It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins - Hillary is being pushed to run in 2024 for POTUS as frontrunner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

I have been waiting for this hag to show up again. She has been quiet too long.

In a Tuesday Wall Street Journal op-ed, Schoen Cooperman, former pollster for Bill Clinton, and Andrew Stein, a former New York City council member, wrote Hillary Clinton is the Democrats’ “best option” to defeat the Republican nominee for president in 2024.

“Hillary Clinton remains ambitious, outspoken and convinced that if not for Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey’s intervention and Russian interference that she would have won the 2016 election,” the men wrote about Hillary’s 2016 election loss, “and she may be right.”

The report dismisses Vice President Kamala Harris or President Joe Biden as legitimate 2024 contenders.

This would create a Rocky POTUS showdown with a re-match. I mean, it is a given if he is breathing still 45 will run in 2024. But HRC?

Would she have what it takes to mount a comeback especially if the midterms go the way they should.

I hate to admit it but, other than Buttigieg, she could be the best person the Progressives could put forth. He is very Centrist and could pull a lot of swing votes back.

The Road to 2024 is looking more and more awesome each day!

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Lol
No thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Now we just need trump to run too, and we can pretend it's 2016 again and forget about everything that happend...

+9 more 
link   
This is like that creepy guy who won't take no for an answer and keeps harassing you for a date.

+12 more 
link   

A turd that won’t flush.

What kind of joke is this becoming? Put the most putrid person they can find for President and keep doing it?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
This is like that creepy guy who won't take no for an answer and keeps harassing you for a date.

Like Bill or Epstein?

Bah, who are we kidding. Its all the same clique

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Please. . . pleasepleasepleaseplease run!

Oh my friggin' GAWD!

To have the evil left defend her after 4 years of Brandon?

PRICELESS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-covid cough-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Breitbart is an excellent source for the pulse of the DNC...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This calls for lots of popcorn.

Just when I thought US politics couldn't get any worse, now this?

Hillary?!!!!!!

Christ on a bike!
edit on 12-1-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LOL! Pete Buttigieg? Really? The guy's entire campaign basically amounted to "Vote for me because I'm gay." He's even less qualified than Sarah Palin was. (Palin was a governor. Buttigeig was mayor of some second-rate city in Indiana.)

Still, he might well be the best the Dems can muster. Everybody knows the Clintons are crooked as hell. I have no doubts that Hillary wants to run again, but she'll have more baggage than the Sultan of Dubai. I'm not aware of any criminal antics Kamala Harris might have done, but seemingly everybody in Washington hates her. Reading between the lines, she's probably nothing more than a token black put on the ticket for diversity's sake (whether she realizes it or not).

Edit: Also, if I dare to say so, both Harris and Obama are essentially "fake blacks." They have dark skin, but beyond that neither person has anything in common with African-Americans. Obama was raised in Hawaii and Indonesia, while Harris is a Hindu who grew up mainly in Canada.
edit on 12-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If the DNC has their way with revamping 'election integrity' it won't matter who runs against her.
If Trump runs again, he'll have to do it as an independent, splitting the vote and handing the Hildabeast the election, no cheating needed.
Lets not forget, 2024 will end eight years of brainwashing that, sadly, Covid has shown to be highly successful.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Touché

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The fact that I have seen Hillary mentioned in the news and articles more times in the last 12 days than I have in the previous 4 years tells me all I need to know.

Hillary is the proverbial groundhog... poking her head out to see if she sees her shadow.

The DNC knows that Biden is a dead stick, and they have very few choices to replace him.

edit on 12-1-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Breitbart...LOL

Hillary running in 2024 is a rightwing wet dream, but it won't happen.

Personally, I don't see any leftist front runners at this point. What I do see are left leaning and/or Republican apologists, like Kasich and Liz Cheney, winning the hearts of Democrats in 2024.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So you do or don't think ol Hil dawg is coming back for more?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is she salivating for a rematch to beat Trump fair and square, or a do-over with a better cheat?

link   
Yep I seen that in the MSN this morning, nope, never, holy cow, the American hating democrats do not really have any political figure this days to bank on to keep their power hold on the white house.

This women is a moron and an idiot, she is responsible for the dead of Americans in the Benghazi attack sorry but nobody wanted her before and she is not going to be wanted now.

Interestingly this only shows that no even the Democrats can count on Biden to be in charge for another 4 years, the senile dementia creepy joe is falling apart.

link   
If she's gonna get "pushed"....for the sake of sanity let it be off a very high cliff.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Lol
Liz isn't in the gop.

Too funny

link   
Special prosecutor John Durham says Hillary Clinton was behind the overall plot to destroy president Trump's candidacy and ultimately his presidency.

People around her have been getting indicted and arrested.

Hillary Clinton as a candidate is a dead end.

But that probably does not bother democrats, lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join