgers are the dog's bollocks.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

He's a stoat the baw ARM1968.

Of course he's "fooking stupid".

As to evidence, any sorts of real evidence of the tangible sorts will be disappeared or swept under the carpet.

Because whilst he is indeed a simple nonce, the intelligence services at the crowns, and his mother disposal, are pretty much the best in the world at what they do.

At least people wish to see him pay for his crimes so their is that i suppose.
edit on 12-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Surf & Turf....... nom, nom, !

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think this just goes to show that money, power, fame, prestige and ROYAL title is still not enough for some people.

When you think about, he probably could have had his choice of many beautiful of AGE women ready for that lifestyle.
Models, gold diggers, the girl next door. Nope not enough.
It just wasn't enough, he/they had to go mess around with kids. Yes I consider a 17 year old still a kid.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He's allegedly back with the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson.

Imagine trying to explain that one to the ex Mrs or current f buddy, which ever comes first. LoL

Nasty specimen of a man really way to interested in girls half his age or worse.

edit on 12-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Yes I consider a 17 year old still a kid.

You should have met my mates back in the 80's 14 year old girlfriend............... 8 times a night Terry

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Do you really think it was a good idea posting that?
Exactly what message were/are you trying to get across?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if the cap fits.

He'll Sweatle out of court.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: DAVID64

I say by Covid.

Yeah, it's 2022. They could just smother him with a pillow and say he caught COVID.

But that’s a legit covid death!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

My personal opinion is that he did have sexual relations with that young girl, most likely in the UK AND USA. But we need to see the evidence as we are, you know, supposedly civilised.

If in UK, age of consent is 16yrs.

Disclaimer: not supporting prince arsewipe, regardless of her age, V.R-G was naive, impressionable and exploited by sophisticates.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

If you are under 18 you still require permission from your parents or guardians to get married at 16 in England or Wales.

Scotland its 16 all the same, but yes the age of consent is 16 across the nation, anything under that is considered statutory rape.

Might be technically legal for 16 year old kids to have sex with middle age men but is frowned upon in the same to similar manner as touching up a wean across the island.
edit on 13-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I know you'll be shocked -- just shocked! -- but I'm a little contrary on this whole situation. I can well believe that Randy Andy is guilty of something with someone, but I'm not convinced that it was Virginia Guiffre. Neither am I convinced that Virginia Guiffre did anything unwillingly, nor that anything was done to her against her consent. She was young, naive, and easily impressed, and made some very very poor decisions that she probably regrets now. But at the time, I think she was doing exactly what she wanted to do.

If this lawsuit is going to go anywhere, then she needs to come up with some evidence for her claims with Prince Andrew, and she has not produced anything conclusive yet. There is no evidence that Prince Andrew would have known she was being trafficked, and there is no evidence that Prince Andrew paid for her time and services.

I would also think that Prince Andrew could claim that because she was in an age-restricted nightclub, and at an adult gathering, that he assumed her ID had been verified and that she was of the age of consent. Virginia has stated that she requested the pic with Andrew, and Epstein was happy to comply, but it may very well have been Epstein and/or Maxwell's suggestion to her to request such a pic for their own purposes. She also bragged about encounters with the Prince in order to recruit other girls. At some point, Virginia's position was no different than Maxwell's. But whereas Maxwell is being prosecuted for the crime, Virginia is still playing victim. I'm not sure how well that will go over with a jury.

If we also consider that Epstein and Maxwell were most likely trying to put influential and powerful people into compromising situations for blackmail/bribery/other nefarious purposes, then it's also most likely that they very much wanted to put Andrew in such a position, and if he had a penchant for young girls, then that's who they would have baited their traps with... such as Virginia Guiffre. Prince Andrew may or may not have given them what they wanted.

It also seems to me that Andrew may have given them exactly what they wanted, but being such a self-absorbed, pompous, arrogant and entitled prick, that he honestly doesn't remember Virginia. She wasn't important enough for him to remember.

Quite the sticky wicket for everyone involved!

edit on 13-1-2022 by Boadicea because: capitalized "i" to "I"

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, that's all his Military and charity patronages handed back to the Queen.... that is HUGE. He's out on his own.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Duke of York is stripped of ALL his military titles and royal patronages, will no longer use HRH in official capacity and is told he will have to face sex assault lawsuit as a 'private citizen' "

About time too. Thankyou and well done Your Majesty.

Daily Mail.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Just been striped of most of his titles by the looks of things by the Queen.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

AND his HRH! Flippin; heck!
My understanding is, that even though HRH is almost automatic for those qualifying in the Royal Ranking, a person cannot just 'give it up', it has to be done by the Queen herself via a Letters Patent. So basically the Queen herself has withdrawn his HRH, not Andrew giving it up and everything else that comes with it like PP. That's some 'middle finger' Lizzy has just done!
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm112America/ChicagoThursday2022-01-13T12:15:49-06:0012America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join