It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Hillary is being pushed to run in 2024 for POTUS as frontrunner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

Hey! Not according to Mitt Romney's daughter in law niece!

Well, technically she's still a Republican, but they've disowned her. She won't get nominated again, and she'll be out of Congress next January.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: putnam6

The fact that I have seen Hillary mentioned in the news and articles more times in the last 12 days than I have in the previous 4 years tells me all I need to know.

Hillary is the proverbial groundhog... poking her head out to see if she sees her shadow.

The DNC knows that Biden is a dead stick, and they have very few choices to replace him.

Hell, it's more likely that the RNC is pumping that to inspire its base, hell I could even see Trump floating the idea to see if his running would spark some interest?

The DNC would have to conveniently get rid of Biden/Harris, of course not saying Hilliary couldn't make that happen but there would be a lot of splaining to do.

Especially to some particular minorities,

But yea let's bring back the author of such hits as the "Arab Spring' "A night in Benghazi" and "Who's Got Mail". HRC at this point motivates conservatives to vote much more than any plank of the DNC except maybe "we need a woman president" when the world is full of crap women leaders left and right pardon the pun.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

She will never make the primaries, nobody wants her here in GA, unless is Atlanta and I think that is also debatable.

She is less popular than the irs, or explosive diarrhea.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They claim he committed suicide over Waco. They claimed the 4 suicides after Jan. 6 were over the affairs of that day. I dont believe them.

I think all of these people died from knowing too much.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

She will never make the primaries, nobody wants her here in GA, unless is Atlanta and I think that is also debatable.

If the claims of vote fraud have any teeth, Stacy Abrams might well be in prison by the time 2024 rolls around.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

They claim he committed suicide over Waco. They claimed the 4 suicides after Jan. 6 were over the affairs of that day. I dont believe them.

I think they died from someone else shooting them from behind.

I also think Vince was pretty sick as he allegedly has physical contact with hillary.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

If the claims of vote fraud have any teeth, Stacy Abrams might well be in prison by the time 2024 rolls around.

Nah
Mikey d's and dunkin will finish her off before then.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

Well, technically she's still a Republican, but they've disowned her. She won't get nominated again, and she'll be out of Congress next January.

The people in her party in Wyoming kicked her out.
She is not in the gop.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I actually voted for Bill Clinton the first time he ran. WACO was the day I was red pilled. I will never ever forget that day, and will never ever vote for another democrat, even for dogcatcher, because of the Clintons and their cult which survives still. The worst political actors of my entire adult life.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

She is not in the gop.

Good point. I guess I'd describe Liz Cheney as an "independent who caucuses with the Republicans."

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I am there right with you, fool me once and fool me twice, but never again, I voted for Clinton first term, then voted for Obama first term.

That will be the extend of my support for the American hating democrat party, never, ever again.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

She is not in the gop.

Good point. I guess I'd describe Liz Cheney as an "independent who caucuses with the Republicans."

I would describe her as the daughter of one of the most evil people to ever walk the planet.

Toe-mato
To-mah-toe

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I highly doubt it and this is likely clickbait and a distraction.

She is way to old and to hated. She has proven that they couldn't even cheat enough to get her elected.

Plus why in the world would the democrats want to run Hillary over Biden? Biden got 1 Trillion completely legitimate votes and he is the most loved candidate ever.

Plus nobody has the charisma, smarts, and the mental and physical health of Joe.

It would be completely stupid of the democrats to replace healthy sniffy Joe after getting the most votes ever in an election. Only Joe can convince people to double, triple,quad-triple vote for him even if they didn't vote for him nor if they aren't human. Not to mention Joe has the vote of the dead.

edit on 28131America/ChicagoWed, 12 Jan 2022 14:28:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I think they died from someone else shooting them from behind.

I also think Vince was pretty sick as he allegedly has physical contact with hillary.

The rumor I heard at the time was that Bill had Vince Foster killed because he'd had an affair with Hillary.

Whatever the motive, I read enough to know there is no way he committed suicide. The description of the gun found changed dramatically between when he was found and later in the day. The people who found him described a common-looking gun, but after some political types had been out to the park the gun transformed into a shiny chrome-plated gun that Foster owned. There was also the inconvenient fact that Foster's car keys couldn't be found on his body, but later on at the morgue they suddenly appeared in the front pocket of his shirt!

There was 100% a cover-up, and a rather sloppy one at that.
edit on 12-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I hope she wins the nomination, purely for entertainment value. It's really funny how much people here hate her.

I watched that Netflix documentary and she seems like a smart little cracker. Ambitious too.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
I watched that Netflix documentary and she seems like a smart little cracker. Ambitious too.

So was Voldemort

edit on 12-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I actually voted for Bill Clinton the first time he ran. WACO was the day I was red pilled. I will never ever forget that day, and will never ever vote for another democrat, even for dogcatcher, because of the Clintons and their cult which survives still. The worst political actors of my entire adult life.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Clinton and Trump will both be the same age as senile old Joe is now in 2024.

I don’t think it does anyone any favours to have octogenarians running the show. Let someone younger from their respective parties have the stage.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
That's not all they covered up.

edit on 12/1/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

None of that will stop the Democrats from idolizing her. Liz Cheney is a darling of the left right now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join